Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:11:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PLANCOIN ICO on January 24 - The cryptocurrency revolution based on Blockchain  (Read 2433 times)
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:47:28 AM

guys, development of the project is in full swing. I am sure that the creators will be able to translate all their ideas and develop the project for the better and towards improving technology Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:01:51 PM

I noticed that their approach is quite unusual for the ICO in this field.At the moment I have every reason to say that I really trust the developers of this project,these are the people who are responsible for the quality of their work
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:07:33 PM

I noticed that their approach is quite unusual for the ICO in this field.At the moment I have every reason to say that I really trust the developers of this project,these are the people who are responsible for the quality of their work

I am pleased that I can directly contact the developer.It's pretty rare,but it gives me grounds for full confidence in the project
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:13:22 PM

I am pleased that I can directly contact the developer.It's pretty rare,but it gives me grounds for full confidence in the project

The price of tokens acceptable to me at the moment.I think that with such prospects,which are expected PLANCOIN I can get a huge benefit
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:14:07 PM

I really like the design of the website.Everything is presented quite clearly and only information necessary for a successful investment.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:18:58 PM

The price of tokens acceptable to me at the moment.I think that with such prospects,which are expected PLANCOIN I can get a huge benefit

Based on the information available at the moment,I think so too, and completely agree with you.In addition, I am sure that the information is accurate and the project will run exactly according to plan,which they now have provided to us
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:19:51 PM

I really like the design of the website.Everything is presented quite clearly and only information necessary for a successful investment.
I fully agree with you,I also noticed that the site is pretty informative.in addition, the design is pretty bright,which positively tells on the quality of developers
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:24:23 PM

Based on the information available at the moment,I think so too, and completely agree with you.In addition, I am sure that the information is accurate and the project will run exactly according to plan,which they now have provided to us

It turns out to get at your own expense PLAN coin I need to exchange it for the BTC?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:25:09 PM

I fully agree with you,I also noticed that the site is pretty informative.in addition, the design is pretty bright,which positively tells on the quality of developers
It turns out to get at your own expense PLAN coin I need to exchange it for the BTC?
I mean accept payments in the BTC or you can exchange and use another Crypto currency, such as ETH or something else?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:29:45 PM

I mean accept payments in the BTC or you can exchange and use another Crypto currency, such as ETH or something else?
rlm42

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:30:44 PM

As far as I know they accept to exchange only the BTC about the rest of the currency, I have not heard anything. Watch for updates, maybe something will change, but I'm not sure about it.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:34:47 PM

As far as I know they accept to exchange only the BTC about the rest of the currency, I have not heard anything. Watch for updates, maybe something will change, but I'm not sure about it.
Neymar10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:35:21 PM

So what exactly do I need this Plankoin for? What exactly does this technology offer me, I can not understand ...?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:40:18 PM

rlm42

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:41:03 PM

So what exactly do I need this Plankoin for? What exactly does this technology offer me, I can not understand ...?
Have you tried reading vaittpeper, for example?  Grin
I think there is all the information and description of the project, try to check it out Wink
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:45:42 PM

Neymar10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:46:27 PM

I think there is all the information and description of the project, try to check it out Wink
Yes, I read this, but I still do not understand the main idea of the project.
That is it will be a currency exchange or what? I can use this exchange crypto-currency, right?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:51:02 PM

rlm42

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

Yes, I read this, but I still do not understand the main idea of the project.
That is it will be a currency exchange or what? I can use this exchange crypto-currency, right?
No, it's absolutely not true.
It is a platform that seeks to become the center of various operations in the crypto-currency world. You can use this platform to pay for various services, money transfers, e-commerce.
And all this through your own token, which you can buy for the BTC
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:20:45 PM

Who can answer me, at what stage is the project at the moment?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: