Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:26:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *COINPOT.WIN* Multi-Coin Faucet, Web-miner And Games + Offerwall with 15% BONUS  (Read 4297 times)
furiouscoin (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:45:16 PM

Don't Forget to Checkout Our New Mining And CoinPot Lottery! Big Winnings Waiting For You!
Big winnings  lottery for now ?

Current Pot is a bit low but it all depends on the users the more they purchase the tickets the more the pot gets filled!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:37:05 AM

============== POT coin is now available to claim ==============
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 02:23:24 PM

Faucet Rewards Has Been Increased 5-10 Times Don't Miss Out And Claim Big!
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:23:22 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 08:45:06 PM by Thomasio

Potcoin cannot be withdrawn, pops up a load of error upon withdraw request.
Furthermore one cannot register a Potcoin address at Faucethub, because Faucethub calls correct wallet addresses invalid anyway.

Question: Why do you allow claims

blackcoin 160000
peercoin 6000
primecoin 100000

every 15 minutes, but then limit withdrawals to the value of 4-5 claims a day?

Last question: Any idea when Faucethub will add B3Coin or when you will offer a different withdrawal method?
Tarikbitco

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:05:57 PM

WARNING: Your account is locked or limited!

WHY MY ACCOUNT 'WARNING: Your account is locked or limited!"

i did'nt wrong captcha, but your systeme have prb withe loading captcha. can you do somthing please

my account usernam Tarikbitco

thanks best regards
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:49:06 AM

Potcoin cannot be withdrawn, pops up a load of error upon withdraw request.
Furthermore one cannot register a Potcoin address at Faucethub, because Faucethub calls correct wallet addresses invalid anyway.

Question: Why do you allow claims

blackcoin 160000
peercoin 6000
primecoin 100000

every 15 minutes, but then limit withdrawals to the value of 4-5 claims a day?

Last question: Any idea when Faucethub will add B3Coin or when you will offer a different withdrawal method?

Hi,

As the Potcoin wallet is still under maintenance on faucethub the withdraw is currently not possible but it will be up today hopefully and that is the reason no one is able to use pot wallet on faucethub as well.

About the withdrawal limits we have it placed so people could withdraw once in a day instead of withdrawing after every claim and also we limit it because we have more than 90k users on the site so everyone can get their earning everyday.

About B3 we are not sure when it will be launched to fh or it will be ever thats why we are working on a solution to convert b3 to other coins so users can withdraw their b3 balance to it.

Regards

WHY MY ACCOUNT 'WARNING: Your account is locked or limited!"

i did'nt wrong captcha, but your systeme have prb withe loading captcha. can you do somthing please

my account usernam Tarikbitco

thanks best regards

Hi,

I will have it checked ASAP and let you know why your account must have been blocked though there are some possible reasons like you have multiple accounts on fh or on coinpot, or you are using vpn or using your ref on traffic exchange. Rest we will have it checked and let you know soon

Regards
utopian_idealist

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:44:47 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 09:36:51 AM by utopian_idealist

Hello, I also have this problem:

username: utopian_idealist
email. utopistic.ideology@gmail.com

I had problems with your site also, I think reason are wrong captchas but even though I put in the correct one I get error, also sometimes captchas are just horrible, especially the ones you need to write a word in.

Is it possible to check my account also, and maybe unblock it, cause if it is the bad captcha reason, nothing I could do about it, they are just messed up.
tortic25

Activity: 251
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

there is no btc balance for me....

if i don't have a btc balance or cashout address set with btc how does the lottery pay btc

i'm Looking for sig campaign pmme
bitclaimer82

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:28:51 PM

+1
-no btc balance/ no btc-faucet - so not clear if win
-no lottery tickets for faucet claims (can only buy with balances)
may be change to working currency-lottery for some time? if this trouble for all
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:35:37 PM

About the withdrawal limits we have it placed so people could withdraw once in a day instead of withdrawing after every claim and also we limit it because we have more than 90k users on the site so everyone can get their earning everyday.

If you set a withdrawal limit that's reached in less than 6 claims, then it doesn't matter whether you allow a withdrawal after every claim or not, users will not claim from your faucet more than 5 times a day, simply because they cannot cash out more than what they get in 5 claims.
What sense does it make, having all users leave after 1:15 hours?
mathis68

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:19:12 PM

site is nice but too many pop up new page site who open everytime. Can u change that ?
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:33:34 AM

Curious: Why do you throw virtually impossible to solve sribbles for captchas at your users and then penalize them for not being able to solve them?
Next question: Whats the point of blocking users from using your site? Isn't that pretty counter productive?
Anyway, I guess you'll give the usual answer about a bot protection that captchas just cannot provide, so if possible, skip that part and just tell me:

Since I've already been blocked an hour yesterday and had my share of wrong captchas today, what rules does the blocking follow?
Is there a daily limit that get's reset, or do you simply block users for an hour after so many wrong captchas and ...... most important ..... is there a risk of getting completely banned?
RealPayout

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:36:13 AM

if claim are you follow currency rate ? or flat ?
Tarikbitco

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:13:53 AM

hi, my account was locked or limited, i had trouble with the captcha it was not loading but was showing me an error message so i did not even fill the captcha as it was loading no, can you unlock me that please, thank you.
usernam coinpot.win account: Tarikbitco

And Also i have'nt do all this:

VPN/Proxy NOT allowed!
Multiple accounts NOT allowed!
Self-Referrals NOT allowed!
BAD behavior on site/chat NOT allowed!
TO MANY wrong captchas!
lutz535

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:57:02 AM

bekomme keine lose, bitte um info Huh
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:05:05 AM

+1
-no btc balance/ no btc-faucet - so not clear if win
-no lottery tickets for faucet claims (can only buy with balances)
may be change to working currency-lottery for some time? if this trouble for all

there is no btc balance for me....

if i don't have a btc balance or cashout address set with btc how does the lottery pay btc

Hi,

The BTC/BCH will be added tomorrow as we were having some issue with that, But all the balances are safe and untouched in our database for sure! And the winners of Lottery will also be paid for their earning tomorrow.

lutz535

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:46:27 AM

BEKOME KEINE LOTERILOSE??
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:01:09 PM

Few Frequent questions and issues:

- Everyone who are having issues of Account blocked Please Provide us Your Email, Username And we will have it checked As soon as possible (Our developer is not available currently that's why its taking time)

- And as of captcha it is really not in our hands and surely we can not get rid of captcha for security reasons! And we are using solvemedia captcha which is the most easy (if you are unable to understand the words of captcha please refresh the captcha )

- And About the withdrawal limits, All withdrawal limits will be increased in next 24-48 hours

- BTC/BCH faucets, withdraws will be live from tomorrow (24-48 hours maximum)
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:17:04 PM

BEKOME KEINE LOTERILOSE??

Hi, English please? Smiley

if claim are you follow currency rate ? or flat ?

The claims are depending on the currency rate, But bonus is on flat rates, but we always increase the bonus rates.

site is nice but too many pop up new page site who open everytime. Can u change that ?

Yes we are aware of the irritating popups, we are waiting on few advertisement approvals and then we will remove popups surely as soon as we get our adverts approved.
RealPayout

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:53:58 PM

The claims are depending on the currency rate, << what time you change it ?
how b3coin withdraw ? there is no faucethub wallet . i try to withdraw to another wallet but can't lol .  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: