Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:29:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hilariousandco, Mitchell,Vod,Ognasty Bitblisscoin.com could be a scamsite  (Read 8355 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:35:04 PM

Nice , your history started when you back on this forum on April 6 , 2017 with a suspicious account after been inactive more than 3 years

It is a bought account or the account exchanged hands at some point. A cursory glance at its posts before April 2017, and it is clear as night and day that the person controlling the aTriz account right now is not the original owner of the account.

The original owner was co-owner of hashcows.ws, a mining pool that "claimed" to be hacked and stole 40BTC equivalent in alts from their customers: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=293872.0

The current owner claims to have no coding knowledge:
I personally have 0 idea of any code, the most advanced thing I know regarding code is "!" means no in code.

Also, the original aTriz was US based but the current reincarnation lives in Asia or Oz. This account has been involved in scamming from its inception and its ratings should reflect that.

My question to his fan club is: since the original atriz is a scammer and the current aTriz is one too, could they be the same person?
I haven’t verified the accuracy of these statements, however the person behind aTriz at the time was clearly involved in a pool in 2013. If this post is substantially accurate then I would say that the current aTriz is almost certainly lauda. I would simply not find it credible to suggest that lauda gives as much negative trust to sold accounts as he does to happen to miss the fact that his business partner himself is a sold account.

Previously, it could be argued that lauda was defending aTriz because of the conflict of interest being his business partner, however this cannot be attributed to laudas decision to go into business with aTriz. (Not that the conflict of interest is not a very bad thing to start with).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:37:02 PM

If this post is substantially accurate then I would say that the current aTriz is almost certainly lauda.
Yes, I'm a robot that is online 24 hours per day, every day. Totally. Busted. Roll Eyes

Reductio ad absurdum for the warfare obsessed fools who can't invest in education.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:16:19 PM

If this post is substantially accurate then I would say that the current aTriz is almost certainly lauda.
Yes, I'm a robot that is online 24 hours per day, every day. Totally. Busted. Roll Eyes

Reductio ad absurdum for the warfare obsessed fools who can't invest in education.
Ignoring the fact you being aTriz would not make you post 24 hours a day, it would not be difficult to hide you are the same from theymos via similar methods you used to connect to slack in the past, and it would be fairly trivial to use a bot to delay the posting of some of your posts.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:33:31 PM

Ignoring the fact you being aTriz would not make you post 24 hours a day, it would not be difficult to hide you are the same from theymos via similar methods you used to connect to slack in the past, and it would be fairly trivial to use a bot to delay the posting of some of your posts.
Yeah, no. You must be going through a lot of pain due to your failed revenge quest. Smiley

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cruso

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:52:53 PM

Oh dear, I missed all the fun  Grin.
You are right Bazinga442, the first Atriz is clearly a developer and our Atriz isn't. If in doubt, read backwards from post 1. This begs the question, how the hell did everyone miss something this important? There will be lots of eggs on many faces when this inquest wraps up.

Nice , your history started when you back on this forum on April 6 , 2017 with a suspicious account after been inactive more than 3 years

It is a bought account or the account exchanged hands at some point. A cursory glance at its posts before April 2017, and it is clear as night and day that the person controlling the aTriz account right now is not the original owner of the account.

The original owner was co-owner of [Suspicious link removed], a mining pool that "claimed" to be hacked and stole 40BTC equivalent in alts from their customers: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=293872.0

The current owner claims to have no coding knowledge:
I personally have 0 idea of any code, the most advanced thing I know regarding code is "!" means no in code.

Which seems bizarre, because cleary, the original owner has some coding knowledge/skills.

Also, the original aTriz was US based but the current reincarnation lives in Asia or Oz. This account has been involved in scamming from its inception and its ratings should reflect that.

My question to his fan club is: since the original atriz is a scammer and the current aTriz is one too, could they be the same person?

PS: where is nullius btw?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:56:16 PM

This begs the question, how the hell did everyone miss something this important?
Every time I encounter a new name on this forum, I read all their posts from the beginning to the end. /s  Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 04:45:45 PM

Out of the Station without Internet.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:05:21 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 05:21:23 PM by allahabadi
Merited by Bazinga442 (1)

-snip-
Nice , your history started when you back on this forum on April 6 , 2017 with a suspicious account after been inactive more than 3 years , You bought almost all DT Members to get green trust,when you dont have a job you accused other bounty manager to steal your job.
You dont want to stop ,it seems you think all people are beggars. You going to open a thread to ask 2 or 3 beggars  to bump your thread. Well i dont think all DT members are beggars we still have some trusted and respected members .
If the forum was the only way to make you earn money  , you need to find an other alternative to earn money. i will give you this advise , take a break, go to the beach with your family if you have one .
You realy need to stop corrupt people with btc.

This is an eye-opener, I distinctly remember Joel_Jantsen calling him a bought account not long ago (need to confirm this); since this account was bought in the last one year; it deserves another definite neg, if this is true. I am looking at a forum member who has reportedly negged the maximum number of bought accounts and has served this forum without any favour or ill-will.

Cool
No comment on the case as I await for the bandwagon. Roll Eyes
The more that this goes one, the less it is right to comply to any requests made here. Can someone lock this thread already?
What requests? They are suggestions, which are being ignored by those who have super-inflated egos. Don't get frustrated, this is exactly how the scammers and account farmers feel when others neg them, but it is for the better of the forum. How the mighty have fallen. Undecided

You guys crack me up.
I couldn't agree less; the way aTriz and a few of his cronies are acting; it is hilarious.  Grin

This begs the question, how the hell did everyone miss something this important?
Every time I encounter a new name on this forum, I read all their posts from the beginning to the end. /s  Roll Eyes

Barring those that you are in a business relationship with?

aTriz is paying back money to investors from his own pocket. If that isn't worth to get clean reputation back, what else would be?

You NEVER get your reputation back.
Will Rogers — 'It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, but you can lose it in a minute.'

Out of the Station without Internet.
How is this relevant?  Roll Eyes Is s/he a judge of the forum?
I think he is getting himself unjinxed.
 Grin
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1819
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:26:18 PM
Merited by suchmoon (2)

I looked at the post gap several months ago but had discovered aTriz was able to sign a message from a prior address after being questioned. Even though I do realize private keys can certainly be sold (and possibly stolen), this is pretty much the standard way to confirm the account is under control of the original owner.

However, as I re-think this, the signed message was not dated and should not have been accepted as proof.. for all I know it could have been an old copy/paste signed message that the original owner could have sent to someone in 2013/14. The 2013/14 version was pretty active in trading, and a signed message like this could have easily been requested back then and may not have had a date.

I may be overthinking this, but to be safe, aTriz, will you please sign another message from the address below, with today's date.

Your funny. You might have noticed, I changed password before I start managing Campaigns and that was for my own safety.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hello, this is aTriz from Bitcoin talk, and I am proving my identity
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1LjT88X7Zu8BdbqJw8vfRa83NJuzYL9kqm
Hw35+F6xdwDBoAcqkC4Bj5h591kacAfr6liVsWyAhAVBHttHXgk+gNkiZ7kqGlUrw4eOIySKUgRsVX//6BXoRJQ=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Also, I'd like to point out this post, which was deleted at some point after 2016 (maybe whenever the new owner took over?):
https://web.archive.org/web/20160412055259/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=135920;sa=showPosts;start=520

About half way down the archived posts, you will see the old aTriz make a post in a Crypsty thread, signing it as "- Adam"

In 2017, after this aTriz account was resurrected, an apparent dox happened on current aTriz which apparently claimed his name was Ke* Ma*. (I'm omitting since this is technically not "Investigations" but those who understand will know what name I am talking about).

Another threat of this same dox happened with alia due to, according to aTriz, a paypal-to-btc transaction he did with alia (naiveness??) which he could never prove with a transaction and this is what apparently exposed his personal information (Ke* Ma*) to alia.

I'm starting to think the account actually did change hands.  Undecided

Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:45:26 PM

I looked at the post gap several months ago but had discovered aTriz was able to sign a message from a prior address after being questioned. Even though I do realize private keys can certainly be sold (and possibly stolen), this is pretty much the standard way to confirm the account is under control of the original owner.

However, as I re-think this, the signed message was not dated and should not have been accepted as proof.. for all I know it could have been an old copy/paste signed message that the original owner could have sent to someone in 2013/14. The 2013/14 version was pretty active in trading, and a signed message like this could have easily been requested back then and may not have had a date.

I may be overthinking this, but to be safe, aTriz, will you please sign another message from the address below, with today's date.

Your funny. You might have noticed, I changed password before I start managing Campaigns and that was for my own safety.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hello, this is aTriz from Bitcoin talk, and I am proving my identity
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1LjT88X7Zu8BdbqJw8vfRa83NJuzYL9kqm
Hw35+F6xdwDBoAcqkC4Bj5h591kacAfr6liVsWyAhAVBHttHXgk+gNkiZ7kqGlUrw4eOIySKUgRsVX//6BXoRJQ=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Also, I'd like to point out this post, which was deleted at some point after 2016 (maybe whenever the new owner took over?):
https://web.archive.org/web/20160412055259/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=135920;sa=showPosts;start=520

About half way down the archived posts, you will see the old aTriz make a post in a Crypsty thread, signing it as "- Adam"

In 2017, after this aTriz account was resurrected, an apparent dox happened on current aTriz which apparently claimed his name was Ke* Ma*. (I'm omitting since this is technically not "Investigations" but those who understand will know what name I am talking about).

Another threat of this same dox happened with alia due to, according to aTriz, a paypal-to-btc transaction he did with alia (naiveness??) which he could never prove with a transaction and this is what apparently exposed his personal information (Ke* Ma*) to alia.

Even if it did, what's the difference? The new aTriz would be the one who built up the reputation, and account sales were less frowned upon back then?
Bazinga442

Activity: 222
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:46:15 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 03:27:07 AM by Bazinga442

You guys crack me up.

Keep burying your head in the sand ostrich, nothing wrong with being a loyal fanboy though.

Is this your own way of saying that you agree the aTriz account changed hands. If so, I find it hard to believe you were not aware of the possibility before now.

Even if it did, what's the difference? The new aTriz would be the one who built up the reputation, and account sales were less frowned upon back then?

A lot, if he signed a message to prove he is the original owner he lied yet again. How many lies are acceptable from one individual?
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:02:51 PM

After so many lies, now what shall we do? Do we need to wait for REAL aTriz?
Does Lauda is sleeping/away/not reading those scam ICO's?

It shows they are connected to each other from their past merit exchanges. 50 points

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:06:40 PM

If the account was changed, it happened most probably 2017. Email and password were changed at this time, but:
aTriz had good activities. He paid for example participants from his own pocket, who and their campaign manager were scammed by the devs. (that was arround Oct 2017), he donated for all participants.
He wants to actually pay investors from his own pocket. He is a good campaign manager (although I dislike some of his negative feedbacks for rediculous reasons). And in my opinion also ALU isn't out at whole of this matter.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:08:46 PM

Quote from: Parodium link=topic=2751956.msg34476745#msg34476745

It means a lot. Lauda has given negative trust to hundreds if not thousands of alleged sold accounts. If it turns out that lauda was in business with an actual sold account that would be very bad for lauda, especially if the sold account was sold not long before lauda went into business with it.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:13:50 PM

It means a lot. Lauda has given negative trust to hundreds if not thousands of alleged sold accounts. If it turns out that lauda was in business with an actual sold account that would be very bad for lauda, especially if the sold account was sold not long before lauda went into business with it.
No, it literally makes no difference for me as that would be same as with the Bitbliss case. I knew nothing of it, like pretty much everyone else it seems (assuming it is true). Let me repeat myself:

You must be going through a lot of pain due to your failed revenge quest. Smiley
QS is reaching unprecedented levels of pathetic.

Anyhow, there are people that have done this a few years ago and they are *fine*.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
allahabadi

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:34:57 PM

-snip-
A lot, if he signed a message to prove he is the original owner he lied yet again. How many lies is acceptable from one individual?
THIS!

He is a good campaign manager

I agree, but it's clear that he scams; does that not make him unreliable?

Boomerang!

Anyhow, there are people that have done this a few years ago and they are *fine*.

What's the cutoff date for account farming; account selling and the threshold for scamming according to you?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:36:31 PM

What's the cutoff date for account farming; account selling and the threshold for scamming according to you?
There's no such thing, and you aren't getting anywhere with the obvious try-hard attitude.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
allahabadi

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:43:07 PM

There's no such thing[1], and you aren't getting anywhere[2] with the obvious try-hard[3] attitude[4].

[1] So NO parameters.

[2] If by going anywhere you mean where aTriz today is; I don't want to be there.  Grin

[3] I don't have to try hard; aTriz himself is making it easy for others to judge how scammy he is; if he is.  Roll Eyes

[4] Okay, so I have noticed that you are only replying to those whom you can jest away; please try responding to ibminer too and what do you think of the account aTriz?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:44:40 PM

[3] Okay, so I have noticed that you are only replying to those whom you can jest away;
Nobody likes pests in their environment.

please try responding to ibminer too and what do you think of the account aTriz?
I've read it, and there's nothing to respond to. What I think of aTriz is none of your business. If you want others who are willing to infiltrate your privacy, including your thoughts, move to the US.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4239

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:47:04 PM

You are right Bazinga442, the first Atriz is clearly a developer and our Atriz isn't. If in doubt, read backwards from post 1. This begs the question, how the hell did everyone miss something this important? There will be lots of eggs on many faces when this inquest wraps up.

I didn't miss it.  I excluded him from my trust network almost immediately when he became active in the ICO & Signature Management spaces, as it was very clear this account was nothing more than a purchased account being vouched by Lauda to serve as an apparent fall guy should ALU services be questioned.  I however had no concrete reason to label him with trust as a scammer until recently.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄