Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:23:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bitcoin millonaires deserve their wealth?  (Read 3376 times)
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:09:02 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Jesus forgave prostitutes and robbers bitcoin forgave drug dealers and pedophiles, I will forgive that question.
on the serious note though, sure they do, and if u feel they don't u can ditch btc, and that would take away whatever power one persons non involvement in the chain can take away and diminish their "undeserved" wealth by whatever percentile it will diminish.. we are in the conversation so that number sure is not zero.

Yes of course, millionaires deserve their wealth. Investing in bitcoin is quite difficult because of its unstable value which is high and low. Having those concerns is not easy.Bitcoin as a job is not also easy, why? because you have to finish the exact post needed before the deadline.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rushel22

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:09:22 PM

I agree that millionaire person deserve on it because i do believe that even if you have well knowledge on a business but you have patience and be hardworking it possible that you can be a millionaire and you deserve because you work for it.

Of course. Same with you, I also agree that bitcoin millionaires deserved their wealth because without their hardwork in earning bitcoin, they cannot reach to the point of being one of the millionaires. Even though being a millionaire in bitcoin is easier as long as you take risks of your money, you will also have the chance of having a stressful life especially when the price will go down and down. So I think they really deserve it because they have this patience and endurance in their investments.
airtman

Activity: 172
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:34:44 PM

Yes they really deserves it because of the risk of investing on such a platforms earlier
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:41:37 PM

Of course, they deserve that, because it is their money anyway. Unless it's not theirs and they invest it for their own interest. Stop making this kind of thinking. Life is really unfair. Not all of us have the same fate. I mean not all of us born with a silver spoon in our mouth. We just gotta live with it and do what's necessary to not let us die poor.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wugibugi

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:49:01 PM

I don’t see a single reason why wouldn’t they deserve it. A lot of us had the same chance back in early 2010’s...
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:49:43 PM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?

I really think they do, it's not their fault that they knew about bitcoin as early as when it was very cheap. There's no point on blaming them for being millionaires because of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Each of us has the same aim and reason why we trade and invest on bitcoin.
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:50:41 PM

Why not? Bitcoin is an investment. People who invested in Apple or in Microsoft in 90's don't desrve their wealth? You just jelous, meh.
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:48:54 PM

When i'm seeing anything about millionaires i'm proud of them because they get this by hardwork mostly. Their wealth deserved for sure!
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:14:52 PM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?
Bitcoin is easy and best way to earn more money shortly.Now days people are interested to join bitcoin and start trading because many people are made millionaires just few month or year.But its truue that this people have no idea about business and economy or stock market.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:24:23 PM

Yes of course they do deserve their wealth because new time millionaires in terms of using Bitcoin do not just stole the wealth they are having right now due to the fact that it all came from their hardwork from working into Bitcoin crytocurrency and just like earning a living in the physical job, Bitcoin millionaire do give time and effort working and as a reward on that, they do gradually obtain their reward on that and that was being a wealthy individual so I do really think that it is fair and it is just right that they do deserve the wealth they have.

PlanetZebes

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:34:39 PM

The question is why does an economics major deserve it more? I would love to hear the logic in that.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:48:31 PM

When i'm seeing anything about millionaires i'm proud of them because they get this by hardwork mostly. Their wealth deserved for sure!
Exactly. Most bitcoin millionaire people already know bitcoin and invest in it very early from its inception and have not been traded yet. They deserve the assurance and investment of their extreme adventure. I have great admiration for the millionaires from investing bitcoin. My goal is financial freedom from the cryptocurrency market.

Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:51:17 PM

Having a knowledge on the economy or business will not guarantee of you going to be millionaire. Those millionaires are strategic people who use their skills, capital and hardwork. Bitcoin millionaires really deserve their wealth because they invested their money and took risks. They also patiently working for them to gain profit. There money came from legit ones so they really deserve their millions.

Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:51:42 PM

Yes of course, they all deserve there current startus as a crypto currency millionaire and some of are hoping to become one of them in the nearest future.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:17:59 PM

I think so because bitcoin is for everyone if they want  to learn about bitcoin it's better.  I think its fair and not a problem even they millioner. Every individual have own way how to earn and how to expand their knowledge about this cryptocurrecy.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:29:43 PM

Having a knowledge on the economy or business will not guarantee of you going to be millionaire. Those millionaires are strategic people who use their skills, capital and hardwork. Bitcoin millionaires really deserve their wealth because they invested their money and took risks. They also patiently working for them to gain profit. There money came from legit ones so they really deserve their millions.

I agree, Those who invest and took a risk in bitcoin technology are really deserve to be a bitcoin millionaire because even though they don't yet know if bitcoin will grow up like this a huge value, but they still invest to make it build. I really thankful for those guys because if they don't invesr fisrt perhaps there's no bitcoin existing now and no one could earn money through bitcoin.
0k0l0g

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:34:41 PM

I suppose it's as fair as any other trade or industry, where people have been lucky. There are many sectors where financial gain does not seem to be correlated with effort/intelligence/input (think about celebrities and sports) but we accept that..
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:02:39 PM

Money has no conscience as they say. They have it. You don't.

It doesn't matter whether they deserve it or not. It's a fact. If wealth was rewarded on the basis of virtue the world would be an unimaginably different place.

But it ain't. 
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:16:02 PM

Well, maybe it really depends on how they became a millionaire here in bitcoin. If they use it into a legal, thats what they achieved and they deserve it but if is not, or they got it into an illegal way like stealing or haccking, well they not deserve to achieve it but for those people who deserved their wealth are those people who worked hard for it. But for those scammers and hackers, they don't deserve it. They should be hardworking for it.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:16:47 PM

Ofcourse bitcoin millionaires deserve their wealth. They work hard to gain that wealth. You can't say that they don't have knowledge of the economy because they can't become a millionaire of bitcoin if they don't have any knowledge. Every people are created unique,with different knowledge,different in luck,different in ability and mental power,everything is different. So,don't judge your fellow men. They deserve what they have.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: