Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:39:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hilariousandco, Mitchell,Vod,Ognasty Bitblisscoin.com could be a scamsite  (Read 8356 times)
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:19:07 AM

When People involved in a management, then they are responsible for the theft. BTW who is the head of ALU services?
Vicarious liability is an interesting thing. But don't you think in instances in which an employee does something unexpected or irrational, that it wouldn't make sense for the employer to be punished?

Every instance of vicarious liability should be case-by-case.

You posted in the this thread the negative will be sometime for aTriz why? Did aTriz didnot made scam?
You read one reply but you don't read the other. The other reply states that by "some time" I mean a long period, or forever. When you read the sentence, do you think to yourself that "some time" = short duration?

If it is a purchased how you all trust that account?
Didn't know. But, here's an example of a purchased account that has done good for the forum: Avirunes

And all of the trusted feedback has been after the account was bought, meaning that they weren't relying on past reputation. Isn't this like with aTriz?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:49:35 AM

When People involved in a management, then they are responsible for the theft. BTW who is the head of ALU services?
Vicarious liability is an interesting thing. But don't you think in instances in which an employee does something unexpected or irrational, that it wouldn't make sense for the employer to be punished?

Every instance of vicarious liability should be case-by-case.
Their is difference between an employee and management team,
An employee gets daily wage either the business is made gains or not, but a management person get percentage in that project.  Three of them having different positions, so there should be some sort of money being adjusted.

You posted in the this thread the negative will be sometime for aTriz why? Did aTriz didnot made scam?
You read one reply but you don't read the other. The other reply states that by "some time" I mean a long period, or forever. When you read the sentence, do you think to yourself that "some time" = short duration?
Ok, I might missed, so it might be permanent or for a long period .
If it is a purchased how you all trust that account?
Didn't know. But, here's an example of a purchased account that has done good for the forum: Avirunes

And all of the trusted feedback has been after the account was bought, meaning that they weren't relying on past reputation. Isn't this like with aTriz?
I too never knew that it was a purchased account, but from this thread learnt it. So aTriz is not sharing money with other two from those scam ICO's?

aTriz who did with alia and at that time too lauda didnt sent negative feedback to aTriz.
I never trust a purchased account and in this forums only People sell accounts.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:08:14 AM

I suspect Lauda is playing with people since in the past a lot people mentioned aTriz is Lauda.

Who are those "a lot people"? Please be specific, with quotes.
Have you ever seen here an account aTrizlauda ? Just search in this forums you will get answers.

Can you tell whether aTriz is a scammer or not?

Answer the question - who are the people claiming that aTriz is Lauda? Please provide quotes.

Humoring a blanket statement post? Smiley

Nah, just giving him some rope.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:24:59 AM

No. This is basic agency law. The employer should have prevented said action.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:40:59 AM

Was Bitblisscoin.com under ALU as opposed to purely aTriz?

I am not quite clear on this one. And I would like to know which campaigns of aTriz's (which were scummy/scams) were in fact under ALU rule.

If the parties were not involved in the campaigns then they shouldn't be held responsible.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:44:24 AM

Are you now in pre-law at cal state or something? Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:47:15 AM

It cannot be denied that lauda was aggressive in giving negative trust against sold accounts and would go as far as to refuse to discuss negative ratings when they were disputed. I don’t think there is an argument to counter this point.

I checked and lauda was giving out negative ratings for this reason for about a year before aTriz became active after being sold, so the argument that account sales weren’t untrustworthy at the time of sale doesn’t hold water.

When you go into business with someone, it is expected that you will preform due diligence before formality agreeing to go into business with the person. There was a multi year gap in posts by aTriz, so it is difficult to argue that lauda was unaware of the fact the account was sold.

There are two very distinct groups of addresses (wallets) that was used before the account was sold and after the account was sold. The wallet from before the account was sold remained active as of recently but acted very differently. The exchanges that were used by the original owner is very different from the exchanges current aTriz uses. Yes, aTriz provided a signed message however it lacked a date and fails to prove original ownership of the account.

Lauda posted upthread that aTriz making the ANN thread doesn’t mean he managed the bounty campaign, and aTriz made almost all of the ANN threads for ALU. ATriz also opened a scam accusation against the dev of one ICO when they failed/refused to provide a verifiable Dox. However ALU was managing multiple ICOs bounty campaigns whose underlying ICO was allmost certainly a scam. No one has provided any information whatsoever about who manages which campaigns.

If you refuse to accept that lauda is aTriz, it would not be unreasonable to conclude that lauda was aware of the various frauds ALU was included in, if not actively participated in.
endlasuresh

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 05:19:01 AM

I suspect Lauda is playing with people since in the past a lot people mentioned aTriz is Lauda.

Have you ever seen here an account aTrizlauda ? Just search in this forums you will get answers.

Can you tell whether aTriz is a scammer or not?

Answer the question - who are the people claiming that aTriz is Lauda? Please provide quotes.

Humoring a blanket statement post? Smiley

Nah, just giving him some rope.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2575887.0
Here is one thread, but there are some more posts Ive read in the past, The forum is not good for searching so I cannot offer further more.

Now its your turn whether aTriz is a scammer or not? I am waiting for your reply.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:04:51 AM

Here is one thread, but there are some more posts Ive read in the past

So your entire proof lies in the fact that they both used a very common mIRC expression? Well, that seems rock-solid and water-tight to me! (/s)

Poe's law in action here. I honestly can't tell if you are being serious or pulling our collective legs. Given your previous complete lack of insight, I suspect it is the former, which is embarrassing for you but even funnier for everyone else.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 07:24:57 AM

So your entire proof lies in the fact that they both used a very common mIRC expression? Well, that seems rock-solid and water-tight to me! (/s)

Poe's law in action here. I honestly can't tell if you are being serious or pulling our collective legs. Given your previous complete lack of insight, I suspect it is the former, which is embarrassing for you but even funnier for everyone else.
That is a satire thread. It seems very much like a joke.

endlasuresh might as well be quoting my thread for evidence: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2612664.0

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:27:55 AM

I realise that of course - I am just pointing out that this very obvious fact has apparently gone over endlasuresh's head.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:17:54 AM

When did hilariousandco add positive trust to aTriz? Do you have a screenshot

No i dont have a screenshot , but i never forget it thats why i started to think this account changed hand. Hilarious can even post there if he want to confirm this.

I vaguely remember it, if I'm not wrong (someone correct me if I am), it was something about Atriz paying hilarious for the signature campaign and that's all(not pointing fingers, just adding some info)
Bazinga442

Activity: 222
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:55:20 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 11:37:24 AM by Bazinga442

Was Bitblisscoin.com under ALU as opposed to purely aTriz?

I am not quite clear on this one. And I would like to know which campaigns of aTriz's (which were scummy/scams) were in fact under ALU rule.

If the parties were not involved in the campaigns then they shouldn't be held responsible.

Isn't it funny how projects that were managed by aTriz are now being divided into ALU and ATriz projects. What is the use of a co-operative if not to benefit all of its member, or at the very least some?

a) Not yet proven to be scam project = ALU
b) Proven Scams = aTriz

Is it safe to say that aTriz will not respond to allegations of being a sold account?

Don't count on it, but expect a heartfelt apology.

As to whether aTriz is Lauda, I very much doubt it, but it wouldn't surprise me. There are a couple of other accounts that I suspect are most likely hers but I cannot say for sure.
endlasuresh

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 10:22:24 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 10:45:09 AM by endlasuresh

endlasuresh might as well be quoting my thread for evidence: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2612664.0
I am asking again to you and suchmoon, whether aTriz is a scammer or not? also how many scam projects belongs to aTriz?
Did you seen those ICO's started by someone and handed over them to aTriz?

They exchanged merits for shit posts that started by Deena, is that proof not enough for everyone? You all the time supports to them and disagree with us.
Here is one thread, but there are some more posts Ive read in the past

So whats your problem?  This thread started long back, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3067759.0
so you all are sleeping at that time? Does Lauda is not seen that thread?

Red Painter

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:49:23 AM

~insert bullshit here~

Oooh hey there Endla Suresh, are you still not done being salty over Lauda marking you what you are? A shitposter?

Anyway for real guys ignore this dude lmao, he's the one that unironically believed for weeks that's some dude clearly mentioned to be from EU/US to be an indian and wanted people to report him to the Indian tax body cause #FuckLogic
endlasuresh

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 11:08:58 AM

~insert bullshit here~

Oooh hey there Endla Suresh, are you still not done being salty over Lauda marking you what you are? A shitposter?

Anyway for real guys ignore this dude lmao, he's the one that unironically believed for weeks that's some dude clearly mentioned to be from EU/US to be an indian and wanted people to report him to the Indian tax body cause #FuckLogic
I know the same gang appears everywhere, and btw this thread is about Bitblisscoin, please post with ontopic.
Your Lauda is nothing here except marking red trust that is used for trusting people, also your Lauda adds SMAS list for posting.

Where you gone all these days? you appears a day or two and then disappears for a long time.

Red Painter

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:17:59 AM

this thread is about Bitblisscoin, please post with ontopic.

Oh boi, the staggering amount of irony

Your Lauda is nothing here except marking red trust that is used for trusting people, also your Lauda adds SMAS list for posting.

Just one thing to say "this thread is about Bitblisscoin, please post with ontopic."
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:25:24 PM

Here is one thread, but there are some more posts Ive read in the past, The forum is not good for searching so I cannot offer further more.

Now its your turn whether aTriz is a scammer or not? I am waiting for your reply.

So "a lot people" is one newbie?
drogbaaa

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:51:56 PM

When did hilariousandco add positive trust to aTriz? Do you have a screenshot

No i dont have a screenshot , but i never forget it thats why i started to think this account changed hand. Hilarious can even post there if he want to confirm this.

I vaguely remember it, if I'm not wrong (someone correct me if I am), it was something about Atriz paying hilarious for the signature campaign and that's all(not pointing fingers, just adding some info)

You are right , Hilarious weared his avatar and added the positive trust to his account .

endlasuresh

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:27:16 PM

this thread is about Bitblisscoin, please post with ontopic.

Oh boi, the staggering amount of irony

Just one thing to say "this thread is about Bitblisscoin, please post with ontopic."
Yes the on poster said its about ALU services,

So "a lot people" is one newbie?

I said there are some more posts but the forum is not searchable.  P.S you didnt answer my question so I wont answer again to you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: