Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:59:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts are Bleeding What To Do?  (Read 4202 times)
vycl87

Activity: 1204
Merit: 630

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:59:02 PM

I think it's best not to move too much right now. I think a lot of coins are already at their lowest levels. even the coins known as shitcoin were fixed at a level. maybe a little more, but it's time to recover for the market. In the meantime, we have to read books and drink coffee until busy days. even going to the cinema can be a very good idea
ekn222

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:04:04 PM

there have been huge declines, and it has caused us a lot of damage, My $ 100k safe is $ 20k right now.
I don't think he's going to get back to the old level.
will soon be 5k if not careful...goo luck...but i don't see it moving back anytime soon...personnaly i can't have 100k in coin...would cash 80k and keep 30k, can always reinvest
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:07:11 PM

As much as you can HODL your crypto assets in times of crisis, the better. Hodling is the best thing to do in times of bloody cryptomarket and if you really have the heart to buy the dip while you are holding, then that's the best thing you can do. Always remember that there is blood, there is money and make the bloody cryptocurrencies an opportunity.

cryptofreak42o

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:07:20 PM

hold and believe that market will restore. However they are bleeding only in comparison with the crazy autumn boost period, which was kinda crazy, I should say. Just hold and wait.
Rezel111

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:14:12 PM

I prepare my emotions to hold back and still believe the alt market will recover in the next few months, and there is not much to do except deposit again to buy at the bottom price as it is now and this is the most appropriate step to cover the decline in my assets while waiting for the market to recover and profit.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:17:25 PM

Well if you already on loss I might suggest just HODL if BTC dominance continue to rise alts will continue to bleed if you still have funds to get your position in some alts just wait till dip it much. But if you are willing to take the risk you can cutloss and wait to alts go dip so much then get your perfect position.
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:22:38 PM

Alts are bleeding market is negative at the movement but in reality, price are accumulating for next big move don't hurry up and sell the coins for the loss it is not advisable
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:26:48 PM

Obviously, we are going to hold our altcoins. Let us wait to have a better profits if we are going to sell. I think altcoins will have a greater opportunity in the future. All we need is to be patient. In my opinion, altcoins will rise again in the future due to the investors that are wiling to invest more in the altcoins. You can hold your altcoins and buy more altcoins too. Buying more altcoins is a eise idea to have a greater value in the future to have a big profits. Hopefully it will pump again in the future.

Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:36:46 AM

If the value of alternative coins in the market are bleeding causing to them to obtain a lower market value you should hold your investment because it is not permanent and it is just a temporary happenings in their company.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:45:48 AM

We must wait until the movement starts from the current levels. So far, it is not clear where it will go.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:47:50 AM

Currently the cryptocurrency market is going through a big correction (especially to those who have recently joined). We are seeing coins lose 30-50% of its value in a few days and everyone is panicking. These are the times that will define who will succeed in this market and who will fail. You have to keep your emotions in check and be confident that once you have done proper research in the coins you have invested in they will go up when the market rebounds. Corrections are inevitable and is needed for the overall market to grow. So if you are feeling overwhelmed by the drastic decline in your portfolios just take a few days off and enjoy some sunshine. If you want to be aggressive throw some more fiat into the game and take advantage of the low prices.
you can do only two options to hold and buy again to increase the available availability. the main point is not to sell your coin you have in cheap price. patience is the key to your success.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Steadfast20

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

There are two things you can do if the alts are bleeding. One is just hold what coins you are holding. Be patient and wait for it to increase again. Just take note that dont sell at a loss. Second is to buy more at low. As they always say, buy at low and sell at high.

BetHash - Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS & more! ☞ Play Lottery | Play Dice | Get Referral Bonus[/center
invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:55:50 AM

We must wait until the movement starts from the current levels. So far, it is not clear where it will go.
that's true, because there is no other way but to hold it, because you wont bring what happens already.
we dont know when will this bleeds will end, but I hope it will be soon enough, because for sure market will take time to recover if it will take a long time.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
sparveenat

Activity: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:21:58 PM

that's true, because there is no other way but to hold it, because you wont bring what happens already.
we dont know when will this bleeds will end, but I hope it will be soon enough, because for sure market will take time to recover if it will take a long time.

Life is fully depend upon circle cycling up should come down and down has to go up so its part of life and ofcourse part of market too so we can wait for our turn and we should utilize the opportunity to achieve our target.

s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:35:42 AM

Once the altcoins in the market or blockchain market bleeds resulting to falling of its market value in the world trade market.
You should take that opportunity to buy more investments because it has a lower value from this you can secure a 100% huge amount of return on investment once it recovers in future.
Lukefreemaan

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:55:29 AM

HODL until the market goes bullish. I'd rather do this than sell at a loss right now.

Striker17

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:03:26 AM

It is normal when alts are bleeding or decreasing its value, so its better to buy some good alt coins like Ethereum, then hold and wait until its price go pumped.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:09:28 AM

It is normal when alts are bleeding or decreasing its value, so its better to buy some good alt coins like Ethereum, then hold and wait until its price go pumped.
Yes, today is discounts cryptocurrencies price, i don't think it is disaster it is good chance to getting more alternative coins in discounts, unfortunately there are no many people who can manage their money in trading or investing in digital coins, so they are missed out good chance like this. When alternative coins are bleeding buy them and holding.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:40:35 AM

Currently the cryptocurrency market is going through a big correction (especially to those who have recently joined). We are seeing coins lose 30-50% of its value in a few days and everyone is panicking. These are the times that will define who will succeed in this market and who will fail. You have to keep your emotions in check and be confident that once you have done proper research in the coins you have invested in they will go up when the market rebounds. Corrections are inevitable and is needed for the overall market to grow. So if you are feeling overwhelmed by the drastic decline in your portfolios just take a few days off and enjoy some sunshine. If you want to be aggressive throw some more fiat into the game and take advantage of the low prices.

when altcoin prices are destroyed like this actually this is a very good moment because altcoin prices are getting discount, so do not be afraid to buy when the price is cheap because it is a good opportunity and sell when the price is back to recover.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:31:48 AM

Once the market value of alternative coins falls down; we should hold our investment instead to sell it because later on the market value of that altcoin will rise for once again. You’ll just need to wait it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: