Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:14:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *COINPOT.WIN* Multi-Coin Faucet, Web-miner And Games + Offerwall with 15% BONUS  (Read 4297 times)
furiouscoin (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:12:52 PM

What´s about the Bitcoincash-withdraws..Huh

since 5 days there are not enough funds to withdraw..  Embarrassed

File

BCH always run out faster it gets filled everyday and goes out more often even though we always have buy orders open on Faucethub.

Currently we have BCH filled so you can withdraw

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:00:19 PM

BCH always run out faster it gets filled everyday and goes out more often even though we always have buy orders open on Faucethub.

I have never figured out, if and how I could sell my BCH (or any other coin for that matter) on Faucethub.
The list of buy orders appears empty to me and if I put something on sale, I never get a buyer until I cancel the sell order.

Am I doing something wrong? Does my level (16) not permit trading, or what else is wrong there?

If you help me figuring this out, I'll happily trade the coins you're missing for about anything else and I guess there are tons of other users who wouldn't mind getting their BCH paid out in LTC or something, simply because that's better than not getting paid.
speedup-faucet.com

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:23:24 PM

I have never figured out, if and how I could sell my BCH (or any other coin for that matter) on Faucethub.
The list of buy orders appears empty to me and if I put something on sale, I never get a buyer until I cancel the sell order.

Am I doing something wrong? Does my level (16) not permit trading, or what else is wrong there?

If you help me figuring this out, I'll happily trade the coins you're missing for about anything else and I guess there are tons of other users who wouldn't mind getting their BCH paid out in LTC or something, simply because that's better than not getting paid.

When you place your buy/sell order, they will be queue up waiting for buyer/seller to buy/sell your order.
This is because there are a lot more people placing orders before you.
Just be patient, it might take 1 hour, 1 day or even longer to buy/sell your altcoins.

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:30:18 PM

When you place your buy/sell order, they will be queue up waiting for buyer/seller to buy/sell your order.
Just be patient, it might take 1 hour, 1 day or even longer to buy/sell your altcoins.

That makes sense, but then ....... why don't I see your (or anyone elses) buy/sell orders?
Maybe because I do not have enough to match the size of your order?
Partial fills not possible?
speedup-faucet.com

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:11:18 PM

That makes sense, but then ....... why don't I see your (or anyone elses) buy/sell orders?
Maybe because I do not have enough to match the size of your order?
Partial fills not possible?

You will never see other people's orders, it's only your own order appears on the list.
I think your order will complete when it's your turn, regardless of the amount.
For example when you have 1000 bch sell order, you will need to wait until all the orders before yours to be completed.
And when it's your turn, your 1000 bch satoshi sell order will automatically fill the order of someone who has buy order of 100000 bch satoshi as partial order.
It can also be that your 1000 bch will sell to the next few people who have smaller buy order than your amount (e.g. 100 bch from buyer A + 200 bch from buyer B + 700 bch from buyer C).

You can see at the bottom of each altcoins the availability of each altcoins, this is how you know whether you can buy/sell your altcoins immediately or need to wait if the altcoin is not available.

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
cacho13

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:11:55 PM

this faucet is in scam do not use it anymore Cry Angry
aspi1

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:59:29 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 01:42:14 PM by aspi1

My username is aspi. Hi, why my account has been blocked.
vidharsana

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:01:31 PM

MY USERNAME IS vidharsana please unlock my account then i reasonly just mistake under many wrong captcha please re ope my account
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:50:45 PM

MY USERNAME IS vidharsana please unlock my account then i reasonly just mistake under many wrong captcha please re ope my account

My username is aspi. Hi, why my account has been blocked.

All account blocked issues are handled at support@coinpot.win email there with your username.
redbool09

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:46:41 AM

дoбpый дeнь , тaкoй вoпpoc я oтпpaвил 640000000 b3coin oбмeнял нa эфиp , a мнe ничo нe пpишлo ?Увaжaeмaя aдминиcтpaция вы чeгo тaм дeлaeтe , вepнитe мнe иx или oтпpaвьтe https://faucethub.io/ кyдa я вывoдил
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 12:26:39 PM

дoбpый дeнь , тaкoй вoпpoc я oтпpaвил 640000000 b3coin oбмeнял нa эфиp , a мнe ничo нe пpишлo ?Увaжaeмaя aдминиcтpaция вы чeгo тaм дeлaeтe , вepнитe мнe иx или oтпpaвьтe https://faucethub.io/ кyдa я вывoдил

Can you please write in English so i can understand and respond accordingly Smiley
cacho13

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:04:25 PM

Another one that they block for nonsense, and I'm sorry, friend, they're not going to pay you
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:14:37 PM

Another one that they block for nonsense, and I'm sorry, friend, they're not going to pay you

we don’t block anyone for no reason we blocked you because we detect you failing captcha 44 times  in a row and that is impossible for anyone using our site properly! and the one you talking to his account had other issue unlike you!
CryptoNinja11

Activity: 410
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:22:12 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 09:37:25 PM by CryptoNinja11

Note that I am having a variety of issues with your site as of late. Firstly, many of your faucets are empty. I cannot withdraw BTC, BTX or BCH.

Secondly, you seem to have made a change to your popups. Using Safari, when the uclick.in popup comes up, it causes the window for coinpot.win to close. Then I need to reopen the site and try (and hope) to navigate to a withdraw page without it being empty or the site closing on me again.

Please resolve these issues soon or we will need to remove you from our listings on CryptoNinja.co

Thanks.
cacho13

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:14:32 AM

we don’t block anyone for no reason we blocked you because we detect you failing captcha 44 times  in a row and that is impossible for anyone using our site properly! and the one you talking to his account had other issue unlike you!

That's not true, you do not have proof, and by the way when are you going to pay me?
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:53:07 AM

Note that I am having a variety of issues with your site as of late. Firstly, many of your faucets are empty. I cannot withdraw BTC, BTX or BCH.

Secondly, you seem to have made a change to your popups. Using Safari, when the uclick.in popup comes up, it causes the window for coinpot.win to close. Then I need to reopen the site and try (and hope) to navigate to a withdraw page without it being empty or the site closing on me again.

Please resolve these issues soon or we will need to remove you from our listings on CryptoNinja.co

Thanks.

Hi,

BTX/BCH is having issues i agree but we try our best to fill everyday. BTC is filled and get refilled within 1 hour if funds are out.

Thank you for letting know about popup issue we have removed it, please let us know if you face any issue we are always here to resolve.
CryptoNinja11

Activity: 410
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 07:08:18 AM

The pop-up issue seems to be resolved. Thanks.
Mash4

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:20:04 PM

I can't reset my password since I don't receive the mail to reset it. I have checked every nook and cranny of my mailbox.
Username: mash42
cacho13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:48:26 AM

Hello, a question when are you going to pay me? I already have a few weeks Huh
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:38:07 PM

I can't reset my password since I don't receive the mail to reset it. I have checked every nook and cranny of my mailbox.
Username: mash42

Hi, We are trying to contact you from the email address but your email is not working its returning as mail delivery failed. if you can mail us from any other email or provide other email (not here on our support email) then we can surely help you out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: