Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:04:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What about DeepOnion? HODL or SOLD  (Read 768 times)
marilyngroom

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:27:04 AM

I think this coin has a future because it has a large amount of participants and that recognition is a big plus, the devs are actively developing it and seem motivated. That right there tells me that its not a scam, because why bother with all of the development just to dump it, when if they just continue what they are doing the coin could go into the billions of dollars market cap and much more profitable.

you got some point.  i also see that deeponion has a good comunity and many people still supports it but i also heard many bad feedbacks regarding in deeponion. Some says it is a scam and also their airdrop is not actually an airdrop because they still required their participants to post and promote their project in the form of forum posting. Airdrops should only be a giveaway without asking for a major task like forum posting. that is why i think deeponion is a bad coin that shouldnt be hold nor accquire.

I just read the posting requirements and it's one post per week and 3 posts in their forum. That really doesn't seem like much. I too wondered if it was a scam, like with every other coin, and I understand at the beginning the need to be suspicious, but from my earlier point too much actual hard work has gone in it for it to be scam. To end almost a year of hard work on a scam rather than building upon all that has been built would be very stupid.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elementaryOS

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:45:11 AM

DeepOnion does have good future ahead of it, this is something I could agree. But from right now standpoint, there are many rounds of airdrop coming for DeepOnion so we need to wait until the airdrop finish to see it growing.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:58:54 AM

What is soeculation for DeepOnion?
Should I buy more or HODL or SOLD?

My idea about DeepOnion is that if you want to invest in it, you will have to wait for the airdrop to end. There is a very great risk if you invest in it while the airdrop is about to end. The people holding DeepOnion right now has the reason to hodl only because the airdrop payment that will be given to them in a weekly basis is based on how much Onions they have. And by the time the airdrop is over, there will be no more reason for them to continue hodling their Onions. Invest by the time they dump.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
europayio

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:51:13 AM

HODL
Still in airdrop phase.
Has good community Smiley Good brand. Just needs to deliver.
Privacy is a strong growth area.
XVG has a head start but devs seem to be struggling?

alealeal

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:37:51 PM

I think deeponion wont reach the previous huge cost. But deeponion increase less than other coins so you can sell deeponion and buy some altcoin and bitcoin ethereum etc.
Asherith00

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:14:08 AM

Hold..I think Deep onion will increase the price in future and it's good to buy more now..
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:07:41 AM

What is soeculation for DeepOnion?
Should I buy more or HODL or SOLD?
HOLD of course! Don't sold if you make loses. Remember the golden rule, Buy low, sell high you will only lose if you sold it now. Bitcoin is now goin to bull and alts will rise. Never ever sold when you got only loses. I can say that we are in minimal risk point in BTC that is why just hold.
dalexc

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:27:27 PM

I think HODL is gold in future because every coin when coming at marketplace first-time price is very high that day by day it will be dumping. Then after 5 months or 6 months when this coin added a lot of exchanges after that coin price will growing very highly. So, don't sell your asset at a low price. I prefer you can just wait for raising. It will be a better decision for you personally I think.
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:54:49 PM

They've been one of the project that have sustained a long term community engagement with periodic activities thatnkeeos them in tbe limelight. Anyways myself I don't totally know what they do ,but it think they're a community, more or less like a forum with their special tokens or somewhat...

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: