Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:15:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PLANCOIN ICO on January 24 - The cryptocurrency revolution based on Blockchain  (Read 2435 times)
carnitastaco

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:51:51 PM

It turns out to get at your own expense PLAN coin I need to exchange it for the BTC?
I mean accept payments in the BTC or you can exchange and use another Crypto currency, such as ETH or something else?
As far as I know they accept to exchange only the BTC about the rest of the currency, I have not heard anything. Watch for updates, maybe something will change, but I'm not sure about it.
In any case, you will not be able to exchange any other crypto currency in the BTC at any exchanger or exchange. So this is not really a problem at all and it's not worth the attention, I think Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:54:10 PM

What is the essence of the project, someone can adequately explain the language, but then I first time on the forum and do not understand anything (
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:57:50 PM

This project is very different from the others I've seen. They even have a working application for all platforms (PC, MAC...), it's interesting.
Only I do not quite understand how this application works, does it store my clients or is used for other purposes?
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:59:19 PM

What is the essence of the project, someone can adequately explain the language, but then I first time on the forum and do not understand anything (

It's simple, the developers are trying to make for you the process of trading, stating, mining and investing Bitcoin much easier
EDR

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:02:33 PM

I see you have big fan page with 10k likes. Do you have bounty rewards for us?
I think, for getting good rewards you need work hard on social and blog, because of poor account rank as mine)
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:04:43 PM

It's simple, the developers are trying to make for you the process of trading, stating, mining and investing Bitcoin much easier

Well, it's easier, of course, but what is it to simplify hottie? Any financial interactions or what?
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:06:16 PM

This project is very different from the others I've seen. They even have a working application for all platforms (PC, MAC...), it's interesting.
Only I do not quite understand how this application works, does it store my clients or is used for other purposes?
This application is your wallet for the PLAN coins. You can transfer and process transactions. As I understand it works just for this.
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:10:21 PM

Well, it's easier, of course, but what is it to simplify hottie? Any financial interactions or what?

well, something like this, the project allows you to receive a stable income and achieve your financial goals, revealing the possibilities of this crypto currency, an equivalent digital currency exchanged using certain principles of cryptography.
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:10:43 PM

This application is your wallet for the PLAN coins. You can transfer and process transactions. As I understand it works just for this.
That is, right now I can exchange my BTC for a coin plan and use this program to exchange or pay for something? Or is it not quite so?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:15:39 PM

well, something like this, the project allows you to receive a stable income and achieve your financial goals, revealing the possibilities of this crypto currency, an equivalent digital currency exchanged using certain principles of cryptography.

Wow, here already more or less I start to understand for what in general similar projects appear
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:16:21 PM

That is, right now I can exchange my BTC for a coin plan and use this program to exchange or pay for something? Or is it not quite so?
This is not entirely true, at this stage all the platform's capabilities are not yet available. First of all, it's worth investing your BTCs to have the earliest access to all the functions and technologies of the platform
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

I was interested in this project pow and pos technologies implemented together. This is very interesting. I would like to learn more about how this technology will work  Smiley
So, does this mean that I can earn coins by way of mining, right? And as using POW technology and POS
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:21:21 PM

Wow, here already more or less I start to understand for what in general similar projects appear

In fact, there are many such projects, but this particular has its own characteristics, which others do not have, otherwise there would simply be no sense in creating it
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:25:43 PM

I was interested in this project pow and pos technologies implemented together. This is very interesting. I would like to learn more about how this technology will work  Smiley
So, does this mean that I can earn coins by way of mining, right? And as using POW technology and POS
Yes exactly. This technology works on the script algorithm so it can be earned by mining. Or just buy a coin and keep a wallet on your pile, it will bring a small profit.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:27:02 PM

In fact, there are many such projects, but this particular has its own characteristics, which others do not have, otherwise there would simply be no sense in creating it

And what is the difference, as I understand it, that I need to invest my investments in order to earn money? If so, then I need to better understand the project and its objectives
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:32:04 PM

And what is the difference, as I understand it, that I need to invest my investments in order to earn money? If so, then I need to better understand the project and its objectives

Our open source system Plancoin, which operates on the basis of blockchain technology and applies the SCRYPT algorithm, is designed to make the process of trading, stating, mining and investing Bitcoin much easier, Plancoin allows you to receive a stable income and achieve your financial goals by revealing the possibility of this crypto currency, an equivalent digital currency exchanged using certain principles of cryptography.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:37:53 PM

Our open source system Plancoin, which operates on the basis of blockchain technology and applies the SCRYPT algorithm, is designed to make the process of trading, stating, mining and investing Bitcoin much easier, Plancoin allows you to receive a stable income and achieve your financial goals by revealing the possibility of this crypto currency, an equivalent digital currency exchanged using certain principles of cryptography.

The project allows you to instantly trade, buy and sell services, quickly transfer money to friends, regardless of countries, at an extremely low price and without any interruptions
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:43:18 PM

The project allows you to instantly trade, buy and sell services, quickly transfer money to friends, regardless of countries, at an extremely low price and without any interruptions

What if I get hacked and taken away my money? Should I run to the police? Or what ?!
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:23:14 AM

Hello everyone! I completely read your technical paper, but could not identify the main goal of the project, please tell me what it was created for? Is there a specific mission and objectives?  Huh
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:31:37 AM

Hello everyone! I completely read your technical paper, but could not identify the main goal of the project, please tell me what it was created for? Is there a specific mission and objectives?  Huh
Hello! Well, as I understand it, the goal of the project is to help people understand the crypto currency with digital currency and opportunities in the crypto currency market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: