Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔶 GainerCoin.com 🔶  (Read 27547 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
uripit

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:42:54 PM

I hope will get to cryptopia so i can buy some coins from there !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:52:25 PM

I see great news, it remains only to make a mobile wallet. It's a pity that the developer did not make a bounty or airdrop.

We cannot blame the devs about this. maybe they are being so practical now because they maybe sure that their tokens will be sold out after the ICO. But, Im still hoping that the devs will reconsider giving bounties or airdrops.
Really? The devs should take this project seriously. Also, how sure the devs that all tokens will be sold, if the promotion of this project doesn't take too long. Well, I still hoping the devs will take some actions in order to know those prospect investors on this project.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:59:27 PM

Great! Any bounty program for this project?
unfortunatly no funds seems to be allocated for a bounty . The ICO is already live and it would be great if they did a quick bounty program to spread the word . Bounties are necessery for advertising in the crypto world.

mmm, I think their strategy is not get lots of supporters through bounty ( quantity ), they are focusing on quality. if they can reach 50 persons that can set up a masternode with 5000$ is better than 1000 people who can't set up any masternode like me lol.

yeah totally right...  100 MN x 5000 usd  is a very good profit for some months work. I wonder how many team members they have and how would be the participation.  Should I also learn coding? It looks like very lukrativ  Grin
I do not think that everything is so fine, it all really depends on the value of the coin, which listing will be listed and the others

You are right, the most important thing is the listing of the coin and what will be the price when it is listed already. I hope the price will increase faster. Good luck to this project.
Many thanks, very detailed instructions on tuning the masterwave. Carefully read and added to the bookmarks.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:52:59 PM

Where can I find more information? What I saw here does not allow me to draw any conclusions about this project
I think you are question is invalid enquiry and I also had the same problem earlier I tried to get the information on their official websites where you can find some links.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:09:09 PM

Where can I find information about ICO progress? I would like to see soft cap, hard cap etc.
I like, that you bet on more than only one exchange. It is an big advantage.
I went to site and too did not find information, of which you asked. I think, it is necessary to enter telegram group and possibly the founder will answer you through PM, but is not sure, as some designers hide information often in a series, in connection with disapointing statistics.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
paranoidtruth

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:49:45 PM

Great! Any bounty program for this project?
unfortunatly no funds seems to be allocated for a bounty . The ICO is already live and it would be great if they did a quick bounty program to spread the word . Bounties are necessery for advertising in the crypto world.

mmm, I think their strategy is not get lots of supporters through bounty ( quantity ), they are focusing on quality. if they can reach 50 persons that can set up a masternode with 5000$ is better than 1000 people who can't set up any masternode like me lol.

yeah totally right...  100 MN x 5000 usd  is a very good profit for some months work. I wonder how many team members they have and how would be the participation.  Should I also learn coding? It looks like very lukrativ  Grin

Team Members?  It's one guy that has released 3 ICO coins in the last two months.  XUV, TOK, GNR.  He pulls in about half a million per release, it's a pretty sweet deal.  He's an ICO bucket shop and keeps deleting my posts when I mention that fact.

So what ? Its better to have a rich dev than a poor dev who begs for donation to list his coin on Yoshit ! this guy or who ever he is have made great projects and making masternode owners money. I make 2000 USD a month with TOK masternode alone. I regret I didnt invest in XUV but invested in GNR. I am sure Gainer masternode will also be profitable and the price will range between 10 to 20 usd a coin. He has also money to list the coin on a proper exchange etc. He is also a good coder. Look at the wallets and coins. They are state of the art.

Peace !

So you think that one dev, launching a new coin every 3 weeks (and can't possibly dev/support multiple coins, that's why he folded XUV into TOK) is a good long term strategy?  Ok, I don't.  I'm just trying to let a few people know what his technique is.  Very curious to see what the coin coming out in 3 weeks is, but I'm sure it won't distract from any dev work on his growing list of coins.

ChaozX

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:24:16 PM

I bought TOK at $0.8. sold it at $4 because total number of locked coins exceeding the total supply. is there some magical coins supply or what?!  Grin Grin

Now i buy Gainer, i hope this time no magic coins supply.  Grin Grin Shocked
Efta321

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:19:09 PM

So what are you going to do after the ICO?
i think like most other projects they do after ico, there is no difference if there maybe not much.
I think this project will get great support from the community and will also get a good number of clients after the ICO is over. The value of the project will rise in the future due to its great concept and supportive peoples into the project. Good luck for the future of the project.
the community I'm sure will love the concept created by this project and I also like it. good work.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:29:29 PM

i think like most other projects they do after ico, there is no difference if there maybe not much.

Well, it is still good to know if what will be the plans of this project after the ico. But the best thing to do is list this project in some large exchanges so that the value of it will increase.
At the POS project maybe only hold and hodl. Haha. Your question is so interesting. I think Gainer maybe will do something to reach their goals.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:26:04 PM

Hello,
since now 3 days i have the masternode but it dont enabeld in explorer also my adress is not in the list.

i download the wallet and make that

1.Open and Run the Gainer-qt.exe wallet for the first time.  
2.Your firewall and antivirus might pop up to allow connection. Please allow the connections by making appropriate tick marks.
3.In the lower left hand corner of the User Interface, you will see “Synchronizing with network” and other sync messages each time you open your Gainer Wallet. If there is a problem synchronizing, it may say “No Block Source Available” instead. If this happens, just close and re-open the wallet until it synchronizes.
4.Go to Help -> Debug Console.
5.In the Console window enter getaccountaddress 0 and copy the result. This is your MASTERNODE DEPOSIT ADDRESS, where you will deposit the coins to create a masternode. Pay 5000 Gainer exactly into this address. No more, no less.
-·Wait for the 1 confirmation of the transaction.
6.In the Console Debug window enter masternode genkey and copy the result. This is your MASTERNODE PRIVKEY.
7.Open Configuration File in Notepad. This config file is located at C:/users/***Your windows username***/appdata(hidden)/roaming/Gainer  Then paste in the following.

rpcuser=ANYTHINGHERE
rpcpassword=ANYTHINGHERE
listen=1
allowip=127.0.0.1
port=5118
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=YourIP:5118
masternodeprivkey=PRIVATEKEYREPLACETHIS

8.Now save and close the config file.
9.Close the wallet by going to File -> Exit.
Open the Gainer Wallet again by running Gainer-qt.exe. This is how you will always start the wallet going forward.
10. Wait for 15 confirmations of the transaction of 5000 coins.
Go to Tools -> Debug Console. Enter masternode start. You will see the response “Masternode started successfully”. Congratulations, your masternode is now running.
Now click the Masternodes tab that is now visible. You should see your new masternode appear in the list with the status PRE_ENABLE.
This will change to ENABLED after a small amount of time. All masternodes need to be active for a certain amount of blocks before they are recognized by the network and eligible for rewards.

is that all
yes my ports 5118 are open

but all is running over wlan is that posoble thx
It usually takes some time to be updated on the explorer because of delayed sync between the server and the block. *CMIIW*
However, you don't need to wait until your balance updated or your masternode listed on the explorer to setting up a masternode.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:36:39 PM

Gainer.com in the crypto world amazed us as it is more promising with their innovative launch of mobile payment system and it is time to grab the deal ICO is live now we can go on website and buy tokens also can get some discount.
I think mobile payment system is going to be very useful as it will be more convenient for its coin holder to liquidate what they own. I hope they can also feature their own exchange in the future.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:30:33 PM

Gainer.com in the crypto world amazed us as it is more promising with their innovative launch of mobile payment system and it is time to grab the deal ICO is live now we can go on website and buy tokens also can get some discount.
I think mobile payment system is going to be very useful as it will be more convenient for its coin holder to liquidate what they own. I hope they can also feature their own exchange in the future.
They offer great opportunity to gain alot probably with mobile application developed it will hit lots of markets i just hope they introduce bounty soon

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:50:00 PM

They offer great opportunity to gain alot probably with mobile application developed it will hit lots of markets i just hope they introduce bounty soon
The ICO is already on going and I think there's no bounty that's going to happen. Well, I am hoping that ICO sale will have a positive results because I can see the potential of this coin that its value will pump after the ICO ends. So, investors should grab the opportunity now.
Semaj123

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:26:52 PM

Where can I find information about ICO progress? I would like to see soft cap, hard cap etc.
I like, that you bet on more than only one exchange. It is an big advantage.

ICO sold out in 2 days.

Yeah, these new coin has recently become hot and popular. But I am expecting to these not only in one big exchange but in many sites like bittrex, binance and other big companies.
Well, as what you've just say that this coin is becoming hot and popular then it will be expected that this coin will be at big exchanges. But, just to be sure lets wait for their latest announcements when they will be listed. Anyway, it's good to know that ICO sale is running smoothly with no major p
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:06:03 PM

Like other here in the crypto currency community, I am willing to wait for the upcoming updates regarding its ICO. I hope that it will work smoothly and make a positive outcome that will make the more people glad. I was hoping that Gainer will continue to make its performance better for the benefits of the crowd. More people now are giving their trust and support for this great project. I hope for the success and better achievements of Gainer. So, goodluck to the team.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:37:20 PM

I think this project will get great support from the community and will also get a good number of clients after the ICO is over. The value of the project will rise in the future due to its great concept and supportive peoples into the project. Good luck for the future of the project.
If they want more support from our community, they need make more clear and of course, have a good marketing strategy. Where i can find out gainer team member, everyone?

izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:55:12 PM

I really dont understand what is the exact and perfect explanation for this masternode. All i am sure is this gives free coin that everyone wants. This kind of program is really in demand by everyone in crypto society. This help boost the community and shaping it to become more alive and active.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:58:16 AM

GainerCoin project looking like a great project. I search GainerCoin Bounty campaign but didn't find it. I want to promote your project on YouTube if you interested then contact with me.

Advertising on YouTube is just what you need a new project. To visually show and tell about the project! Let them listen to you. And I will also wait for the company of generosity ..
I suggest to use all available social media resources if you guys are serious aboit this project. You dont want to be in the last place do you?
Yeah but the developer must be need to response about this. They have to do more hard work & they have to do more promotional work so that this project can conquer in crypto world.
Of course, it takes a lot of effort to win, you have to spend a lot to promote on the Internet, but I do not understand why the developer does not spend bounty or airdrop.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:45:18 AM

Either the project does not want to untwist or they just do not know how to do it. Where can I see more information about this project? Their developers or the road map?
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:06:58 AM

the community I'm sure will love the concept created by this project and I also like it. good work.

You are right, the project is good though this project needs to advertise more to attract more investors to join. I hope gainercoin project will be successful in the coming months.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: