Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:45:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hilariousandco, Mitchell,Vod,Ognasty Bitblisscoin.com could be a scamsite  (Read 8352 times)
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:15:45 AM

-snip-
Think of this simple analogy. Presumably Lauda and aTriz were friends before this incidence, would you expect a friend to participate in the firing squad once a sentence is laid down? I certainly wouldn't.

I would gladly testify and if ordered to punish, would do so; I don't continue friendships with liars and cheats. What's the guarantee that the liar won't fuck my cat behind my back? He/She has lost my trust, I'd ask the individual to Fuck Off.

I can't imagine you have many friends then
  • , everybody lies[1], you must be the second coming of Jesus[2] to be such a pure specimen.

Regardless what the individual has done, it is of my personal opinion[3] that friends should not form part of the firing squad, simple as that. There is an entire community here, hundreds of thousands of people who can lay down judgement, asking Lauda to do it is wrong[4]. I don't blame Lauda, obviously she was backed into a corner and it became her rep or his, but this situation[5] isn't beneficial for anybody.
[1] Talk about yourself, quoting you for future reference so that people know that you believe everyone including you to be a liar. As I can't judge others, you for one are certainly a liar and not me.

[2] Therein lies your problem mate, if you believe that there was ever a Jesus or God. There might be an individual by that name, but certainly no Son of the God shit.

[3] You are more than welcome to have personal opinions.

[4] So in your opinion Lauda did a wrong thing by negging Atriz?

[5] It is; for future investors who'll deal with Atriz handled ICOs', they'll be aware of his antics and marketing morals.

That's a very HARD BLANKET STATEMENT, what if your friend rapes your pop/mom/brother/sister/cat? [AD]

• I have like-minded friends, it's not that difficult not to lie; Try it.
[1] I will gladly admit that I lie. The fact you feel the need to quote that is comical. We're all humans, humans lie, anybody who says otherwise is exactly that... A liar. The fact you claim to never lie is laughable, even a white lie, is a lie.

[2]. The fact that you would say that is also comical, clearly you haven't seen my thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2506244.msg25632700#msg25632700

[3] As are you.

[4] I feel Lauda was forced into an unfortunate position where it became her rep or aTriz, and she made a difficult choice. I believe it was wrong for others to have this expectation of Lauda, despite the fact she's a DT member.

[5] That's all fine, but not allowing him a second chance is not how I would operate. I don't agree with witch hunts and persecution crusades. This community should be about building each other up, not waiting for the opportunity to knock each other down. I understand I am not the consensus, but as you said, I am free to state my opinion.

[AD] Let's not jump to extremes here. Obviously my answer was not needlessly thorough.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:21:26 AM

-snip-
[5] That's all fine, but not allowing him a second chance[1] is not how I would operate. I don't agree with witch hunts and persecution crusades. This community should be about building each other up, not waiting for the opportunity to knock each other down[2]. I understand I am not the consensus, but as you said, I am free to state my opinion.

[1] Who has denied him anything, he can still go ahead and do what he wants? He should obviously follow the guidelines you laid down.

[2] I think this is again a very blanket statement and how is anyone knocked out, he can continue, just like Jamal does.

-snip-
Regardless what the individual has done,
-snip-
That's a very HARD BLANKET STATEMENT, what if your friend rapes your pop/mom/brother/sister/cat?
Huh
Bazinga442

Activity: 222
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:54:07 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 10:11:39 AM by Bazinga442

aTriz got his just deserts. Nobody compelled Lauda to tag aTriz. Lauda did what she does best, as she is concerned only with her own personal profit. aTriz was made the patsy in this sorry affair, however, the forum needs to do more in clamping down hard whenever it can on these dirty ico's.

My concern is for folks that inadvertently lose their life savings to these shitty icos promoted by the likes of ALU. These so called shady marketing practices helped Bitblisscoin.com steal @ least 1BTC - according to aTriz. That's money people have lost, where is the sympathy for them?
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5912

Meh.

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:59:10 AM

aTriz got his just deserts. Nobody compelled Lauda to tag aTriz. Lauda did what she does best, as she is concerned only with her own personal profit. aTriz was made the patsy in this sorry affair, however the forum needs to do more in clamping down hard whenever it can on these dirty ico's.

My concern is for folks that inadvertently lose their life savings to these shitty icos promoted by the likes of ALU. These so called shady marketing practices helped Bitblisscoin.com steal @ least 1BTC - according to aTriz. That's money people have lost, where is the sympathy for them?

Life savings = 1 BTC? I mean c'mon...

For the record, I don't think that it is up to any campaign manager to decide whether or not an ICO is a good or a bad investment. Granted, you can check it out to see it's not a complete scam but when it comes to investing in ICO's each investor should do their own research. It's not like I feel sad for anyone who lost money on bitconnect.

Bazinga442

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:02:35 AM

Can you read? or are you only interested in defending your chum in crime?
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:08:30 AM

Care to elaborate on who or what is my "chum in crime"?

Perhaps you should learn how to read, or better yet perhaps you should stop with your stupid fucking comments and let this thread go, how about that?

Bazinga442

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:11:50 AM

Perhaps you should learn how to read, or better yet perhaps you should stop with your stupid fucking comments and let this thread go, how about that?

I can read just fine, thank you. Why does the thread bother you so much? oh I see, you are another arse hole manager, gun for hire?
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:13:44 AM

I can read just fine, thank you. Why does the thread bother you so much? oh I see, you are another arse hole manager, gun for hire?

Feel free to point me in the direction of me being a gun for hire, if you can. I've only worked with projects I'm closely assoicated with and I've never managed any campaign that is related to an ICO. So please, if you are trying to insult me at least do it right.

As for why this thread bothers me there's a few reasons, you being the obvious one.

Bazinga442

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

As for why this thread bothers me there's a few reasons, you being the obvious one.

Well, luckily for me, Its not your forum/thread and its not my job to make you happy.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:18:54 AM
Merited by Parodium (1)

Well, luckily for me, Its not your forum/thread and its not my job to make you happy.

May I ask about your interest in this thread, ALU and Atriz? Looking through your posts you seem like any other useless shitposter up until the 2nd of April, out of the blue you get extremely interested in this particular case and you start spreading all sorts of information around you. Personal vendetta?

Bazinga442

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:27:28 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 03:08:20 PM by Bazinga442

May I ask about your interest in this thread, ALU and Atriz? Looking through your posts you seem like any other useless shitposter up until the 2nd of April, out of the blue you get extremely interested in this particular case and you start spreading all sorts of information around you. Personal vendetta?

Believe it or not, I am just a concerned forum member. As to my shitpostery, feel free to make of it what you like.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 12:32:16 PM
Merited by Roboabhishek (1)

aTriz got his just deserts. Nobody compelled Lauda to tag aTriz. Lauda did what she does best, as she is concerned only with her own personal profit. aTriz was made the patsy in this sorry affair, however, the forum needs to do more in clamping down hard whenever it can on these dirty ico's.

aTriz fucked up, and by the looks of things he is losing his way of making a living and having an army of people against him. He made a mistake which we can all see was a bad one, but I cant see any malice in any of his actions. As for the ICO's you cannot blame the managers, the forum or anyone other than the Owners of the ICO's and the greedy investors who have made this space a cesspool.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:42:08 PM

aTriz fucked up, and by the looks of things he is losing his way of making a living and having an army of people against him. He made a mistake which we can all see was a bad one, but I cant see any malice in any of his actions. As for the ICO's you cannot blame the managers, the forum or anyone other than the Owners of the ICO's and the greedy investors who have made this space a cesspool.

aTriz was making a living off the forum?  Shocked Holy shit I am mind-blown! Is he from a 3rd world country too? Well he could quit college and make another account then. Easy peasy lemon squeezy  Cool
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:43:04 PM

aTriz was making a living off the forum?  Shocked Holy shit I am mind-blown! Is he from a 3rd world country too? Well he could quit college and make another account then. Easy peasy lemon squeezy  Cool

There's this saying that if you don't know what the fuck you are talking about you should probably shut it.

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:46:16 PM
Merited by Bazinga442 (1)

There's this saying that if you don't know what the fuck you are talking about you should probably shut it.

Are you talking to me, Sir? This is a forum and I can talk about whatever the fuck I want. So kindly get your saying with you and bugger off, mkay?

Are you making a living too?  Grin
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:56:52 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 02:36:52 PM by Roboabhishek
Merited by shield132 (1)

---

- Well he could quit college and make another account then. Easy peasy lemon squeezy  Cool

Not everyone is like you.
allahabadi

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:24:12 PM

-snip-
aTriz fucked up[1], and by the looks of things he is losing his way of making a living[2] and having an army of people against him[3]. He made a mistake which we can all see was a bad one, but I cant see any malice in any of his actions[4]. As for the ICO's you cannot blame the managers[5], the forum or anyone other than the Owners of the ICO's and the greedy investors who have made this space a cesspool.

[1] Yeah, big time.

[2] He can follow like Jamal did, go on OR be like the thousands of others who lost their ways too.

[3] Apparently, he has an army defending him too.

[4] At least, 4 DT members and many others see.

[5] Very True; we can only blame the BMs for their actions.

-snip-
Life savings = 1 BTC? I mean c'mon... [1]
-snip-
It's not like I feel sad for anyone who lost money on bitconnect. [2]

[1] https://inequality.org/facts/global-inequality/ I do believe that even 1 BTC (as life savings) is quite high for most of the people in the world.

[2] Neither me.

-snip-
Well he could quit college and make another account then. Easy peasy lemon squeezy   Cool

Or buy another one or use his alt account.

P.S.

I'm happy to see that many purported shit-posters are finally talking in argumentative paras and contributing to an ethical debate; this is a welcome change, if only due to such threads.
  Cheesy
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1814
Merit: 2727

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:40:11 PM
Merited by Bazinga442 (1)

I disagree with no malice. Mainly because of the events leading up to this and the fact that aTriz calls out others for similar shady behaviors.

Let me first say this situation is/was a tough one for me, probably the toughest I've faced on this forum. I had enough confidence in ALU to join the signature campaign several months ago (which I ended shortly after the alia debacle - personally, I just was not comfortable with aTriz's involvement there). This was the first paid signature I've ever wore (not including the NastyFans you get nothing signature, which interestingly enough, I later found out only got me put on public ignore lists, till this very day! Shocked). I realize others may not see their signature as them 'supporting' something but I'm not someone that would wear a signature of a project I don't support.

When I contacted aTriz about the signature campaign he was posting about, I specifically told aTriz that I did not want to be part of anything shady and only wanted to be involved in advertising for a project that was legitimate. He assured me it was legitimate and pointed out what it was - ALU. I researched ALU a bit and, believe it or not, had some comfort seeing Lauda as part of it, and honestly liked the idea of it, thinking it might be a way to make ICOs less of a cesspool and a little more honest. I believed this because aTriz & Lauda were part of it (whom had both expressed disgust towards other ICOs doing bumping and other shady activities and have called out quite a few people and ICOs), so I don't think my belief was that far fetched, as I would have expected either one of these two people to have called "SCAM" as soon as someone was saying they raised 3 million dollars and they had really only raised ~10,000.

Some examples for aTriz calling out scammers for shady behavior:
https://archive.is/VLSzo (this specifically related to an ICO falsifying invested funds - aTriz is well aware this is scam behavior.)
https://archive.is/JhHUa (calling out bumping)
http://archive.is/sFeNG#selection-24257.0-24257.362 (calling out exchanges for manipulating numbers)
Lauda needs no examples because Lauda constantly tags people for shady behavior like this.

When I see aTriz making comments like this about other ICOs but then ignoring his own clients misbehavior as a "marketing strategy", I feel like there is malice here, and why I responded the way I did on this thread.

The whole situation aggravates me and is just frustrating.

allahabadi

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:56:36 PM

-snip-
aTriz fucked up[1], and by the looks of things he is losing his way of making a living[2] and having an army of people against him[3]. He made a mistake which we can all see was a bad one, but I cant see any malice in any of his actions[4]. As for the ICO's you cannot blame the managers[5], the forum or anyone other than the Owners of the ICO's and the greedy investors who have made this space a cesspool.

[1] Yeah, big time.

[2] He can follow like Jamal did, go on OR be like the thousands of others who lost their ways too.

[3] Apparently, he has an army defending him too.

[4] At least, 4 DT members and many others see.

[5] Very True; we can only blame the BMs for their actions.

-snip-
Life savings = 1 BTC? I mean c'mon... [1]
-snip-
It's not like I feel sad for anyone who lost money on bitconnect. [2]

[1] https://inequality.org/facts/global-inequality/ I do believe that even 1 BTC (as life savings) is quite high for most of the people in the world.

[2] Neither me.

-snip-
Well he could quit college and make another account then. Easy peasy lemon squeezy   Cool

Or buy another one or use his alt account.
[AD]

P.S.

I'm happy to see that many purported shit-posters are finally talking in argumentative paras and contributing to an ethical debate; this is a welcome change, if only due to such threads.
  Cheesy

[AD] Has someone tagged his alt account yet?

endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:22:22 PM

Just because a person makes a bad decision, does not make them intrinsically bad, or even a scammer for that matter.

Yes aTriz made a mistake by continuing to manage a campaign when he knew there was some shady business going on, but just this information, in and of itself is not necessarily evidence of a scam, at best this could simply be evidence of shady marketing tactics. To discount the dozens of other campaigns he has run successfully, and his attempts to make this right by personally refunding snakey shows that he is at least worthy of a second chance.

It's funny how quick to turn people are, yes aTriz was wrong to promote an ICO with the knowledge he had, but at that point nobody knew if the ICO was a scam. The fact is aTriz is no longer managing the campaign once it came to light indicates that he had no intention of promoting a proven scam, prior to this, it wasn't proven, so why is he being negged to death?

Wouldn't it have been more logical to tell aTriz how to make this right, rather than going this route?

So Lauda can Tag people for a single thing or even their is no fault? aTriz and Lauda did a nice job in the past, if you just search here within 3 months you will find a lot of information on them.
- omitted phishing link - Parodium Notes: Bitcointalk.(to) is a phisher, do not log in here.

When he did several times Lauda who tries to escape with false statements and keep aTriz Trust in good position.

Whatever Lauda does is irrelevant though I don't agree with her negging him, aTriz is the one under fire here. Yes DT members have the responsibility to lay out negs, but they are not executioners.

Think of this simple analogy. Presumably Lauda and aTriz were friends before this incidence, would you expect a friend to participate in the firing squad once a sentence is laid down? I certainly wouldn't.

I know they have a responsibility here, but there are dozens of DT members, nobody reasonable should expect Lauda to neg aTriz in these circumstances.

I know it's a completely different scale, but in most countries spouses are not legally required to testify against each other, nor are family members. By extension, if a friend of mine came under fire, I would not testify against them, though of course other people are welcome to do so. But that's just me.

You mean before this incident or incidents?

If you need them let us know we will paste those links here. Its not a Lauda's forums and lauda need to behave like a normal member.
Let me know if you further needed proof.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: