Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:22:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stocks Exchange, the great scam  (Read 14691 times)
StonerStanley (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:49:14 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 12:19:00 PM by StonerStanley

EDIT: Ok so i found a way to get my money but no answer to my ticket probably because they are too busy but an official announcement on the website about the current progress should be fine..

I think the exchange have a lot of network problem so i don't think it's a scam but we must see in the next days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BoBBaumeister

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:57:18 AM

Are you sure about having been scammed? I know they were in alot of trouble lately, but didnt hearf about anyone who lost his deposit or Withdrawal so far.
HeroicZ1

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:59:36 AM

Why go to the FBI? Isn't the stock market regulated by a specific govt body? Are you talking about a specific broker?
BoBBaumeister

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:06:54 AM

Ok so do you want to tell us what type of transaction you are talking about? ETH, BTC, Intense Coin, DOGE or LTC?
Alastord

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:13:06 AM

Write more detailed information. I usedthis exchange many times and with different coins, there were delays, but in the end everything was decided. Besides, the problem is not always on the side of the stock exchange, it can be in the blockchain of the coin that you use. And considering that this is a small exchange with small volumes, expecting from her a lightning reaction is at least stupid.
Bearonkit

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:30:24 AM

Write more detailed information. I usedthis exchange many times and with different coins, there were delays, but in the end everything was decided. Besides, the problem is not always on the side of the stock exchange, it can be in the blockchain of the coin that you use. And considering that this is a small exchange with small volumes, expecting from her a lightning reaction is at least stupid.

Same we know, now it's a scam. At the beggining they appearred to be serious, it was just to get few members, now they can steal them.

More information, go on the link on my previous messages and read the messages on tweeter (no only their messages)

Nobody should accept deposit in this situation. So it's a scam for sure. If you cannot withdraw, DO NOT accept deposit.

By the way i do not receive the withdrawal confirmation email now, and i cannot change my email.

These are some serious allegations. Yet you've provided zero proof. You keep suggesting that people look at "Tweeter" - post some specific examples?

You keep talking about an issue with your withdrawal - post some screenshots?

Give us any evidence to show you're not just some raving lunatic who has secretly been paid off by the team of some rival exchange?
BoBBaumeister

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:32:06 AM

im trying to make a withdrawal right now, and we will see what happens
muffno

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:32:18 AM

I just did withraw some Intense and it worked perfectly with seconds.
Bearonkit

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:40:57 AM

Same we know, now it's a scam. At the beggining they appearred to be serious, it was just to get few members, now they can steal them.

More information, go on the link on my previous messages and read the messages on tweeter (no only their messages)

Nobody should accept deposit in this situation. So it's a scam for sure. If you cannot withdraw, DO NOT accept deposit.

By the way i do not receive the withdrawal confirmation email now, and i cannot change my email.

These are some serious allegations. Yet you've provided zero proof. You keep suggesting that people look at "Tweeter" - post some specific examples?

You keep talking about an issue with your withdrawal - post some screenshots?

Give us any evidence to show you're not just some raving lunatic who has secretly been paid off by the team of some rival exchange?

Dude, you want to suicide yourself too because you are protecting scammers ? stop reply, and let the victims come here. Probably really soon;

See like...you're attacking me with the same venom that you're attacking Stocks.Exchange.

But my post history makes clear that I'm an honest user who has no interest in protecting scammers.

So if your attacks on me are unfair...

...what does it say about your attacks on Stocks.Exchange....?
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:43:34 AM

I have been deposit my trident in stocksexchange and until now it is not appear in my wallet and i look for in the etherscan and it is success...

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
BoBBaumeister

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:58:49 AM

my withdrawal of ITNS worked very good right now about 30 min and it has been on my wallet
BoBBaumeister

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:14:38 AM

Well i got no BTC on there right now  Roll Eyes
ImNewAnDontKnowWhat2Do

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:48:36 AM

my withdrawal of ITNS worked very good right now about 30 min and it has been on my wallet

we already know about ITNS and some altcoins, i tell you to try BITCOIN. because they are scamming only few people to still having a "good" reputation  And read i''m not alone (far than being alone but wait when tweeter will see this thread)

They are financing terrorism

anyway FBI has been contacted and the admin 'better move his ass over here before i get really nervous, which is still not the case.

I deposited .25 btc the other day to stocks.exchange. Took forever to hit exchange, but eventually went through.  On another exchange today it took 3 hrs for an ETH transaction. 
StelioKontos

Activity: 839

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:58:31 AM

Post more proof please, I'm interested.

By the way no such thing as "tweeter" exists on this planet. When you do accusations, do them properly or nobody will take you seriously, especially the FBI.

As for withdrawals, I suggest not doing BTC or ETH withdrawals, only minor altcoins suchs as DOGE or LTC or BCH.

My opinion on the exchange is that by adding so many coins without asking a proper listing fee (typically ranging from 1 to 10 BTC) to cover on dumps can lead to critical situations where you're short of liquidity to supply the withdrawals.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
Dupy

Activity: 146
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:00:21 AM

Seems like its OK with stocks.exchange! I just made withdrawal and 0.15BTC came in my wallet in half an hour. Maybe problem on your side?
hieunguyen

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:24:40 AM

i have deposit 2,5eth bittrex,cryptopia to stock.exchange. and now after 30h, i don't see my coin on stock? and they not answer my titket. so who know admin of stock.exchange please help me.
hieunguyen

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:07:05 AM

me too. i not exchange and lost profit because delay my coin
F1ak

Activity: 1498
Merit: 342

the Trend is Your Friend?

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:14:32 AM

Many bad reviews about this exchange, mostly stories about long enrollments during pampas, so I stay away from it.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:33:23 AM

i have deposit 2,5eth bittrex,cryptopia to stock.exchange. and now after 30h, i don't see my coin on stock? and they not answer my titket. so who know admin of stock.exchange please help me.

They are busy or scammers but we will get the answer soon i think, like everytime when we have to "overreact" to have an answer.

This is not professional at all, i was not able to trade all the week because of that

Make that as a moral lesson, not really all exchange can be trusted, so we need to secure everything first before investing our hard earned money, if we are not sure about that learn to ask at other people or read views about that exchange before doing any action so we cannot regret anything.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:06:34 PM

People who are posting here but didn't read before because they are stupid as fk or because they are the friends of the admin.  Cheesy

When multiple people with real profil on tweeter are complaining about someone who scam the people and finance the terrorism, they take it seriously. (there is a lot of proofs on tweeter if you call a screenshot a proof, i don't know what you want now...)

Tell the admin to come here we will laugh. If someone make such accusation about me, i would reply.

And sorry but yes it's my money and i start to be nervous. It makes me crazy to see how people don't believe me, and why? because i'm right.

Actually the only one that is stupid as fuck is you. You and the other idiots who call every exchange a scam because they had delays or some other normal problems. They already made an official statement on their twitter. ''we got a lot of transactions stuck somehow, we will process it soon, my devs told me that they already got a solution''

Have you ever used other exchanges? My withdrawal on Binance the other day took around 40 hours, should I also open a scam accusation against them now? All exchanges are suffering right now, big ones included. Look at bittrex, borderline a scam or cex.io which is supposed to be one of the big fishes and my verification is still pending after a month. Now stop spreading FUD and posting crap, thanks.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
StonerStanley (OP)

Activity: 536

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:19:20 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 01:11:34 PM by StonerStanley

@burner2014 exactly.
@Astargath not stupid, they are unprofessional or scam. They should have told us to not deposit. (40hours is not 96)

To the rest you can contact me if you have a withdrawal confirmation problem.
Strange_love

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:08:31 PM

People who are posting here but didn't read before because they are stupid as fk or because they are the friends of the admin.  Cheesy

When multiple people with real profil on tweeter are complaining about someone who scam the people and finance the terrorism, they take it seriously. (there is a lot of proofs on tweeter if you call a screenshot a proof, i don't know what you want now...)

Tell the admin to come here we will laugh. If someone make such accusation about me, i would reply.

And sorry but yes it's my money and i start to be nervous. It makes me crazy to see how people don't believe me, and why? because i'm right.

Actually the only one that is stupid as fuck is you. You and the other idiots who call every exchange a scam because they had delays or some other normal problems. They already made an official statement on their twitter. ''we got a lot of transactions stuck somehow, we will process it soon, my devs told me that they already got a solution''

Have you ever used other exchanges? My withdrawal on Binance the other day took around 40 hours, should I also open a scam accusation against them now? All exchanges are suffering right now, big ones included. Look at bittrex, borderline a scam or cex.io which is supposed to be one of the big fishes and my verification is still pending after a month. Now stop spreading FUD and posting crap, thanks.

Me and others (check other threads here in bitcointalk) have been waiting for more than five days now, I hope is what another member before said about liquidity, makes sense, but not just say that is a "normal" delay.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

This is very harmful of course. i never knew there was an exchange ( Stocks exchange ). I hope your problem is resolved quickly.

Astargath

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:42:28 PM

Me and others (check other threads here in bitcointalk) have been waiting for more than five days now, I hope is what another member before said about liquidity, makes sense, but not just say that is a "normal" delay.

And what is a normal delay, all exchanges work like garbage now with a few exceptions. Unprofessional is not the same as a scam.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:49:08 PM

we already know about ITNS and some altcoins, i tell you to try BITCOIN. because they are scamming only few people to still having a "good" reputation  And read i''m not alone (far than being alone but wait when tweeter will see this thread)

anyway FBI has been contacted and the admin 'better move his ass over here before i get really nervous, which is still not the case.

I don't understand:
1. What is "tweeter" - Twitter?
Your evidence is some angry people spamming on Twitter?
2. How exactly is Stocks.Exchange financing terrorism - do they send them altcoins? And where exactly is your evidence, because saying it, is just ... not enough.
3. the FBI? Contacted by whom exactly?
4. Your english in general.

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
Bearonkit

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:28:05 PM

This is a joke.
cleder

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:21:40 PM

EDIT: Ok so i found a way to get my money by using a security trick but no answer to my ticket probably because they are too busy but an official announcement on the website about the current progress should be fine..
I think the exchange have a lot of network problem so i don't think it's a scam but we must see in the next days.
Oh My God!
You must be a real hacker!
Could you teach me some tricks?
The FBI does not matter that you're a hacker?
Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:11:45 AM

EDIT: Ok so i found a way to get my money by using a security trick but no answer to my ticket probably because they are too busy but an official announcement on the website about the current progress should be fine..

Maybe next time you should count to one hundred before starting posts with scam accusations.

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
JAGR8719

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:51:28 AM

Anybody who is facing withdrawal, deposit, or any other issues go to reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/7q9ute/stocksexchange_a_scam_crypto_exchange_at_worst/ describe your issues and up-vote so that others can be warned before engaging with this exchange. Even if it turns out that they are not a scam and are able fix their issues in 3 months from now, then now is not the time to put your money there, or you will lose it at least temporarily. Mine is gone since a week now and I don't have any hopes that I will get it back anytime soon. Many things can happen in a week in the crypto market as you all know, does anybody really want to risk that.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:42:47 AM

I do not know exactly what it is, but I am the one who uses all the stock market sites, and I rarely have problems. Some times I did not respond to the emails I sent, but I kept insisting on emailing. Especially on weekdays, the intensity is decreasing and you have to try them again in the week.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Ekoxd

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:23:18 AM

I made a deposit a few hours ago , oh well let's see how long it takes
dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

That's true even if there is no solid evidence about a site whether it is fraud or not do not believe it.We should be optimistic about this problem and never give up hope because anyone can not make the right prediction of a site.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
cdrx

Activity: 441
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:10:18 PM

Exchange is solving their problems as "Outgoing Transactions" for pegascoin started from their wallet. At least pegascoin users are getting solved. Hope others too and no more issues!
Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:49:39 PM

Isnt any stock market itself under a regulatory body? If theres a scam then it is not anonumous to just get away with it. Such scam will be known to everyone.
Having a glitch, or may be an overload over any system or exchange  should not be straight away termed scam. Thats a big statement. Better waut for the matter to resolve and then look into it.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:33:50 PM

I deposited some tokens in this exchanger 2 days ago, and it is not yet added to my balance in their website, despite the transaction is already confirmed with thousands of confirmations. Its showing me in deposit history that it is still pending. really shady.
I sent them a support ticket since 2 days and no response until now.
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:43:56 PM

EDIT: Ok so i found a way to get my money but no answer to my ticket probably because they are too busy but an official announcement on the website about the current progress should be fine..

Why are you trading on the stock market? This is a small floor, mainly containing small coin, pos, shitcoin.

Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin are the good floor you can trading
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:35:15 PM

Why are you trading on the stock market? This is a small floor, mainly containing small coin, pos, shitcoin.

Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin are the good floor you can trading

Because this exchange takes in every coin with no or minor fees. So you'll find here coins that aren't listed anywhere else, like the one in my signature for example.

Of course listing with few or minor fees, holds many risks involing the impossibility to honour BTC withdrawals of massive dumps.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:55:20 PM

Can you please explain to us what has happened to you? You clearly deleted your post in there and we can not see it. You see that you are recovering your money, but there is no extra information about it, where did it happened? Just share it with us so we can avoid that exchange.
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:43:24 PM

exchange is not a scam and this thread is created by one person who had bad experience with it. In the end he received his funds.
We could call kraken a scam too because they were offline for 2 whole days because they could not implement upgrades smoothly and noone could use their funds
bodimun2

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:30:08 PM

Stock exchanges aren't a scam I don't know what you're talking about. Just because they're based in fiat. But the principal behind them is honest.
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:58:55 PM

if you are talking about https://stocks.exchange then it dont seems like a scam .
however they charge huge deposit fee for most of tokens .. worst part .
also many time even after 50 confirmations tokens get not deposited . it takes lot of time for normal deposits .

Cryptochondriasis

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:30:06 AM

I was tempted to open an account there days ago because one token listed there has a price more convenient for me, but now I think I will wait to see how the problems outlined in this thread will evolve.
Astargath

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:13:03 PM

I was tempted to open an account there days ago because one token listed there has a price more convenient for me, but now I think I will wait to see how the problems outlined in this thread will evolve.

They are fine, sometimes it takes time for transactions but that happens on any exchange. I mean I don't know if they are going to ever scam or not, I wouldn't put more than 5-10% of my money on their hands.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:57:30 PM

They are fine, sometimes it takes time for transactions but that happens on any exchange. I mean I don't know if they are going to ever scam or not, I wouldn't put more than 5-10% of my money on their hands.
You are right, we just need to be careful with what we are investing at especially in exchange, we just need to be vigilant with what kind of exchange, there were exchange that are good but there were also not, so it is up to us, let us just know first by asking people, reading views about that certain exchange.
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:56:45 PM

I said id before and i stand with my statement, stocks.exchange is not a scam, yes withdrawal fees are big for BTC so i tend to sell it for LTC and withdraw it instead of BTC a lot cheaper
ico41

Activity: 82
Merit: 13

Nothing in the cry of cicadas suggests ...

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:19:37 PM

For me the jury is still out.  

I transferred about $1000 in Bitcoin there, traded for one of the smaller coins that they list (ORE) and attempted to withdrawal.  The email confirmation never arrived so I couldn't withdrawal.  I tried many, many more times after that.  That same day I opened a ticket. No response. I sent an email, no response. I posted to Twitter begging them to fix their mail servers.

I thoroughly tested my own email address. I opened tickets with my email provider - they investigated - said no emails were sent from that exchange (except the one welcoming me.)

I wrote an email to them BEGGING to reply - and I actually received a reply!!!!  They asked me "did you open a ticket?"  I told them I did - yes, and then provided tons of information again asking them to please look into it - at least let me know if this is confined just to me - or not.  No response.   I have updated my ticket many times - tried many more times - sent other emails ...  I asked them on Twitter to at least post 1) How many support tickets are in their backlog and 2) How many they seem to be clearing a day. That would at least help some of us who are waiting to understand how long we might wait.

But ..No response.  My coins still sit there.  It has been a week.  My biggest complaint right now is the lack of communication. If they could just write back or update my ticket with a response like "Hey, working on it - sorry, underwater .."  Whatever.

So, I'm not ready to call them a scam because that would indicate that I don't believe I will get my property back.  Maybe I will. I continue to hold out hope.  But I can say that it is very, very disappointing.  And I definitely DO NOT recommend using this exchange in its present state.

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:26:53 PM

We can't easily say that exchanges are a scam simply because you incur a problem we must understand the volume of transaction per minute but yeah we must very careful when putting your hard earn money. Personally, I believe the exchanges are not a scam and will never be but still hope for a better services and lower fees in the future.
Astargath

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:07:22 AM

For me the jury is still out.  

I transferred about $1000 in Bitcoin there, traded for one of the smaller coins that they list (ORE) and attempted to withdrawal.  The email confirmation never arrived so I couldn't withdrawal.  I tried many, many more times after that.  That same day I opened a ticket. No response. I sent an email, no response. I posted to Twitter begging them to fix their mail servers.

I thoroughly tested my own email address. I opened tickets with my email provider - they investigated - said no emails were sent from that exchange (except the one welcoming me.)

I wrote an email to them BEGGING to reply - and I actually received a reply!!!!  They asked me "did you open a ticket?"  I told them I did - yes, and then provided tons of information again asking them to please look into it - at least let me know if this is confined just to me - or not.  No response.   I have updated my ticket many times - tried many more times - sent other emails ...  I asked them on Twitter to at least post 1) How many support tickets are in their backlog and 2) How many they seem to be clearing a day. That would at least help some of us who are waiting to understand how long we might wait.

But ..No response.  My coins still sit there.  It has been a week.  My biggest complaint right now is the lack of communication. If they could just write back or update my ticket with a response like "Hey, working on it - sorry, underwater .."  Whatever.

So, I'm not ready to call them a scam because that would indicate that I don't believe I will get my property back.  Maybe I will. I continue to hold out hope.  But I can say that it is very, very disappointing.  And I definitely DO NOT recommend using this exchange in its present state.

Weird because I have opened around 3-4 tickets and they were all answered within a day.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Astargath

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:30:03 PM

7+ hours already waiting for getting my BTC on stocks.exchange, support team not answering me, total ignorance.

https://blockchain.info/address/1PYCF5SeV5v9y7KjsbLg6mqHm1Q9LuUsVY the transactions, as you see my wallet is "1PYCF5SeV5v9y7KjsbLg6mqHm1Q9LuUsVY", but then, money was sent to some other place, and, all this, without getting the BTC on stocks.change website, look screenshots with history -

7 hours isn't even that much for support to answer you. All the other exchanges take days or even weeks to respond. Your btc is safe, just chill.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Ravec

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:36:30 PM

0.25 Bitcoin mysteriously disappeared from my Stocks.exchange account today, I wrote them a ticket so let's wait and see what they say.

Here are the pictures, see for yourselves. Am I being incredibly stupid and overlooking something, or did some bitcoin actually just up and vanish?

https://i.imgur.com/llDHPEI.png
https://i.imgur.com/cJHKKv5.png
https://i.imgur.com/CusXCcS.png
https://i.imgur.com/eW39fhS.png

I would suggest people to get your funds out of this exchange ASAP, use it to make quick trades only and even then only if you have no other choice.
Ravec

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:45:45 PM

Money got taken by an admin and filed as "admin deposit" in my history.

https://imgur.com/OIun34H
nutsnax

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:34:09 PM

What I find hilarious is that you're asking for a taxpayer-funded government law enforcement to come in and use taxpayer dollars to retrieve your stolen/missing crypto upon which you probably would never have paid taxes anyway?

You shouldn't have trusted stocks.exchange to begin with. At minimum they just have bad technical problems and are trying to find their asses with both hands and a roadmap.... and at worst they're out-right thieves. Either way, with newer exchanges you NEVER ***EVER*** deposit any kind of real money into it.... and if you have to unload a bunch of money

DO IT IN SMALL INCREMENTS.

Hopefully lesson learned... A) don't expect anything out of your government, B) don't trust Stocks.Exchange until they demonstrate they can be trusted both technically and ethically and C) if you have to use Stocks.exchange then trade crypto in small amounts and get it the hell out of there ASAP.

Why go to the FBI? Isn't the stock market regulated by a specific govt body? Are you talking about a specific broker?

Because i cannot tweet the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network #FinCEN but you can #FinCEN, stocks.exchange will appear soon on tweeter with the #FinCEN

I tweeted just for the beginning.

Scamming people still a crime dude. No one at the FBI is giving a single fk if it's regulated or not olol

they gonna learn who im
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:20:25 PM

I don't know if it was a scam but on my experience they have my longest delays and having the highest transaction fees. For like I sell about 0.1 ETH and I have to pay 0.1 ETH just to withdraw my balance, Hilarious.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Astargath

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:33:01 AM

Can you lock this thread? You said it yourself that they aren't a scam and haven't scammed you. Now people are just posting their own problems which most of the time are their fault.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BoBBaumeister

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:14:13 PM

Yep better close that
meo7

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:18:05 AM

This exchange wannabe site is a pure scam and they are extremely good at it. Just look at the posts. They started their
bad behaviours long time ago but people still aren't convinced that they are scams. That's because they're clever and
pick and choose one of us every day. One today, another one tomorrow and so on. Beside that they have an army of fake
accounts that write here on their behalf. I am one of the latest victim of this scam exchange.
I sent some BTC to my stocks-exchange account and bought some LCE coins. Everything went smoothly with no incidents. After that the price of LCE went up a bit and i decided to sell my coins. I put an Sell order and after couple of days when i logged in my account, surprise surprise!!! They cancelled my LCE/BTC order, opened new sell order on the lowest price available. Sold my LCE coins, with those BTC they bought USDT. After another few buy and sell orders they bought NEXO coin (i never heard of them before) and finally they wasted all my coins. They put those fake orders in such way to dry up my BTC. When i opened one ticket they told me that i have to read their FAQ, like there is any paragraph that give the the right to interfere with clients account and make unauthorized Trades!!! After that they say that i may used a Trading Robot and that put the orders on my behalf! Can you believe that? After that they say i may given my login details to someone else and he/she made the trades in my account! People, i can't believe myself how someone can go to such a low moral just for some few miserable satoshi. I did not lost an hand here or any huge sum of money, it was around $260 but my problem is that i damn hate scammers. I warn you all, everyone is reading this post, stay away from this wannabe Exchange. Like you see in the posts in this discussion board, they're picky, meaning that today they pick one, tomorrow they pick another one. Sometime they delay your withdraw for their benefit they cancel a trade here and there, they make some fake trades in your account and waste your coins in their benefit. They do that in a such way that people can't call the right scam strait away. And after your turn come and mess with your account they tell you simple in your face. PROVE IT! I have all the screen shots with all my orders, the order they cancelled, the fake orders they opened, the screenshots and links with my deposits but they say that i intentionally made the orders, i lost my coins and now blame them. Well, i make orders to lose all my coins! I am blind. I am an idiot? I sell my coins for nothing and then blame someone else, WHAT THE HECK OF MENTALITY IS THAT?!!! I say again, stay away from this strange exchange, you may be OK for now but tomorrow you will be next!
cryptonitro

Activity: 348
Merit: 119

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:08:20 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 10:10:47 AM by cryptonitro

Can you lock this thread? You said it yourself that they aren't a scam and haven't scammed you. Now people are just posting their own problems which most of the time are their fault.

our fault ? when you withdraw a small amount for test , and it work perfectly and then had bigger amount , then it return an error withtout getting back to your wallet ? , then i tried again a small amount and it work !!! so this is not a wallet error Huh

i hope i 'm wrong ... but i feel scammed right now
i suggest to everytime withdraw small amount , not only for test Cry

i see that on there faq/support ...

Withdrawals

If you see "withdrawal error" while withdrawal process, please, firstly, check your withdrawal address. Please, do not create ticket as we check and cancel each not processed withdrawal. Your coins will be sent back to your wallet.

edit : hope it s the case, i got an answer from support 1h15 after my ask , so we could say they answering fast , say devs will check it and when cancel appear , coins would be back to my balance , wait and see

edit 2 : my problem have been solved with 3~4 hours , dev cancel the withdraw error , and coins are back . my heart start go better ...  will now withdraw small amount by small amount

The only project make me believe ... Holochain
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:34:13 AM

I think there are too many transactions happening at the same time, so your money has been kept somewhere. Be patient and wait for your money back. I think your case is not a scam and you should be optimistic.
I had a defective transaction and 32 days later my money returned. Cheesy

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
metribitcoin

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:39:01 AM

I dont know which exchange you talking about? I was since 2 years in crypto trading and used many different exchange and until now i dont have any problem with deposit and withdrawal in those all exchange. Now there are many new exchange, and important to looking for review of them before send money, and important to try to make small deposit first and withdraw back to test all work find.
Glydel1999

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:47:00 PM

I think the stocks exchange are not great scams since the government has a strictly compliance in that particular transactions because it was supported duly by the documents that can helps to protect the investors.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:09:17 PM

I think the stocks exchange are not great scams since the government has a strictly compliance in that particular transactions because it was supported duly by the documents that can helps to protect the investors.

I agree, though we are into cryptocurrency, it doesn't mean that we need to tell others that stock exchanges are a scam, governments already made a way on how we can be protected from insider trading since it is a foreseeable crisis that comlanies might take advantage of, just like in cryptocurrency, there are exchanges that are tsking advantage of our profits, and some coins are also manipulating their volume, in order tonattract new investors, but that is the risk that we had to deal with, since cryptocurrency is relatively new.
charlotte04

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:37:14 PM

You are not sure yet, so you don't want to point fingers on when you are not sure that you are been scammed. Be sure to know every detail before saying that.
trutel

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:33:48 PM

Exchange sometimes has network issues and that's within reasonable limits. First we have to find a good and correct exchange. Why should it be so? Because when we enter the market not all exchangers understand what we want.
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:26:37 PM

Almost impossibile to login with recaptcha atm, it keeps failing saying "Invalid captcha".
If any admin reads this, lower the strength of capthca otherwise it's impossibile to login.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
thinknow11

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:42:05 PM

I don't think stocks.exchange is a scam in any manner. However, network stuff or inability to respond to query on time is not enough to call an exchange a scam. Moreover, the opinions has decided to edit it's point and I think the topic should be edited as well.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:12:57 AM

I used this exchange to trade gem coin that has low market cap like Newton Coin and ABS , and so far deposit and withdrawal is running ok. But before make deposit in bigger amount, firstly i test first to make deposit and withdrawal by small amount and if all that running fine, and then i will continue to make deposit by bigger amount. I always do that in all exchange that first times i used.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:55:57 AM

This may serve as learning to experience that we must always apply patience when dealing in anything specially when we talk about our money because if were not using this it will only messing the problem and may increase the issue

But thank you that everything is fine now,i guess you should lock this thread and might use for future reference and wont be use as spamming thread
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:12:07 AM

Stock exchange is not scam but still it will be depending on their security if it was good enough to refrain hackers from manipulating the prices in their market.

Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:16:06 AM

I don't think stocks.exchange is a scam in any manner. However, network stuff or inability to respond to query on time is not enough to call an exchange a scam. Moreover, the opinions has decided to edit it's point and I think the topic should be edited as well.
This is really unethical to call something a scam before getting much information about them. Although they are not seeming well and profitable in some regards and to some specific audience. But that really doesn’t mean it is harmful for everyone. Might be some have been victim of its negativity but majority, this stock exchange isn’t that much bad as you consider them.
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:49:38 AM

i have a problem with deposit from 2 days... no answe from support

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
BilboBaggins2018

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:30:50 AM

Thanks for info
Glydel1999

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:51:39 PM

actually the stock exchange has more security in investment in cryptocurrency
because there is a written contract that supports and protects the interest of the investors on that investment.
Peter111280

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:06:02 AM

because there is a written contract that supports and protects the interest of the investors on that investment.
protect the investments? They had stex token that was paying dividends on the end they stoped to pay them and disable it. All the people that invested to thems exchange token where scammed and lost thems money .i wonder how they continue to work after that how the people still make deposits on that scam exchange?
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:23:27 AM

protect the investments? They had stex token that was paying dividends on the end they stoped to pay them and disable it. All the people that invested to thems exchange token where scammed and lost thems money .i wonder how they continue to work after that how the people still make deposits on that scam exchange?
If they were not that active, people would have stopped using them. Sometimes, we have to be very careful in following what other people tells us until we completely make our own research or it happened to us. Just like OP initially came to announce them as scam, which he did not make his finding very well before making such accusation.

We can see that the OP as come to edit his original claim and now saying it was network error, he should have made a better research before accusing them and until we have a fact before we can raise any form of suspicion or claims.
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:46:28 AM

I dont know which exchange you talking about? I was since 2 years in crypto trading and used many different exchange and until now i dont have any problem with deposit and withdrawal in those all exchange. Now there are many new exchange, and important to looking for review of them before send money, and important to try to make small deposit first and withdraw back to test all work find.

The problem is that people use new emerged exchanges that are not trustworthy and they don't make the necessary due dilligence. Even on this forum you can find the list of legit exchanges recommended by users so I can't really see the need for experimenting. It's very important to check every exchange before you put your money there and how their features are functioning, also how is the user support. But people's greed often make them difficulties to think clear.

adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:36:41 AM

Are you talking about the stock market or crypto market? For the crypto market, there will be no legal agencies protecting you. For the stock market, you will definitely be protected but you need to report to the government so they can solve it in time for you.
Don't worry too much, the luckiest thing will come to you. Wink

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:34:02 PM

Are you talking about the stock market or crypto market? For the crypto market, there will be no legal agencies protecting you. For the stock market, you will definitely be protected but you need to report to the government so they can solve it in time for you.
Don't worry too much, the luckiest thing will come to you. Wink
Try to read up the topic title.I don't know why this thread been bumped once again yet this is already a year old.

When it comes to regulation and possible compensation or retrieval then involving yourself into stocks do get somehow some security yet these are heavily regulated which is really opposite with crypto.

ExFrozze

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:37:44 AM

what is your problem, whether you cannot make a withdrawal or a quiet market, I have never traded in stocks exchange, so I don't know the exact conditions

OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:20:35 AM

If they were not that active, people would have stopped using them. Sometimes, we have to be very careful in following what other people tells us until we completely make our own research or it happened to us. Just like OP initially came to announce them as scam, which he did not make his finding very well before making such accusation.

We can see that the OP as come to edit his original claim and now saying it was network error, he should have made a better research before accusing them and until we have a fact before we can raise any form of suspicion or claims.
Exactly. And in my opinion, there is literally no benefit in doing a research that does not provide you the pristine and precise details. I do not think that stock exchange is a scam because it has been around for years not and people have been investing in stocks for years. They think the price of a stock is going to go up, they speculate in stocks which is a rational behavior.
South Park

Activity: 2870
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:18:59 PM

The problem is that people use new emerged exchanges that are not trustworthy and they don't make the necessary due dilligence. Even on this forum you can find the list of legit exchanges recommended by users so I can't really see the need for experimenting. It's very important to check every exchange before you put your money there and how their features are functioning, also how is the user support. But people's greed often make them difficulties to think clear.
The problem is that people are so used to being protected by governments and the police that they forgot how to protect themselves, they are relying that in the case something goes wrong there is going to be a safety net ready to protect them and in the case of this market that is not the case, if you deposit your coins in an exchange or a casino that is new and has no reputation you are taking a huge risk since they could just take your coins and disappear.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:40:26 PM

Honestly, I don't know why threads like this escapes the mods. The OP has resolved the issue with the stock exchange and left the thread unlocked. We expect the mod to do the needful and lock it up to avoid spamming.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:40:22 PM

If people would just press this thing;

Then this thread is already locked long time ago.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: