Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:36:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can you verify if a bitcoin is real?  (Read 1074 times)
julielyn

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:02:36 AM

Buy bitcoins from a reknown broker. Look up for some references around the broker. Depending on the country you might have differnent brokers.

I verify bitcoin is real by checking to the website i see that bitcoin is real and i my self i try that i widrow money in bitcoin i believe in my self and im sure that bitcoin is real im happy that i join bitcoin i love bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jenilyn

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:10:13 AM

I verify if bitcoin is real by searching in internet and ask some people about it. When I first try I ask it to my friend how to do it and if it is real.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:20:23 AM

blockchain is a technology above bitcoin, the term is a ledger that records all bitcoin transaction activity. if you have already made a verified wallet, if there is a bitcoin in or you send bitcoin, there must be a notification. but yes, bitcoin is digital, there is no physical form but you can see it. especially you can see in the market, and also your wallet.
campingSider

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:11:35 PM

Like in real life, your wallet must be secured. Bitcoin makes it possible to transfer value anywhere in a very easy way and it allows you to be in control of your money.
Alan Carey

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:12:40 AM

you may want to rephrase your question because it isn’t very clear what you’re asking.
why it’s not clear? because once an address belongs to a wallet, it will forever belong to that wallet, so “used to” is not a tense that applies
that aside, the only way an address can be verified as belonging to a wallet (which is really a private key) is by having access to the private key
Samuel Fields

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:15:42 AM

If you meant to ask whether an address has been previously used or not, then you only need to check the transaction history even if it currently has zero balance.

I am not sure whether there is a way to trace when a bitcoin address was last opened via its private key, but if there is a way then that would help you verify the address.
Donald Johnston

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:16:48 AM

You can verify that address in Blockchain Explorer like Blockchain.info.
After visiting Bitcoin Block Explorer - Blockchain website you can paste that wallet address and after that you are able to see How much balance have in that particular wallet.
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:34:43 AM

Enter your Bitcoin address (the one you were paid into) into a public blockchain browser such as https://blockchain.info/. That will show you the relevant entries in the global shared Bitcoin ledger, which confirms that you, as the holder of the private key for that address, are the owner of those funds.

You go to their site so you can verify that bitcoin is real all about bitcoin you read there you will know that bitcoin is real I am sure that I am myself that bitcoin is real really because in 2 months only bitcoin is turned when I cash out more than 10k it fun.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: