Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:32:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts are Bleeding What To Do?  (Read 4202 times)
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:37:04 PM

Thanks OP, you are really on point. The number one problem investors have is been too much worried and acting without thinking. Especially for we new investors.
Thanks to this forum, I have come to learn and realize that when the price goes down immediately, it is advisable to hold on to the coins. Cause every dump is nothing to panic about.
So far you made a good research about the coin you are investing in, there is nothing to worry about.
And to also add, it is better to start out small, by buying cheap good coins . So what ever may happen, it won't have a huge effect on you.
Also invest with money you can forgo or willing to give out if any misfortune. Do not invest with your life savings or money for urgent needs.
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 01:40:28 PM

you can hodl , run around in panick, sell everything and buy something nice. lots of options on what to do

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:41:39 PM

Yep, the altcoins are bleeding right now. Just for today, my assets had gone down big time. Like Trade.io it was down from an all-time high of $1.74 to $1.22. Datum is down by 21%, $0.13 to $0.10.

I also bought TRON at $0.17 but now it's down to less than 10 cents. Yeah, I lose on that, but what's the worry? I don't worry, it just opened another door for us to buy more at low prices.

I know how it feels about the huge decline, but we gotta hold on. It'll recover big time and may stabilize guys.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:52:40 PM

If you didnt set stop loss before this fall then unfortunately you have only two options
first one is keep hodling and wait them to recover, second accept your loose and sell them.

turn the page
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:59:53 PM

Don't panic sell and wait for sometime bleeding would stop soon i think.Well this as an opportunity to buy more promising alt coins which would rise in 2018.There is always ups and downs in investment don't worry much and calmly understand the situation and choose the option with which you are fine.
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:03:28 PM

Normal for coins that been bleeding, go grab some more of it sir and hold. Be patience mate, do add to people who are doing in panic selling, if you sell that mate, you will gonna regret it for selling at low price,  so just hodl.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:07:42 PM

Currently the cryptocurrency market is going through a big correction (especially to those who have recently joined). We are seeing coins lose 30-50% of its value in a few days and everyone is panicking. These are the times that will define who will succeed in this market and who will fail. You have to keep your emotions in check and be confident that once you have done proper research in the coins you have invested in they will go up when the market rebounds. Corrections are inevitable and is needed for the overall market to grow. So if you are feeling overwhelmed by the drastic decline in your portfolios just take a few days off and enjoy some sunshine. If you want to be aggressive throw some more fiat into the game and take advantage of the low prices.
Pack up some more if you dont have the right amount of it who knows it might get you some headstart for a good holding. Trust only on ICO'S but dont trust them if theyre advertising campaign is over. Some ico are scams so be careful.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:09:31 PM

It's normal that there's a correction. Altcoins went gained a lot in the past few months and Bitcoin lost a lot of dominance. But I think the year 2018 will be the year of altcoins.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
kang_kung

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:12:34 PM

Stay strong and hodl it.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:13:52 PM

Bitcoin dominance will be back soon.
Buy your tokens to Tether USDT to preserve its value.  There are certainly whales that are manipulating all these so anyone that panic will panic and sell that they hold for a long time. They will keep pumping and dumping until you sell your tokens and so they can buy them cheaper.

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:14:11 PM

Same with what they will do. Either it will be bitcoin or Ethereum into which they will go back.
I dont see them going for fiat since it is hard to get it back to the crypto world once it is withdrawn.

Ethereum is now going to a blast for the high value it gets. Maybe this people are already there that is why it is going up.
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:14:26 PM

All those red percentage on the exchange platforms indicate that everyone should just hodl their coins while they are still low and just buy those that have potential for the investors. These trends show the opportunity to actually invest in alts and then sell them once the prices go up again. Do not panic and do what a trader would do.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:17:28 PM

These are the times that will define who will succeed in this market and who will fail. You have to keep your emotions in check and be confident that once you have done proper research in the coins you have invested in they will go up when the market rebounds.

This is actually golden and should be followed by every trader especially the newbies. Those who does not have the discipline to control their emotions on every market movements lose their investments.
Evanston45

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:20:47 PM

How long will this correction keep going?
arakosta

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:23:02 PM

Best tip I can give you is HOLD and buy the dips. It may be tempting to sell at a loss but you will regret it. We are going through an anticipated correction and hopefully it won't last long.

crytomusica

Activity: 101
Merit: 100

Cointed. The Future of the Money

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:23:43 PM

you can hodl , run around in panick, sell everything and buy something nice. lots of options on what to do

Good summary on what can be done but it doesn't seem like helping to the person who is asking the question. First of all my main advice would be to you that you should learn to be calm even if your coins are going down. Most of the times good coins makes you profit in long run which means when you wait and don't sell them .

Davehad

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

There's always going to be corrections - but it doesn't feel like Alts are going to be as low as they were before last years rises - Siacoin - as an example shows an upward trend long term - Eth too.  Bitcoin may well break out a lot higher - some people predict $1m per coin at some stage - which would give it the stability needed for mass uptake.  Personally I just research, if i like the feel of a project/coin or there are upcoming releases - caspar for example - then i may dip in.  Depends on teh personality and aversion to risk i guess - or you can just ride the waves!
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:31:13 PM

It is always normal. Correction is a normal to alt. HODL key and buy more at dip.

Indeed, it's normal because all coins  do like Bitcoin and Ethereum and there should be always a correction everyone the price surges high.
Hold your coins as long you can and time will come when they're pumping then you can do whatever you want, either hold more or dump.

I would agree also with your statements. Altcoins are currently going through the big changes and the correction is significantly changing the odds of the specifical altcoins. It is the best time to invest right now but to invest properly you must be acquainted with the specific coin you are believing in. Bitcoin and Ethereum will for sure go back to the growth curve and for the other altcoins, I am recommending Monero because its correction fall is very low now. All who are smart enough will hold onto the altcoins that have the good possibility of the future growth. The smartest thing is to be patient because the market will soon recover again and even more investors will be attracted towards it and that will pump the cryptos up.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
RNGfight

Activity: 196

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:32:17 PM

The whole crypto-money market is starting to fall, and I think it might be in the short term. It may be a good choice to sell all of them now.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
zcrypts

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:32:31 PM

Currently the cryptocurrency market is going through a big correction (especially to those who have recently joined). We are seeing coins lose 30-50% of its value in a few days and everyone is panicking. These are the times that will define who will succeed in this market and who will fail. You have to keep your emotions in check and be confident that once you have done proper research in the coins you have invested in they will go up when the market rebounds. Corrections are inevitable and is needed for the overall market to grow. So if you are feeling overwhelmed by the drastic decline in your portfolios just take a few days off and enjoy some sunshine. If you want to be aggressive throw some more fiat into the game and take advantage of the low prices.

Who's panicking?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: