Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:33:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PLANCOIN ICO on January 24 - The cryptocurrency revolution based on Blockchain  (Read 2435 times)
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:31:16 AM

Great project, very promising! Tell me, is there information about selling tokens? I can already buy them?
Yes, the sale of tokens will last until January 23, now you can buy tokens at a price of $ 0.7, which in my opinion is an excellent price!
But I advise you to hurry, because such projects collect the necessary amount of investment in a short period of time, you just can not do it!
Yes? And why are you so sure about the success of this project?
I support the team from the very beginning and I am very close to the idea and desire to implement it! The project has a very strong team, so I have no doubt that they will achieve their goal and make a revolution in this area!
Very serious intentions! And what is the ultimate goal of which you are speaking?
Target: Becoming the largest and most popular digital currency exchange channel in the world. In 2018 Plancoin will be listed on the top of the list, in 2019, we will also co-operated with transaction systems, online trading and ecommerce sites to become the leading payment gateway on the world with a 12% market share and then later growth

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:35:08 AM

I really like the design of the website.Everything is presented quite clearly and only information necessary for a successful investment.
I fully agree with you,I also noticed that the site is pretty informative.in addition, the design is pretty bright,which positively tells on the quality of developers
It turns out to get at your own expense PLAN coin I need to exchange it for the BTC?
I mean accept payments in the BTC or you can exchange and use another Crypto currency, such as ETH or something else?
As far as I know they accept to exchange only the BTC about the rest of the currency, I have not heard anything. Watch for updates, maybe something will change, but I'm not sure about it.
I think that developers should be trusted the PLANCOIN project looks quite promising and I think that the investment here will bring me incredibly of great benefit. The price of tokens acceptable to me at the moment. I think that with such prospects,which are expected PLANCOIN I can get a huge benefit.
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:39:08 AM

Why invent a new crypto currency ?! There are a lot of them now! It is hard to choose what to work with, which will be beneficial. The more crypto currency, the more earn those who help to exchange them while holding for this a fee.
The fee for exchange between the crypto-currencies is small. But this allows you to use multiple platforms with a single electronic purse with different crypto currency. You can also transfer your money to different currencies. Keep track of what is growing faster, transfer your funds to it. Then withdraw and make a profit, only from such small actions.
Neutrality

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:42:16 AM

Does this system duplicate the functions of PayPal? Do I understand correctly? With the help of the platform, can you make payments on various Internet resources? How to buy railway tickets, payment of loans and others?
Quite right! The system will allow to make money transactions between people, organizations, sellers and buyers, creditors and so on.
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:47:17 AM

Great project, very promising! Tell me, is there information about selling tokens? I can already buy them?
Yes, the sale of tokens will last until January 23, now you can buy tokens at a price of $ 0.7, which in my opinion is an excellent price!
But I advise you to hurry, because such projects collect the necessary amount of investment in a short period of time, you just can not do it!
Yes? And why are you so sure about the success of this project?
I support the team from the very beginning and I am very close to the idea and desire to implement it! The project has a very strong team, so I have no doubt that they will achieve their goal and make a revolution in this area!
Very serious intentions! And what is the ultimate goal of which you are speaking?
Target: Becoming the largest and most popular digital currency exchange channel in the world. In 2018 Plancoin will be listed on the top of the list, in 2019, we will also co-operated with transaction systems, online trading and ecommerce sites to become the leading payment gateway on the world with a 12% market share and then later growth
Wow, I hope everything will turn out and the project will be able to fulfill all the goals! Good luck!
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:51:57 AM

Hello, unfortunately, according to the information that is provided on the site is not entirely clear what the company is doing and what is its idea!
I advise you to read White paper, everything is described in great detail, you can immediately understand everything! Maybe I can help you with something?
Yes, thank you very much! I do not quite understand how I can use the platform, what features does it provide?
Actually, the function is only one, the system is designed to make the process of trading, stating, mining and investing Bitcoin much easier, Plancoin allows you to receive a stable income and achieve your financial goals by revealing the capabilities of this crypto currency, an equivalent digital currency, exchanged using certain principles of cryptography.
And who will be the target audience? For whom will the services of the platform be provided?
It's very simple, to everyone who is interested in the crypto currency and who wants to earn with it.
Indeed, a very interesting project! Perhaps it's worth taking part!
Fritz93

Merit: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:57:14 AM

Does this system duplicate the functions of PayPal? Do I understand correctly? With the help of the platform, can you make payments on various Internet resources? How to buy railway tickets, payment of loans and others?
Quite right! The system will allow to make money transactions between people, organizations, sellers and buyers, creditors and so on.
I can translate and pay with this platform using a debit card? Or should you have a certain crypto-currency to use the platform?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:59:10 AM

Why invent a new crypto currency ?! There are a lot of them now! It is hard to choose what to work with, which will be beneficial. The more crypto currency, the more earn those who help to exchange them while holding for this a fee.
The fee for exchange between the crypto-currencies is small. But this allows you to use multiple platforms with a single electronic purse with different crypto currency. You can also transfer your money to different currencies. Keep track of what is growing faster, transfer your funds to it. Then withdraw and make a profit, only from such small actions.
The fee may not be large, but in sum these intermediaries get a good profit. Only because each new developer, each new platform uses its new crypto currency. I do not know whether it makes sense to invest now in something new. Maybe you should wait and see what crypto currencies are on the market and can grow.
Neutrality

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:02:58 AM

I can translate and pay with this platform using a debit card? Or should you have a certain crypto-currency to use the platform?
The currency on the platform is PLAN. It can be purchased for BTC. With a debit card, you can purchase BTC, then buy PLAN and then you can perform operations on the platform. No other way.
Fritz93

Merit: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:15:12 AM

The currency on the platform is PLAN. It can be purchased for BTC. With a debit card, you can purchase BTC, then buy PLAN and then you can perform operations on the platform. No other way.
But why the BTC? Why can not I buy for a debit card or other crypto currency?
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:19:30 AM

The fee may not be large, but in sum these intermediaries get a good profit. Only because each new developer, each new platform uses its new crypto currency. I do not know whether it makes sense to invest now in something new. Maybe you should wait and see what crypto currencies are on the market and can grow.
The maximum profit you can get is now - invested in new currencies. Now you can buy them for a small price. Then the currency will grow and bring you profit. Yes, it is possible that it does not rise to the first places on the stock exchange, but you can make money by owning the tokens.
Neutrality

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:24:01 AM

But why the BTC? Why can not I buy for a debit card or other crypto currency?
BTC is now the most popular crypto currency in the world. Perhaps that's why the developers chose it as the main one.
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:43:42 AM

So what exactly do I need this Plancoin for? What exactly does this technology offer me, I can not understand ...?
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:46:09 AM

So what exactly do I need this Plancoin for? What exactly does this technology offer me, I can not understand ...?
Have you tried reading whitepaper, for example?    Grin
I think there is all the information and description of the project, try to check it out  Wink
awas

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:49:21 AM

I think there is all the information and description of the project, try to check it out  Wink
Yes, I read this, but I still do not understand the main idea of the project.
That is it will be a currency exchange or what? I can use this exchange crypto-currency, right?
Groc

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:50:46 AM

That is it will be a currency exchange or what? I can use this exchange crypto-currency, right?

No, it's absolutely not true.
It is a platform that seeks to become the center of various operations in the crypto-currency world. You can use this platform to pay for various services, money transfers, e-commerce.
And all this through your own token, which you can buy for the BTC
awas

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:52:02 AM

It is a platform that seeks to become the center of various operations in the crypto-currency world. You can use this platform to pay for various services, money transfers, e-commerce.
It's very impressive, I like it.
That is, I can use this service for payment, for example, online shopping or something similar, right?
Groc

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:53:15 AM

It's very impressive, I like it.
That is, I can use this service for payment, for example, online shopping or something similar, right?

Yes exactly, Plancoin is a convenient service that combines all these possibilities.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:56:06 AM

I thought that besides this I can earn tokens, do not I?
I've read about this on the website.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:58:11 AM

I thought that besides this I can earn tokens, do not I?
I've read about this on the website.
Did someone here argue the opposite?   Grin
Yes, I also read about this this will support both the algorithm PoW and PoS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: