Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:05:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Decrease Population  (Read 3163 times)
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:47:15 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 11:28:43 AM by RedzoneASE

To decrease population is not an easy task. Every year in 5/10, five died while 10 are born.  It is really hard to reduce the population.  From what I see in the future it would be a crowded place.  

akhilsh6896

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:10:19 PM

Well, there is only one way possible of doing it and that is by killing people in one way or another.

But if you are interested in a solution TO DECREASE THE RATE OF INCREASING POPULATION then a better way does not Exist. If people really want more children then they can consider adopting. On the other hand, if they are only intrested in lovemaking then they should use contraceptives.
zedkiel08

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:20:13 AM

Best way to decrease the population in our world is war. If there is war the world will surely decrease its population in an instant. Because many people will die because there will be a nuclear war in countries that are in war. And maybe mankind will go to extinction if not stopped the war.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:42:25 AM

It might sound horrible but I think weather calamities, earthquake, tsunami etc. are god's way of controlling the population. Earth is severely populated to the point that we are destroying it by just living on it. Population needs to be controlled before its too late. Life is hard nowadays so implementing the one child policy will be a great idea. Providing benefits or allowances for those families who have one child will definitely encourage the family to follow the law (some countries are doing this already). In some countries, they encourage immigrants to fill their need of population.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:54:29 AM

What do you think is the best way to decrease population?

The Government can give Incentives, like tax breaks, to keep the family size low. These incentives can be accompanied by education projects to raise awareness about the costs of big families.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:13:14 AM

Nuclear war.
That is going to wipe out the entire population as a result, even those whose countries are not nuked, they are still going suffer the effects of all those radiations from the Nuclear Bombs and their deaths are going to be even more painful as a result.

The OP did not ask about moral, sympathetic or compassionate ways... they asked about the best way.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
suyanico

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:56:42 AM

By Increasing public awareness and education, increasingly aware of the impacts and effects of uncontrolled growth rates, it is hoped that the general public will contribute to the policies set by the government, for example Chinese policy with one mate just allowed to have  one child.
MGmahesh

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:03:26 AM

I think that whatever and how ever it will not be effective, the natural nature of the population is difficult to control, let this nature bring natural change, the number of people and life is a mystery, precisely with violence, war and mass destruction, I guess it's not possible. just live this life as it is with goodness.
jonathanrobert1

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:06:03 AM

Better to manage our earth resources wiser instead of someone/something to decrease the population. I think is still room for all of us.
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:15:16 AM

In order to decrease population. The government must provide free family planning orientation and birth control pills. Married couple should know on how to limit the number if their children. In the rural areas usually there is no family planning. We must be all responsible enough if we decide to build a family of our own.
joelou

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:53:29 AM

For me I think the best way is give a two kids policy.
kamenix

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:08:56 AM

You give bitcoins as reward for not having children  Wink

Tuyok

Activity: 115

★Adconity.com★

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:46:32 AM

The best way to decrease population is to simply use a contraceptives.

giftoflove58

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:26:11 AM

We were not able to decrease the population in our country, but we can able to minimize the increase of population. Due to sex education, many teens will be education and able to avoid to got pregnant or involve in sex. There must be propely sex education on every people especially teens who were very curious about sex.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:50:03 AM

Family planning! as we can see in the community out there! most family who have poor life are the one who have more children. this must be stop a law must be created all over the world that a couple that cant have a decent house and financial support cant have a child to live with and having pregnancy under no income monthly must be a crime so we can  stop over population and the street children will stop growing in numbers!

freakingcat

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:15:04 AM

What the hell of a question is this? Jeez.
Colonize Mars, and you're set then.

Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:24:35 PM

If you simply look at the total population, we are not overpopulated, it just happened that people tend to be packed in the poorer countries. I wouldn't encourage moving those people to declining population societies though. Instead just teach them how to stop spitting screaming gumballs so they don't have to scratch their heads wondering why they still don't have enough food.

Another option is poisoning KFC chicken. That would cause some ethnic cleansing. Grin

LOL, you bad boy. They're not the only ones who like a good chicken. I sure do.  Grin

Some effects of a nuclear war might not be that bad. Just think of the possibilities!

Religion would go full circle... I just hope they don't complain they are being objectified.

Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:44:32 PM

Not every country needs to lessen the number of it's population. Somehow, in some countries like china, they really need this kind of solution. I believe that family planning is a solution for them to lessen their population. Two child policy has been a very effective way of controlling country's population.
bodikuk

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:29:26 PM

The global population boom is going to slow down in the coming decades and we will likely not go above 12,000,000,000 people.
ehab.co

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:05:37 PM

When you develop and get a better education system, especially one which empowers women, that is what reduces population growth.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: