Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:49:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stocks Exchange, the great scam  (Read 14693 times)
StonerStanley (OP)

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:19:20 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 01:11:34 PM by StonerStanley

@burner2014 exactly.
@Astargath not stupid, they are unprofessional or scam. They should have told us to not deposit. (40hours is not 96)

To the rest you can contact me if you have a withdrawal confirmation problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Strange_love

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:08:31 PM

People who are posting here but didn't read before because they are stupid as fk or because they are the friends of the admin.  Cheesy

When multiple people with real profil on tweeter are complaining about someone who scam the people and finance the terrorism, they take it seriously. (there is a lot of proofs on tweeter if you call a screenshot a proof, i don't know what you want now...)

Tell the admin to come here we will laugh. If someone make such accusation about me, i would reply.

And sorry but yes it's my money and i start to be nervous. It makes me crazy to see how people don't believe me, and why? because i'm right.

Actually the only one that is stupid as fuck is you. You and the other idiots who call every exchange a scam because they had delays or some other normal problems. They already made an official statement on their twitter. ''we got a lot of transactions stuck somehow, we will process it soon, my devs told me that they already got a solution''

Have you ever used other exchanges? My withdrawal on Binance the other day took around 40 hours, should I also open a scam accusation against them now? All exchanges are suffering right now, big ones included. Look at bittrex, borderline a scam or cex.io which is supposed to be one of the big fishes and my verification is still pending after a month. Now stop spreading FUD and posting crap, thanks.

Me and others (check other threads here in bitcointalk) have been waiting for more than five days now, I hope is what another member before said about liquidity, makes sense, but not just say that is a "normal" delay.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

This is very harmful of course. i never knew there was an exchange ( Stocks exchange ). I hope your problem is resolved quickly.

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:42:28 PM

People who are posting here but didn't read before because they are stupid as fk or because they are the friends of the admin.  Cheesy

When multiple people with real profil on tweeter are complaining about someone who scam the people and finance the terrorism, they take it seriously. (there is a lot of proofs on tweeter if you call a screenshot a proof, i don't know what you want now...)

Tell the admin to come here we will laugh. If someone make such accusation about me, i would reply.

And sorry but yes it's my money and i start to be nervous. It makes me crazy to see how people don't believe me, and why? because i'm right.

Actually the only one that is stupid as fuck is you. You and the other idiots who call every exchange a scam because they had delays or some other normal problems. They already made an official statement on their twitter. ''we got a lot of transactions stuck somehow, we will process it soon, my devs told me that they already got a solution''

Have you ever used other exchanges? My withdrawal on Binance the other day took around 40 hours, should I also open a scam accusation against them now? All exchanges are suffering right now, big ones included. Look at bittrex, borderline a scam or cex.io which is supposed to be one of the big fishes and my verification is still pending after a month. Now stop spreading FUD and posting crap, thanks.

Me and others (check other threads here in bitcointalk) have been waiting for more than five days now, I hope is what another member before said about liquidity, makes sense, but not just say that is a "normal" delay.

And what is a normal delay, all exchanges work like garbage now with a few exceptions. Unprofessional is not the same as a scam.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:49:08 PM

my withdrawal of ITNS worked very good right now about 30 min and it has been on my wallet

we already know about ITNS and some altcoins, i tell you to try BITCOIN. because they are scamming only few people to still having a "good" reputation  And read i''m not alone (far than being alone but wait when tweeter will see this thread)

They are financing terrorism

anyway FBI has been contacted and the admin 'better move his ass over here before i get really nervous, which is still not the case.

I don't understand:
1. What is "tweeter" - Twitter?
Your evidence is some angry people spamming on Twitter?
2. How exactly is Stocks.Exchange financing terrorism - do they send them altcoins? And where exactly is your evidence, because saying it, is just ... not enough.
3. the FBI? Contacted by whom exactly?
4. Your english in general.

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
Bearonkit

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:28:05 PM

They are financing terrorism

anyway FBI has been contacted and the admin 'better move his ass over here before i get really nervous, which is still not the case.

This is a joke.
cleder

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:21:40 PM

EDIT: Ok so i found a way to get my money by using a security trick but no answer to my ticket probably because they are too busy but an official announcement on the website about the current progress should be fine..
I think the exchange have a lot of network problem so i don't think it's a scam but we must see in the next days.
Oh My God!
You must be a real hacker!
Could you teach me some tricks?
The FBI does not matter that you're a hacker?
Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:11:45 AM

EDIT: Ok so i found a way to get my money by using a security trick but no answer to my ticket probably because they are too busy but an official announcement on the website about the current progress should be fine..

I think the exchange have a lot of network problem so i don't think it's a scam but we must see in the next days.

Maybe next time you should count to one hundred before starting posts with scam accusations.

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
JAGR8719

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:51:28 AM

Anybody who is facing withdrawal, deposit, or any other issues go to reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/7q9ute/stocksexchange_a_scam_crypto_exchange_at_worst/ describe your issues and up-vote so that others can be warned before engaging with this exchange. Even if it turns out that they are not a scam and are able fix their issues in 3 months from now, then now is not the time to put your money there, or you will lose it at least temporarily. Mine is gone since a week now and I don't have any hopes that I will get it back anytime soon. Many things can happen in a week in the crypto market as you all know, does anybody really want to risk that.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:42:47 AM

I do not know exactly what it is, but I am the one who uses all the stock market sites, and I rarely have problems. Some times I did not respond to the emails I sent, but I kept insisting on emailing. Especially on weekdays, the intensity is decreasing and you have to try them again in the week.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Ekoxd

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:23:18 AM

I made a deposit a few hours ago , oh well let's see how long it takes
dante golo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

That's true even if there is no solid evidence about a site whether it is fraud or not do not believe it.We should be optimistic about this problem and never give up hope because anyone can not make the right prediction of a site.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
cdrx

Activity: 441
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:10:18 PM

Exchange is solving their problems as "Outgoing Transactions" for pegascoin started from their wallet. At least pegascoin users are getting solved. Hope others too and no more issues!
Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:49:39 PM

Isnt any stock market itself under a regulatory body? If theres a scam then it is not anonumous to just get away with it. Such scam will be known to everyone.
Having a glitch, or may be an overload over any system or exchange  should not be straight away termed scam. Thats a big statement. Better waut for the matter to resolve and then look into it.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:33:50 PM

I deposited some tokens in this exchanger 2 days ago, and it is not yet added to my balance in their website, despite the transaction is already confirmed with thousands of confirmations. Its showing me in deposit history that it is still pending. really shady.
I sent them a support ticket since 2 days and no response until now.
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:43:56 PM

EDIT: Ok so i found a way to get my money but no answer to my ticket probably because they are too busy but an official announcement on the website about the current progress should be fine..

Why are you trading on the stock market? This is a small floor, mainly containing small coin, pos, shitcoin.

Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin are the good floor you can trading
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:35:15 PM

EDIT: Ok so i found a way to get my money but no answer to my ticket probably because they are too busy but an official announcement on the website about the current progress should be fine..

Why are you trading on the stock market? This is a small floor, mainly containing small coin, pos, shitcoin.

Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin are the good floor you can trading

Because this exchange takes in every coin with no or minor fees. So you'll find here coins that aren't listed anywhere else, like the one in my signature for example.

Of course listing with few or minor fees, holds many risks involing the impossibility to honour BTC withdrawals of massive dumps.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:55:20 PM

Can you please explain to us what has happened to you? You clearly deleted your post in there and we can not see it. You see that you are recovering your money, but there is no extra information about it, where did it happened? Just share it with us so we can avoid that exchange.
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:43:24 PM

exchange is not a scam and this thread is created by one person who had bad experience with it. In the end he received his funds.
We could call kraken a scam too because they were offline for 2 whole days because they could not implement upgrades smoothly and noone could use their funds
bodimun2

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:30:08 PM

Stock exchanges aren't a scam I don't know what you're talking about. Just because they're based in fiat. But the principal behind them is honest.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: