Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:19:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts are Bleeding What To Do?  (Read 4202 times)
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:50:42 PM

Yes believed it or not those people that do not read and research about the currency they invested they must be regretting it if they will lose a 50%of their investment to it. And at this time those people should make some relaxation to calm their self. To make more patience of waiting to grow their investments.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 11:00:22 PM

Buy! This is the only thing we should do during a "bloody" market. It's a chance to purchase more tokens/coins at a low price. I do not know why so many traders/investors panic so much just because the market looks to be in a bad shape. We should remember that a recovery will always follow after a fall or crash. It's just like a person who has a fever. He will surely receiver from it after a day or two. The market may not recover as fast but it surely will in time.

thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:01:25 PM

The only way for currently situation is hold all altcoins as long as prices will not start growing. Market is very risky now so the best option is be careful and patient
ovbokhan

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:04:03 PM

For me, what I did was  to convert a large chunk of it to Bitcoins because I saw its dominance rising, it sorts to kept my portfolio stable. Will be my altcoins back gradually as the market become better
thanhmmo19

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:18:02 PM

Cryptocurrency is experiencing a down trend and the downfall of value. But this not mean that it will be a permanent . I believe what market experiencing now is normal and a preparation for another bull run this year. So I just patiently waiting for this to happen.
I also don't think that the downfall will be permanent, because nothing is permanent. The market may be bleeding now but I am sure that the whales are still making money, and we need to wait for our turn.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:57:06 PM

Now we can see that the global downtrend is going to end soon, so it's the best time to buy cheap altcoins. I feel that soon all coins will go to the new moon again.
Let's hope so. We need to be patient and hold our tokens and coins, and also use this opportunity to buy some more tokens at cheaper prices.
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:58:43 PM

Yes and that you infer when they are falling , can fix minus) or of course wait as many reversals market, I so and do . do not expect in the near future that the market will unfold
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:02:33 PM

Currently the cryptocurrency market is going through a big correction (especially to those who have recently joined). We are seeing coins lose 30-50% of its value in a few days and everyone is panicking. These are the times that will define who will succeed in this market and who will fail. You have to keep your emotions in check and be confident that once you have done proper research in the coins you have invested in they will go up when the market rebounds. Corrections are inevitable and is needed for the overall market to grow. So if you are feeling overwhelmed by the drastic decline in your portfolios just take a few days off and enjoy some sunshine. If you want to be aggressive throw some more fiat into the game and take advantage of the low prices.

We can't do anything about it. We can't even change it so it would be better if we'll just stick on holding and waiting for the right time to sell because through that, we would be able to gain what we want and the profit that we are aiming for. There is no better way to get a good profit during this time but just to wait.
lancer10

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:39:21 PM

"If you want to be aggressive throw some more fiat into the game and take advantage of the low prices." I agree with this approach. I don't feel overwhelmed, I try to look for silver lining.
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:07:48 AM

The fact that Altcoin is bleeding is a characteristic that can not be ruled out while talking about cryptocurrency. Its normal for a coin to experience fluctuations in price due to demand and supply.
Just be patient and it will go green again.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:59:29 PM

I think it is always a good time to buy altcoins with future prospects and hold those that are already available. If you do not have time to drop unwanted coins at the peak of their prices, then you need to wait for the time when prices will pump again.
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:24:53 PM

For me I have learnt that whenever market is bleeding if i am already on profit, i will sell off and wait to buy back at dip, because if you kept waiting, the price will start going down and down, so i think selling off and buy back again is a good option, though my opinion.
funex

Activity: 573

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:41:42 AM

To me the best thing to do now in this red marker is to hodl ,in crypto you don't lose until you sell at a loss. All the coins I bought are like 50% down now , so selling it is not the best option for me , I still believe the bear market will soon be over and coins will moon again .

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
jusjeruk

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:52:21 AM

If we consider the issue from the economic point of view, then we need to distribute our assets in a percentage so that the largest percentage of assets (for example, 50-80%) account for a stable but slowly growing coin, and distribute the remaining assets in equal gains for fast-growing coins. Thus, even if some coins sink, this will be compensated by the growth of other.
shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:16:46 AM

Currently the cryptocurrency market is going through a big correction (especially to those who have recently joined). We are seeing coins lose 30-50% of its value in a few days and everyone is panicking. These are the times that will define who will succeed in this market and who will fail. You have to keep your emotions in check and be confident that once you have done proper research in the coins you have invested in they will go up when the market rebounds. Corrections are inevitable and is needed for the overall market to grow. So if you are feeling overwhelmed by the drastic decline in your portfolios just take a few days off and enjoy some sunshine. If you want to be aggressive throw some more fiat into the game and take advantage of the low prices.

I agree with your opinion about the mentality when is a investor in this market. Not everyone can take advantage of decreasing price, almost people think about the collapse and sell all their coins in panic

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:24:32 AM

Crypto market is bloody I just watch it now because I have not dared to buy at a low price and if I buy it there is a possibility that the value will even decline because of a bad market this year. It is better to rest in the mind, especially for users who experience losses from their portfolios then re-enter after the brain can think rationally again.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
cryptodrumz

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:56:33 PM

Many atimes, when bitcoin price fall, it affects the price of altcoins as well. Something I learnt that works for others is that many do convert their Bitcoin into Altcoins when the Bitcoin price is falling.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:48:47 AM

Hold the altcoins that you already have, if you have the money then you should buy now that the altcoins are bleeding, best time to buy. Also get ready to wait because prices are going to be low for a long time to come before we see any better prices coming out for the coins, Don't panic sell and don't sell your coins below the price you bought them for
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:51:44 AM

If you take the best position, you can avoid this period with minimal damage. Remember that you will not lose your money unless you sell your coins.
Yeah i have been selling my crypto though i know that i will be losing some of my money. And for that i my savings hurt me most after losing some and i do not know for now if i can recover it by investing again while market price is cheap. I am still in doubt to join again because i had some fear that crypto will going to end.

sniper_ann

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:20:46 AM

In my opinion, it is necessary to discard coins that have already been impossible to adjust. Choose the right coin again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: