Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:29:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and ETH are Shitcoins  (Read 1230 times)
muenze (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:13:20 PM

So bitcoin got extremely high transaction fees, slowdowns, huge risks.
While ETH gets ton of shady ICOs and their most successful dApp is some stupid dancing cat avatar.

Both can be named Shitcoins and Scams, what will they ever be used for other than storages of money which they are good for? This does not justify their current prices, they probably should drop by 50% or more.

Yet WTC just signed China Mobile the worlds largest mobile carrier, as well as many other industry leaders and even exchanges, and will get to $50bn to $100bn market cap soon, yet nobody here even talks about them? Everyone buying BTC and ETH expecting *50 now?

ETH being $100k and Bitcoin being 1m? Lol....

Market really is crazy, a bubble and with tons of dumb money.

I hope for a crash because then WTC will still be worth $100bn.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
realsmans

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:15:55 PM

While ETH gets ton of shady ICOs and their most successful dApp is some stupid dancing cat avatar.

Both can be named Shitcoins and Scams, what will they ever be used for other than storages of money which they are good for? This does not justify their current prices, they probably should drop by 50% or more.

Yet WTC just signed China Mobile the worlds largest mobile carrier, as well as many other industry leaders and even exchanges, and will get to $50bn to $100bn market cap soon, yet nobody here even talks about them? Everyone buying BTC and ETH expecting *50 now?

So give us constructive reasons, how WTC will improve human lives?

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:21:21 PM

This looks funny, if bitcoin and eth are shitcoins what will you call ripple and trons, maybe you have another decimation for shitcoin that we don't know.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
percy_tc

Activity: 583
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:24:54 PM

"Nice" topic on BITCOINtalk

It looks similar when your Facebook friend post (on facebook) about how crap facebook is. got it?  Roll Eyes
Kaccy1

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:30:48 PM

Good evening,please i do wish to know something,this has bordered me so well and now i have decided to honestly let it out so i can be taught on it,recently i have heard about this word shitcoin I sincerely have wondered so well whats it could be and haven’t come out woth anything positive,please this moment i want to be grounded and taught on what that really mean because i can be in a whole ocean and still go thirsty,please can someone volunteer and tell me what the word shitcoin is about please I plead.Sincerely hope for an answer
ericunc95

Activity: 98
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:34:02 PM

I would definitely like to see his definition of shitcoin.  I can agree that they are not perfect but right now they are the gold and silver of the crypto world. 
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:40:06 PM

You can be named as a shittalker, spammer, or just a retard after spreading baseless FUD by creating multiple threads. Here was the first one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2746052.msg28057505#msg28057505
Such behaviour will never make this coin look more legit (even if it is worthy of any investments) in the eyes of crypto friendly bitcoin community.

webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:57:50 PM

It always amuse me when people criticize Bitcoin for slow transactions and high fees. Let's take a minute and think about a situation where Coin X being used on a level of Bitcoin. Will it still be cheaper and fast? The current ETH congestion is the proof that any coin if used at the level and volume of Bitcoin will face scalablilty issue.

Now coming to ETH dApp known as CryptoKitties. Well, we can't judge people's fun or joy even if they trading virtual kitties but as crypto enthusiasts, we too have gain alot from CryptoKitties case. It acted as a trial test for Eth security and speed. So we shouldn't criticize it either.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:59:12 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum both are the real gems of crypto market. It can not be named as shit coin. My friend nothing is perfect. There is always some probabilities for improvement but we cant say shit coin and those who knows the potential of bitcoin and Ethereum they will keep buying.

SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:30:54 PM

Both are not shit coins, both are the real thing doesn't matter the transaction fees and the delay times.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Goodween

Activity: 140
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:38:19 PM

Is this some kind of trolling? BTC and ETH are more stable then any others crypto now. Your thoughts looks like very funy and silly imho. And I still dont see any reason why WTC not shitty coin?
Oumal

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:07:56 PM

I think that bitcoin will soon be changes for the better and scale faster than Ethereum.
There will not be a crash, I would not hope, on the contrary, everything will be
rb26

Activity: 247

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:54:07 PM

We feel your grievances and we cannot blame you. That's your opinion or maybe you'r just trolling. Regardless, please define shitcoin.

If Bitcoin and Ethereum are shitcoins then can we assume that you do not own one, even a ERC20 token? Whoops, I saw an ETH address on your post history  Roll Eyes I did not dig deeper, I know that I will just waste my time proving this is a FUD when obviously this is.

This looks funny, if bitcoin and eth are shitcoins what will you call ripple and trons, maybe you have another decimation for shitcoin that we don't know.

Hmm, shittercoins perhaps?  Grin

funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:03:51 PM

When a coin is exposed to as much network traffic as Bitcoin and ETH has been exposed too then all of them would of had to accommodate by rising the fees. This is because the coins need to rely on miners to use their processing power to move any transactions and solve the maths problem within the code. This means for them to be able to do this they priorities transactions with higher fees. The more transactions being made the more the fees go up.
kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:06:56 PM

All cryptocurrencies has same blockchain like ethereum and bitcoin but not same dataload.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:07:30 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are not shit coins all alternative coins are build on either bitcoin or ethereum technology.They are all copies of the original these new coins only improve on bitcoin or ethereum.
Carmen01

Activity: 294

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:08:18 PM

OP i think your experiece in crypto is wrong because it's run by conveniece that it can brings so if it's not good or go well i think this will close or this will ban in some place so i say you can leave crypto anytime you want.For me crypto is one of the world best create as it's way for the knowledge in life and that's all people wants if you ask me,Moreover btc and eth are both as a digital money you can easy transfer this all over the world,i think if we continue like in the future we can call digital money as international money.

priyathamt

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:09:15 PM

I don't think so.
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:12:10 PM

Why should that be shit coins? I think these are the last coins you can call shit coins.
I have the feeling that some people here consider "their" coins as religion and worship them. Altcoins but also BTC have their advantages and disadvantages.
So why always so negative to coins that you might not own?  Roll Eyes

DosManos

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:12:20 PM

its just the crypto world is not mature now...
almost every coin that will have millions of users will become not stable and make problems
its the way it is right now..
we need to wait another year or two for 3rd generation projects to fully operate
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: