Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:12:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stocks Exchange, the great scam  (Read 14687 times)
StonerStanley (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:49:14 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 12:19:00 PM by StonerStanley

EDIT: Ok so i found a way to get my money but no answer to my ticket probably because they are too busy but an official announcement on the website about the current progress should be fine..

I think the exchange have a lot of network problem so i don't think it's a scam but we must see in the next days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BoBBaumeister

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:57:18 AM

Are you sure about having been scammed? I know they were in alot of trouble lately, but didnt hearf about anyone who lost his deposit or Withdrawal so far.
HeroicZ1

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:59:36 AM

Why go to the FBI? Isn't the stock market regulated by a specific govt body? Are you talking about a specific broker?
BoBBaumeister

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:06:54 AM

Ok so do you want to tell us what type of transaction you are talking about? ETH, BTC, Intense Coin, DOGE or LTC?
Alastord

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:13:06 AM

Write more detailed information. I usedthis exchange many times and with different coins, there were delays, but in the end everything was decided. Besides, the problem is not always on the side of the stock exchange, it can be in the blockchain of the coin that you use. And considering that this is a small exchange with small volumes, expecting from her a lightning reaction is at least stupid.
Bearonkit

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:30:24 AM

Write more detailed information. I usedthis exchange many times and with different coins, there were delays, but in the end everything was decided. Besides, the problem is not always on the side of the stock exchange, it can be in the blockchain of the coin that you use. And considering that this is a small exchange with small volumes, expecting from her a lightning reaction is at least stupid.

Same we know, now it's a scam. At the beggining they appearred to be serious, it was just to get few members, now they can steal them.

More information, go on the link on my previous messages and read the messages on tweeter (no only their messages)

Nobody should accept deposit in this situation. So it's a scam for sure. If you cannot withdraw, DO NOT accept deposit.

By the way i do not receive the withdrawal confirmation email now, and i cannot change my email.

These are some serious allegations. Yet you've provided zero proof. You keep suggesting that people look at "Tweeter" - post some specific examples?

You keep talking about an issue with your withdrawal - post some screenshots?

Give us any evidence to show you're not just some raving lunatic who has secretly been paid off by the team of some rival exchange?
BoBBaumeister

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:32:06 AM

im trying to make a withdrawal right now, and we will see what happens
muffno

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:32:18 AM

I just did withraw some Intense and it worked perfectly with seconds.
Bearonkit

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:40:57 AM

Same we know, now it's a scam. At the beggining they appearred to be serious, it was just to get few members, now they can steal them.

More information, go on the link on my previous messages and read the messages on tweeter (no only their messages)

Nobody should accept deposit in this situation. So it's a scam for sure. If you cannot withdraw, DO NOT accept deposit.

By the way i do not receive the withdrawal confirmation email now, and i cannot change my email.

These are some serious allegations. Yet you've provided zero proof. You keep suggesting that people look at "Tweeter" - post some specific examples?

You keep talking about an issue with your withdrawal - post some screenshots?

Give us any evidence to show you're not just some raving lunatic who has secretly been paid off by the team of some rival exchange?

Dude, you want to suicide yourself too because you are protecting scammers ? stop reply, and let the victims come here. Probably really soon;

See like...you're attacking me with the same venom that you're attacking Stocks.Exchange.

But my post history makes clear that I'm an honest user who has no interest in protecting scammers.

So if your attacks on me are unfair...

...what does it say about your attacks on Stocks.Exchange....?
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:43:34 AM

I have been deposit my trident in stocksexchange and until now it is not appear in my wallet and i look for in the etherscan and it is success...

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
BoBBaumeister

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:58:49 AM

my withdrawal of ITNS worked very good right now about 30 min and it has been on my wallet
BoBBaumeister

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:14:38 AM

Well i got no BTC on there right now  Roll Eyes
ImNewAnDontKnowWhat2Do

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:48:36 AM

my withdrawal of ITNS worked very good right now about 30 min and it has been on my wallet

we already know about ITNS and some altcoins, i tell you to try BITCOIN. because they are scamming only few people to still having a "good" reputation  And read i''m not alone (far than being alone but wait when tweeter will see this thread)

They are financing terrorism

anyway FBI has been contacted and the admin 'better move his ass over here before i get really nervous, which is still not the case.

I deposited .25 btc the other day to stocks.exchange. Took forever to hit exchange, but eventually went through.  On another exchange today it took 3 hrs for an ETH transaction. 
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:58:31 AM

Post more proof please, I'm interested.

By the way no such thing as "tweeter" exists on this planet. When you do accusations, do them properly or nobody will take you seriously, especially the FBI.

As for withdrawals, I suggest not doing BTC or ETH withdrawals, only minor altcoins suchs as DOGE or LTC or BCH.

My opinion on the exchange is that by adding so many coins without asking a proper listing fee (typically ranging from 1 to 10 BTC) to cover on dumps can lead to critical situations where you're short of liquidity to supply the withdrawals.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
Dupy

Activity: 146
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:00:21 AM

Seems like its OK with stocks.exchange! I just made withdrawal and 0.15BTC came in my wallet in half an hour. Maybe problem on your side?
hieunguyen

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:24:40 AM

i have deposit 2,5eth bittrex,cryptopia to stock.exchange. and now after 30h, i don't see my coin on stock? and they not answer my titket. so who know admin of stock.exchange please help me.
hieunguyen

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:07:05 AM

me too. i not exchange and lost profit because delay my coin
F1ak

Activity: 1498
Merit: 342

the Trend is Your Friend?

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:14:32 AM

Many bad reviews about this exchange, mostly stories about long enrollments during pampas, so I stay away from it.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:33:23 AM

i have deposit 2,5eth bittrex,cryptopia to stock.exchange. and now after 30h, i don't see my coin on stock? and they not answer my titket. so who know admin of stock.exchange please help me.

They are busy or scammers but we will get the answer soon i think, like everytime when we have to "overreact" to have an answer.

This is not professional at all, i was not able to trade all the week because of that

Make that as a moral lesson, not really all exchange can be trusted, so we need to secure everything first before investing our hard earned money, if we are not sure about that learn to ask at other people or read views about that exchange before doing any action so we cannot regret anything.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:06:34 PM

People who are posting here but didn't read before because they are stupid as fk or because they are the friends of the admin.  Cheesy

When multiple people with real profil on tweeter are complaining about someone who scam the people and finance the terrorism, they take it seriously. (there is a lot of proofs on tweeter if you call a screenshot a proof, i don't know what you want now...)

Tell the admin to come here we will laugh. If someone make such accusation about me, i would reply.

And sorry but yes it's my money and i start to be nervous. It makes me crazy to see how people don't believe me, and why? because i'm right.

Actually the only one that is stupid as fuck is you. You and the other idiots who call every exchange a scam because they had delays or some other normal problems. They already made an official statement on their twitter. ''we got a lot of transactions stuck somehow, we will process it soon, my devs told me that they already got a solution''

Have you ever used other exchanges? My withdrawal on Binance the other day took around 40 hours, should I also open a scam accusation against them now? All exchanges are suffering right now, big ones included. Look at bittrex, borderline a scam or cex.io which is supposed to be one of the big fishes and my verification is still pending after a month. Now stop spreading FUD and posting crap, thanks.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀