Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:03:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *COINPOT.WIN* Multi-Coin Faucet, Web-miner And Games + Offerwall with 15% BONUS  (Read 4303 times)
neo_iamtheone

Activity: 427
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:23:34 PM

We have recently launched Coin exchange on our website where users can exchange any coin to their preferred coin. It works on the recent exchange prices. If anyone is interested can try it here http://coinpot.win/exchange

Just when I thought off... never mind...  Exchange is a great feature!

thought off? lol tell me so i will know

Exchange works great, but a small tiny bug in menu link/tab -
from this direct link http://coinpot.win/exchange - Tab is visible
from this link http://coinpot.win/settings/ the Exchange tab is not there.
furiouscoin (OP)

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 07:26:00 PM

We have recently launched Coin exchange on our website where users can exchange any coin to their preferred coin. It works on the recent exchange prices. If anyone is interested can try it here http://coinpot.win/exchange

Yes actually we haven't added anywhere yet as its in beta we are checking the stats as some of the bitcointalk users are trying this once all work we will add them on website tabs.
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:32:52 PM

Yes actually we haven't added anywhere yet as its in beta we are checking the stats as some of the bitcointalk users are trying this once all work we will add them on website tabs.

From my end, Exchange feature works great, I haven't seen the rate difference but tried few coin exchanges and withdrawal works great!
And is there any room to increase Potcoin withdrawal limit to 0.1 or 0.5 it's at 0.05 now, very less.
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 07:37:06 PM

From my end, Exchange feature works great, I haven't seen the rate difference but tried few coin exchanges and withdrawal works great!
And is there any room to increase Potcoin withdrawal limit to 0.1 or 0.5 it's at 0.05 now, very less.

There is no difference in rate it works on current exchange rates without any fees we just made it so if any of our balance is empty user always can wait or exchange it to another coin and withdraw. And yes all limits will be increased soon
cacho13

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:07:44 AM

It's a pity that these guys continue cheating on people of good faith, and that they work to make these scammers richer Undecided Undecided
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:15:37 AM

It's a pity that these guys continue cheating on people of good faith, and that they work to make these scammers richer Undecided Undecided

What cheating and scammers! please explain!
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:25:49 AM

this faucet is in scam do not use it anymore Cry Angry

You clearly don't know the meaning of word scam!

Your account was  banned/blocked because of the wrong CAPTCHA and that is informed clearly on site, if you have slow connection then don't claim, wait  for the page to load or come back after some time, I have maybe missed one or two times with the wrong CAPTCHA code, I take care not to repeat that same.

On the other end Yes I do agree there is lots of delay in withdrawal because of no funds in each/some coines!
cacho13

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:02:24 PM

Your account was  banned/blocked because of the wrong CAPTCHA and that is informed clearly on site, if you have slow connection then don't claim, wait  for the page to load or come back after some time, I have maybe missed one or two times with the wrong CAPTCHA code, I take care not to repeat that same.

On the other end Yes I do agree there is lots of delay in withdrawal because of no funds in each/some coines!
Do not be fooled that is not true that I'm wrong in the captchas, it's just a pretext to brocade accounts that have many coins and I will not rest until I get paid
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:56:18 AM

Do not be fooled that is not true that I'm wrong in the captchas, it's just a pretext to brocade accounts that have many coins and I will not rest until I get paid

Not been a fool here, I make daily withdrawals! and if they banned you forever than nothing can be done.
furiouscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 12:09:38 PM

Not been a fool here, I make daily withdrawals! and if they banned you forever than nothing can be done.

@cacho13: We only ban if someone is breaking the rules not for making coins if we wanted to do that we wouldn't have purchased this site to pay all the previous users balances which was not paid by previous owner. And for sure we will ban anyone who break the rules and forfeit their balance. 
cacho13

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:03:47 AM

It's not the fight with you is against these scammers and you can do something already you see
cacho13

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:13:24 AM

Hello... Why??, when I try to witdraw, appear a message on screen thats my acount is locked and under review...  with a lot of options of fails... i dont understand... I could fail in some catpchas... I acept that, i am human Grin.. but all other thing dont... Undecided

How long its gonna take this "review" ?

this is the message...

WARNING: Your account is locked and under review.

Failing 2nd captcha more than 20 times
VPN/Proxy NOT allowed!
Multiple accounts NOT allowed!
Self-Referrals NOT allowed!
BAD behavior on site/chat NOT allowed!
TO MANY wrong captchas!

Another victim of these scammers, by people like them and no one believes in the faucets
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:44:11 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 08:12:14 AM by neo_iamtheone

It's not the fight with you is against these scammers and you can do something already you see

Stop calling this faucet a scam/scammer, I withdraw 0.0005 LTC to 10 Doge and many more every 12 hours!
If they had to steal from you, why not from all!

Read the warning about CAPTCHA on site, they cannot be lenient towards that! if they start unbanning all, many will abuse the faucet!
cacho13

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:07:28 PM

Stop calling this faucet a scam/scammer, I withdraw 0.0005 LTC to 10 Doge and many more every 12 hours!

Read the warning about CAPTCHA on site, they cannot be lenient towards that! if they start unbanning all, many will abuse the faucet!
NO, I will stop calling this scam faucet until they pay me and the same thing will happen to me.
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:21:56 PM

NO, I will stop calling this scam faucet until they pay me and the same thing will happen to me.

By your logic, all faucets are a scam! take care buddy!
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:50:12 PM

All coins have been filled!
Most of the coins dry again  Shocked
zaakir

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:49:29 AM

Few Frequent questions and issues:

- Everyone who are having issues of Account blocked Please Provide us Your Email, Username And we will have it checked As soon as possible (Our developer is not available currently that's why its taking time)

- And as of captcha it is really not in our hands and surely we can not get rid of captcha for security reasons! And we are using solvemedia captcha which is the most easy (if you are unable to understand the words of captcha please refresh the captcha )

- And About the withdrawal limits, All withdrawal limits will be increased in next 24-48 hours

- BTC/BCH faucets, withdraws will be live from tomorrow (24-48 hours maximum)

how do we provide our email , username you do not have an email contact for god sake just use  a free gmail

my email is mungruez@ymail.com and username is zaakir please unlock my account I can claimbut I cannot withdraw

ALSO THE FAUCET IS EMPTY MORE OFTEN THAN IT IS FULL WHY DO NOT TRY TO SOLVE THAT PROBLEM

ALSO THE MIN WITHDRAWAL AMOUT FOR POTCOIN IS STUPID , DUMB, REDICULOUS PLEASE RECHECK THE AMOUNT YOU SET FOR MIN POTCON WITHDRAWS

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ADDING THE TIMER NOW I DONT HAVE TO USE THIS CRUEL ALWAYS EMPTY FAUCET EVERY 15MINS I CAN USE IT ONLY ONCE AN HOUR INSTEAD THANK YOU FOR THAT ITS LIKE YOU KNEW THE SHIT WAS FRUSTRATING
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:32:19 AM

Hello... Why??, when I try to witdraw, appear a message on screen thats my acount is locked and under review...  with a lot of options of fails... i dont understand... I could fail in some catpchas... I acept that, i am human Grin.. but all other thing dont... Undecided

How long its gonna take this "review" ?

this is the message...

WARNING: Your account is locked and under review.

Failing 2nd captcha more than 20 times
VPN/Proxy NOT allowed!
Multiple accounts NOT allowed!
Self-Referrals NOT allowed!
BAD behavior on site/chat NOT allowed!
TO MANY wrong captchas!

Another victim of these scammers, by people like them and no one believes in the faucets

i am not another victim..
the problem was solve... i am getting more coins again....

Great! be more careful with CAPTCHAS!
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:35:07 AM

Few Frequent questions and issues:

- Everyone who are having issues of Account blocked Please Provide us Your Email, Username And we will have it checked As soon as possible (Our developer is not available currently that's why its taking time)

- And as of captcha it is really not in our hands and surely we can not get rid of captcha for security reasons! And we are using solvemedia captcha which is the most easy (if you are unable to understand the words of captcha please refresh the captcha )

- And About the withdrawal limits, All withdrawal limits will be increased in next 24-48 hours

- BTC/BCH faucets, withdraws will be live from tomorrow (24-48 hours maximum)

how do we provide our email , username you do not have an email contact for god sake just use  a free gmail

my email is mungruez@ymail.com and username is zaakir please unlock my account I can claimbut I cannot withdraw

ALSO THE FAUCET IS EMPTY MORE OFTEN THAN IT IS FULL WHY DO NOT TRY TO SOLVE THAT PROBLEM

ALSO THE MIN WITHDRAWAL AMOUT FOR POTCOIN IS STUPID , DUMB, REDICULOUS PLEASE RECHECK THE AMOUNT YOU SET FOR MIN POTCON WITHDRAWS

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ADDING THE TIMER NOW I DONT HAVE TO USE THIS CRUEL ALWAYS EMPTY FAUCET EVERY 15MINS I CAN USE IT ONLY ONCE AN HOUR INSTEAD THANK YOU FOR THAT ITS LIKE YOU KNEW THE SHIT WAS FRUSTRATING

For god sake look at previous posts -

Hi, Please email our support : support@coinpot.win and we will check why your account was blocked.
massenzio77

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:07:35 AM

please admin btc recharge, ppc, xpm, dash, ltc, bch that are empty !!!! impossible to withdraw !!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: