Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:53:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PLANCOIN ICO on January 24 - The cryptocurrency revolution based on Blockchain  (Read 2433 times)
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:55:19 PM

the main thing that potential investors have realized the profitability of this project and invested in it

I think that this is obvious, and the developers are also attracted to investors

if investors will have a huge amount of money for developers and for those who have already invested
obviously.the main thing that was a plus for me

I wonder what will happen after the ICO? Will the platform continue to function, and if so, in which direction?

it will last a long time judging by what a large-scale program and a broad concept came up with the developers. At least because this year Plancoin will be included in the list of the best planned exchanges. Well, you understood this from the advantages of this platform, for sure, yourself.

Is it possible to know how does Plancoin work? What is this project about?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:55:44 PM

Why invent a new crypto currency? Angry
There are a lot of them now! It is hard to choose what to work with, which will be beneficial. The more crypto currency, the more earn those who help to exchange them while holding for this a fee.
The fee for exchange between the crypto-currencies is small. But this allows you to use multiple platforms with a single electronic purse with different crypto currency. You can also transfer your money to different currencies. Keep track of what is growing faster. Then withdraw and make a profit, only from such small actions.
The fee may be large, but in the sum of these intermediaries. Only because each new developer, each new platform uses its new crypto currency. I do not know why. Maybe you should wait and see what crypto currencies are on the market and can grow.
The maximum profit you can get is now - invested in new currencies. Now you can buy them for a small price. Then the currency will grow and bring you profit. Yes, it is possible that you can make money by owning the tokens.
What is the cost of the tokens now? What are the conditions for buying domestic currency? When do they start selling ICO?
And what is ICO? I understand correctly that this is a pre-sale? On it you can buy domestic currency at a lower price?
ICO is the time when tokens are sold at a lower price. With money, the developers at the ICO launch the platform, create what they invented for themselves in the technical task. This is the stage of investment.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:01:01 PM

the main thing that potential investors have realized the profitability of this project and invested in it

I think that this is obvious, and the developers are also attracted to investors

if investors will have a huge amount of money for developers and for those who have already invested

I wonder what will happen after the ICO? Will the platform continue to function, and if so, in which direction?

it will last a long time judging by what a large-scale program and a broad concept came up with the developers. At least because this year Plancoin will be included in the list of the best planned exchanges. Well, you understood this from the advantages of this platform, for sure, yourself.

Plancoin is a digital currency project that uses Blockchain technology and operates on peer-to-peer network P2P protocol . P2P uses the SCRYPT algorithm which is designed to provide online trading, exchange, payment for e-commerce, online shopping and online payment with the aim of  shortening geographical distance, increasing speed among transactions in order to creating more potential finance power and stimulating effective behavior discussion among enterprises, trading and e-commerce sectors more easily.
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:01:25 PM

There are a lot of them now! It is hard to choose what to work with, which will be beneficial. The more crypto currency, the more earn those who help to exchange them while holding for this a fee.
The fee for exchange between the crypto-currencies is small. But this allows you to use multiple platforms with a single electronic purse with different crypto currency. You can also transfer your money to different currencies. Keep track of what is growing faster. Then withdraw and make a profit, only from such small actions.
The fee may be large, but in the sum of these intermediaries. Only because each new developer, each new platform uses its new crypto currency. I do not know why. Maybe you should wait and see what crypto currencies are on the market and can grow.
The maximum profit you can get is now - invested in new currencies. Now you can buy them for a small price. Then the currency will grow and bring you profit. Yes, it is possible that you can make money by owning the tokens.
What is the cost of the tokens now? What are the conditions for buying domestic currency? When do they start selling ICO?
And what is ICO? I understand correctly that this is a pre-sale? On it you can buy domestic currency at a lower price?
ICO is the time when tokens are sold at a lower price. With money, the developers at the ICO launch the platform, create what they invented for themselves in the technical task. This is the stage of investment.
And what will investors get from investing in the project? There must be some gifts and bonuses for them.
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:06:40 PM

Plancoin is a digital currency project that uses Blockchain technology and operates on peer-to-peer network P2P protocol . P2P uses the SCRYPT algorithm which is designed to provide online trading, exchange, payment for e-commerce, online shopping and online payment with the aim of  shortening geographical distance, increasing speed among transactions in order to creating more potential finance power and stimulating effective behavior discussion among enterprises, trading and e-commerce sectors more easily.

Very interesting)) How can I receive it? As I want bonus! What I need to do?
 Huh
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:07:05 PM

And what will investors get from investing in the project? There must be some gifts and bonuses for them.
Do the promoters, discounts or bonuses now? Can I get free tokens? For example, reposting in social networks and mentioning?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:14:13 PM

Very interesting)) How can I receive it? As I want bonus! What I need to do?
 Huh

Step 1: Registering your Plancoin account via your Facebook
Step 2: Getting $ 5 right away, equivalent to 10 Coins
Step 3: Use Affiliate link to invite friends to join Plancoin by Facebook accounts to gets 5 coins
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:14:55 PM

Do the promoters, discounts or bonuses now? Can I get free tokens? For example, reposting in social networks and mentioning?
Yes, there are bonuses from the developers. If you have already purchased tokens, you can invite your friends to participate in the investment. Then you will be able to receive up to 8% of the amount of preregated tokens by your friends. It's important that they used through your invitation and make a purchase!
criptomarius

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:13:21 PM

I can't wait for PLANCOIN to start their lending program. I have some coins and i want to lend them and start earning money.They have decent payouts. 
phuduc115

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:31:24 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 07:52:05 AM by phuduc115

The plancoin has opened the wallet at the computer and in the future you can use the wallet to store your plancoin....

keonhacai

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:47:33 AM

Great and Amazing project , this project is future , i hope plan coin will go to moon , love it so much

my login gmail : kinhdom0***@gmail.com
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:42:33 PM

I see that this project is developing. I really like this dynamic, it means that the founders are working on their project every day! Smiley
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:48:10 PM

I see that this project is developing. I really like this dynamic, it means that the founders are working on their project every day! Smiley
What do you mean? How exactly does the project develop?
23coins

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:49:15 PM

Well, at least I mean that the project has 2 new translations in the last few days. The same says that the project is developing.
elrugrim

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:55:10 PM

Well, at least I mean that the project has 2 new translations in the last few days. The same says that the project is developing.
Really? And what kind of translations can you say?
23coins

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:56:35 PM

There was a translation into German and Portuguese. Previously this was not. It's really great!
elrugrim

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:02:37 PM

There was a translation into German and Portuguese. Previously this was not. It's really great!
I checked it out. But after all, the Whitepaper still stayed in English
23coins

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:09:41 PM

I checked it out. But after all, the Whitepaper still stayed in English
Yes? I did not pay attention to it, and I do not consider it as serious. Maybe it will be a little later.
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:10:20 PM

I understand the new translations on the site is the merit of the campaign bounty, right?
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:14:01 PM

I understand the new translations on the site is the merit of the campaign bounty, right?
As far as I know, this project does not have a bounty campaign. Well, at least I did not see any information about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: