Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:37:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][]DANK SIGNALS- Revolutionizing Crypto Education and trading  (Read 14981 times)
d@anksignals (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:39:47 AM

If you have any thoughts, questions or recommendations -  Let us know! We want to hear your voices while we develop our platform to the communities preferences!
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:49:24 AM

good project..good luck Smiley Smiley

Thanks for the support! Don't forget to share with all your friends! If you are a day trader - sign up for our exclusive day trading dankest signals club. you gain the ultimate day trading signals - better results and faster results than our public signals as well as direct 24/7 consulting access with our expert analysts! You can inbox http://twitter.com/dank_signals to get signed up today!
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:21:58 AM

FYI

We are developing a full scale lending platform similar to bitconnect but with a much needed upgrade & Xpansion. Dank Signals will facilitate users with options of learning how to trade cryptocurrency along the way without directly investing. The development will bring a community hub for public discussion and access to expert market analysts to assist their growth along the way. We will be also be providing users with an option to submit their own trading techniques and lessons to lease to new comers as well earning revenue for then help they provide. It will essentially be a peer2peer information platform with integrated lending facilities

Our signal group transparently shares all executions we are engaging in on the live market. So that others can see how our revenue is obtained by analysing market trends and they are free to follow our analysis on their own commitments if they wish to do so.. but our platform will utilise artificial intelligence order execution to eliminate human error and costly emotional decisions
ducduong89

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:05:31 AM

Total supply is too large, do you think it will reduce it to increase the token value ?

naseer18

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:35:22 AM

Iam new to crypro currency, tokens and very much interested in it, I have joined recently that does mean I am not capable I just late.
baoanhsinger

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:09:33 AM

Hi Dank Coin Tem,

your website looks good! Good luck for the ICO!

I took part in the airdrop via Twitter, shared the link, signed up.

Will the coins be put into my wallet after the ICO?
I would be thankful if it works out.

All the best!
erfan55

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:38:57 AM

Great project ! I'll follow this one very very closely. I would like to reserve Arabic translation if needed.

Thanks.
Lawal99

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:56:00 AM

What's infrastructure and expansions all about?
RoffoSnake

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:04:11 AM

Your descriptions need to be a little clearer they are a little muddled as to what service your offering.
Paul9ja

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:13:12 AM

Hello developer... It is interesting to know you have a good project.

One quick question I want to ask it this,  what will be the nature of the lending platform. Will it be coin based or dollar equivalent based at the time of lending ?
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:17:25 AM

Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
ashant85

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:51:02 AM

hi team,,,,,,,,,,, i dint find whoz the owners, member,,,,,,,,,,,,,plz let me know when updated.............. or if it is updated help me to search ,,,,,,,,,,,,,good luck for future
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:29:10 AM

damn, every time you need for airdrop a twitter and/or a telegram account. whats with people without this? i missed so many airdrops because of this. Sad
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:00:18 PM

Total supply is too large, do you think it will reduce it to increase the token value ?

Great question. Actually, our token supply is perfect for our economics of development, This is a very effective supply amount  based how we have modelled our development. Our initial supply will be 1,000,000,000 and will grow as new members join the platform and new tokens are needed. The problem with platforms in the past, is there is not enough token liquidity to stay afloat once functioning and to be able to successfully manage coin flow when new members come on board once the platform has launched. Once the initial investors input their tokens to the lending platform or being staking/holding that they purchased from the ICO for long term gains, the liquid supply will be drastically reduced during the investment vesting period.

We have a structure in place for how many tokens will be provided and locked up for a period of time as representation based on the investment tier package they have purchased. A larger supply will also allow for a smaller token price ,which will induce higher gains as members will be able to purchase tokens for much cheaper individually for the initial portion of our public launch, before quickly growing. You can expect to see Dank Signals amount the top 25 Crypto coins very quickly once our platform is live.

With over 7 billion people on the planet - to make Dank Signals 100 % functional globally and avoid any potential hiccups with supply , this is the most effective distribution available.
WL082746

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:02:04 PM

hi ICO when and when will it end?
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:10:23 PM

I really liked the idea of the project but the site is not developed Smiley

Our website is currently in the process of being entirely remodeled and will allow for the additon of rour eferral program which will enable members to earn additional tokens based on the amount of referral they bring to the platform!! Please stay tuned as we grow and follow along in our telegram channel to earn revenue each day up until our official launch!
baybeelucas

Activity: 60
Merit: 11

A star trader

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:14:23 PM

Total supply is quite huge, do you think it will reduce it to increase the token value? Does anyone knows when the airdrop will be distributed?
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:19:13 PM

Hello developer... It is interesting to know you have a good project.

One quick question I want to ask it this,  what will be the nature of the lending platform. Will it be coin based or dollar equivalent based at the time of lending ?

Investments will be dollar based but facilitate as coin representation on the platform The tokens are provided as a representation of the investment , token balance will grow as revenue is obtained however will be exchanged back to BTC equivalent at the time of withdrawal to ensure the maximum is earned:)
Albe96XDAa

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:20:18 PM

Hi, it's would be great if the telegram signal could include the exchange of trading and I've noticed that the supply is pretty big!
d@anksignals (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:41:30 PM

Hi, it's would be great if the telegram signal could include the exchange of trading and I've noticed that the supply is pretty big!

If you click any trade analysis photo in the group - you wll quickly see it is engaged on Bittrex at the moment. We have plans to expand to signal Binance in the near future once up and fully running

Great mention regarding the token supply. Actually, our token supply is perfect for our economics of development, This is a very effective supply amount  based how we have modelled our development. Our initial supply will be 1,000,000,000 and will grow as new members join the platform and new tokens are needed. The problem with platforms in the past, is there is not enough token liquidity to stay afloat once functioning and to be able to successfully manage coin flow when new members come on board once the platform has launched. Once the initial investors input their tokens to the lending platform or being staking/holding that they purchased from the ICO for long term gains, the liquid supply will be drastically reduced during the investment vesting period.

We have a structure in place for how many tokens will be provided and locked up for a period of time as representation based on the investment tier package they have purchased. A larger supply will also allow for a smaller token price ,which will induce higher gains as members will be able to purchase tokens for much cheaper individually for the initial portion of our public launch, before quickly growing. You can expect to see Dank Signals amount the top 25 Crypto coins very quickly once our platform is live.

With over 7 billion people on the planet - to make Dank Signals 100 % functional globally and avoid any potential hiccups with supply , this is the most effective distribution available.

Tokens will be distributed within 2 weeks of ICO completing, We are expecting to launch in March, more will be announced shortly.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: