Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:45:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hilariousandco, Mitchell,Vod,Ognasty Bitblisscoin.com could be a scamsite  (Read 8352 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:08:33 AM
Merited by Roboabhishek (2)

I never saw anything that said they would be handling campaigns "jointly" in either announcement threads I've seen, multiple contact points doesn't mean much.
There is no such "contact method". It is possible that a single project is "split-managed", i.e. that the work is divided (e.g. 1 person does the signature campaign, the other does the bounty campaign). You only get paid for the work that gets passed down to you (as mentioned). This was not the case with Bitblisscoin, as to my knowledge, he was working alone on it[1].

However, why am I responding to you, when you haven't responded to me?
Should that surprise you anymore?

[1] I'm not sure if the new people joined before or after this.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:48:35 PM

We have a member from ALU being exposed by scam attempt with proof (Lauda) and now another member being exposed by managing a fraudulent ICO (Atriz). Make your bets, who is the next?

Edit: Extortion attempt (Lauda)
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:53:13 PM

I can only imagine the convo prior to this, was it the price of being forced along? I do hope @snakey gets his investment back.  Roll Eyes
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 09:20:09 PM

aTriz is the one who usually posts the ANN threads, which doesn't necessarily imply that he manages the whole campaign or any aspect of it.
This makes things a little clearer(not entirely) for the purpose of ALU.
What makes sense in your view is not of importance to me. It works (this being an exception) the way that it currently is set up, and that won't change. Nobody is on the line because of this as they aren't remotely responsible for his actions.
Seems like aTriz was all on his own representing bitblisscoin as I don't see the ALU banner there,I might be wrong though.
There is no business and yes it is babysitting.
You're a part of a team,where one has to help the other during the times of crisis. Call it as you may but its actually helping out your partner when he is known to be naive in the past.
Again, did I hire you as a business consultant? No.
I didn't mean any offense,I am just merely curious on how things went the other way around. If you find me being nitpicky or something ,fine. But that doesn't change the truth.
When we start putting disclaimers in threads (and I do hope that others follow), the same is going to happen. Are you going to blame the managers when users do not read it? Roll Eyes
Of course not,people are stupid. Its not the manager that is to be blamed here. But that's not my point. aTriz lied about the details of the ICO,people trusted him(good lord,people trust that green shit too much) and turned to be even more naive than aTriz.
Read the full statement before commenting next time.
My bad,but I haven't heard from aTriz after he said that he was "forced" to mispresent the information in the name of a marketing strategy.
Again,I am not trying to be offensive or trying to attack someone here,but this was like I said an unexpected course of event from aTriz. I still want to believe this whole dilemma to be false but it isn't. So don't mistaken my curiousness with something else.

maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:40:52 PM

Seems like aTriz was all on his own representing bitblisscoin as I don't see the ALU banner there,I might be wrong though.
No, it seems, that it was an ALU-project, as it is still shown at the reference section of the ALU website
https://aluservices.io/#projectModal5
(project 5)
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:37:09 AM

LOL..

Lauda Tagged my team members just because they are working with me (they were not even part of that project which has accused(falsely), infact they were not even in my team when I managed that project) but still she tagged them just to damage our services.

and now when it came to her. I can see how she's depending herself on an almost same case. and trying to prove herself innocent... Everyone else is wrong but lauda is always correct..

Artiz should realize Lauda can never be loyal to anyone (except grand paychecks). (I worked with her (at Ascendancy) and I know her)

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
2girls

Activity: 1002

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:33:06 AM

I would Request Theymos to remove DT status for all the involved in this Scam   (Lauda) , until and unless they can proof themselves they are wrong.

Many people have even more details about the scams they do, but since these Members have DT powers, many do not even say anything against them otherwise they will tag them Red.

drogbaaa

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:40:29 AM

LOL..

Lauda Tagged my team members just because they are working with me (they were not even part of that project which has accused(falsely), infact they were not even in my team when I managed that project) but still she tagged them just to damage our services.

and now when it came to her. I can see how she's depending herself on an almost same case. and trying to prove herself innocent... Everyone else is wrong but lauda is always correct..

Artiz should realize Lauda can never be loyal to anyone (except grand paychecks). (I worked with her (at Ascendancy) and I know her)

Lauda is loyal to Atriz because untill now she never tagged this serial scammer 'ATRIZ' .

I would Request Theymos to remove DT status for all the involved in this Scam   (Lauda) , until and unless they can proof themselves they are wrong.

Many people have even more details about the scams they do, but since these Members have DT powers, many do not even say anything against them otherwise they will tag them Red.
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:42:26 AM

Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:11:10 AM

And I am sure he's going to consider the recommendation of an account farmer. Tell me are you planning to whitelist some of your accounts tagged by Lauda after that? Roll Eyes
Lauda is not even connected to bitbliss as it was solely managed by Atriz and when it comes to Atriz I believe he was tricked by them. No way he's going to risk his reputation here for just a few thousand $.
maeusi

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:02:26 AM

No, it seems, that it was an ALU-project, as it is still shown at the reference section of the ALU website
(project 5)

"Bitbliss Coin" was listed on the reference section of website of ALU-Services and ALU-Services paid the rewards of "Bitbliss Coin"-bounty.
"....The rewards will be determined by ALU and you will be paid in 3 different stages like such....."
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2709575.0
So it was most likely an ALU-project.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:13:21 AM

(project 5)
"Bitbliss Coin" was listed on the reference section of website of ALU-Services and ALU-Services paid the rewards of "Bitbliss Coin"-bounty.
"....The rewards will be determined by ALU and you will be paid in 3 different stages like such....."
There is no such thing as an "ALU-project". It was solely managed by aTriz and nobody was aware of any of this. It was listed like any other project that one of us has worked on, nothing special.

The difference being, they knew. Your case is not related to a singular project, and your reference rating properly reflects on that.

You know absolutely nothing, you're just a pathetic scammer.

I'll let myself out given how much it burns.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
maeusi

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:34:50 AM

(project 5)
There is no such thing as an "ALU-project". It was solely managed by aTriz and nobody was aware of any of this. It was listed like any other project that one of us has worked on, nothing special.

Then the sentences like this one on your site may be misleading:
"Our
Recent
Projects
Here you can see a number of projects that we have recently been involved in."

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:36:11 AM

Then the sentences like this one on your site may be missleading:
"Our
Recent
Projects
Here you can see a number of projects that we have recently been involved in."

They are not. They are fine as is, mind your own projects (if you have any).

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
coinsttar

Activity: 5
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:03:57 AM

aTriz promised the full reimbursement of the scam he endorsed here: http://archive.is/YLJ1G

snakey's eth address: https://etherscan.io/address/0x4cf434bbb6ac4dc0973c02605b94598eb11f753c
snakey's btc address: https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/address/33s7Rvb4qBXK3YHWNiiicLpQnKdXY51qJF/

Unless a private settlement is reached aTriz still owes snakey around 10 ETH in repayments for the record.

i wonder if he's gonna pay for the ice rock mining scam as well Roll Eyes
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:48:24 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 11:14:52 AM by jamalaezaz

The difference being, they knew. Your case is not related to a singular project, and your reference rating properly reflects on that.

They knew what? and what they suppose to know already?  and yet even a single scam haven't proved on me...  just because you took some false referrence and tagged me as a scammer (and forced your sidekicks to do the same ) doesn't make me a scammer. every sensible person who read your feedbacks if open the reference link can realize that is false.

the fact is we both are in same situation now... I am sure Atriz remember once I told him.. "if a manager call another manager scammer just because one of his bounty he've managed which turned into scam, then he should wait and see when same will happen with himself"..
I believe at an individual Atriz is not a scammer , we both did the same mistake, a bounty manager have no connection with a project's core team. if a project turn into scam the manager would be the first one who get scam from them.

and now I see you tagged Atriz also to save yourself...

What a "Wet Cat"  Grin Grin Grin

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:05:15 PM

-snip-
Lauda is not even[1] connected to bitbliss as it was solely managed by Atriz and when it comes to Atriz I believe he was tricked by them. No way he's going to risk his reputation here for just a few thousand $.

Read Atriz's comments and his trust ratings; he did risk and for many people, lost his reputation for just a few thousand $.

[1]Apparently so.
2girls

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:06:12 PM

They knew what? and what they suppose to know already?  and yet even a single scam haven't proved on me...  just because you took some false referrence and tagged me as a scammer (and forced your sidekicks to do the same ) doesn't make me a scammer. every sensible person who read your feedbacks if open the reference link can realize that is false.

the fact is we both are in same situation now... I am sure Atriz remember once I told him.. "if a manager call another manager scammer just because one of his bounty he've managed which turned into scam, then he should wait and see when same will happen with himself"..
I believe at an individual Atriz is not a scammer , we both did the same mistake, a bounty manager have no connection with a project's core team. if a project turn into scam the manager would be the first one who get scam from them.

and now I see you tagged Atriz also to save yourself...

What a "Wet Cat"  Grin Grin Grin

Yup Landa Tags Atriz to save herself and she also proofs this old statement wrong.  " A friend in need is a Friend IndeedGrin  Nops in the Cats Case Money's Matter the Most ....

2girls

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:10:43 PM

-snip-
Lauda is not even[1] connected to bitbliss as it was solely managed by Atriz and when it comes to Atriz I believe he was tricked by them. No way he's going to risk his reputation here for just a few thousand $.

Read Atriz's comments and his trust ratings; he did risk and for many people, lost his reputation for just a few thousand $.

[1]Apparently so.

Just Like bitcoin can be used for good and bad purpose, similarly Reputation has both faces.
Remember, Sometime People Use Reputation to make a big Scam Game because if Atriz was not so reputable,  this could not have been planned so well.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:10:02 PM

They've always shown themselves as co/founders. Founder's Syndrome comes to mind. Regardless, the consequences a manager would face as compared to the person on his team causing the problem is usually different and far less extreme, assuming no evidence of collusion exists.
Absent collusion, managers will face termination if they failed to implement sufficient controls to detect activity outside of company policy, which in almost all cases is the most severe punishment a company is willing to impose.

Lauda went as far as to say that everyone engages in this type of behavior (allowing fraudulent statements to be made in a bounty campaign being run by him) by saying that this is a global issue.
Not sure what you are referring to here, Lauda's comment about the "global issue" I believe was about an idea of campaign managers putting a disclaimer on ICOs to provide more transparency, see below:

Maybe "vouch" is not be the best word, but without disclaimers disassociating a campaign manager from the ICO, it is misleading, certainly to new members who probably don't even know campaign managers exist. This may be more of a global issue with managers/ICOs though.
It is a global issue, thus we can't blame anyone individually for it.
Yes, that. There were clearly fraudulent statements in the bitblisscoin ANN thread that aTriz posted.

When you make a post from your own account, unless you give an indication you are quoting someone (or are otherwise relying on someone else), you are making the statement yourself.  This is not a complicated concept, and if you were to reject this, you could not hold anyone accountable for anything, ever....someone who failed to repay a loan could argue they did were not the one who promised to repay what was borrowed, it was really this other random guy who is wanting to raise money via an ICO.

In the above quote, lauda was saying that aTriz should not be held responsible for statements made in ANN posts he made.

this forum is filled with scammers, and I'd argue it's because of account sellers (like you) who have sold so many damn accounts to whoever would offer you money, but I digress.
Actually you are wrong. I checked up on the accounts I had sold many months after I stopped dealing in forum accounts, and the overwhelming majority of them were not involved in any kind of scam-like activity, and a fairly decent number of them reasonably played an active "positive" role in the community. If you don't believe me, you can go into the scam accusations section and see how many scams there are done by recently purchased accounts, it probably isn't very many.

Your statement also ignores basic economics. If someone pays $250 to buy an account, if they were to attempt to use that account to scam someone, they would be risking that entire $250, even if they are unsuccessful. They would need to successfully steal $250 just to break even. Someone who buys an account has a fairly strong incentive not to scam with it. Similarly, someone who is the owner of an account that could be sold for $250 would be better off selling his account rather than trying to steal money from a NPV perspective.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: