Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2018, 02:07:58 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][2ND ICO] CLICKGEM (CGM) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 18956 times)
clickgem
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:07:00 PM

WE ARE PART OF THE
GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION

WWW.CLICKGEM.COMWHITEPAPERROADMAPLEGAL DOCUMENTSNEWSEVENTSFAQAFFILIATETELEGRAM CHANNELTELEGRAM COMMUNITY

EVENTS WE PARTICIPATE IN

CLICKGEM PROPOSAL (CEO LETTER)

Dear potential investors,

I'm Nguyen Nam Hai, C.E.O of ClickGem Project (ClickGem Inc – Belize), you can call me as Hai!

First of all, thanks for your interest in ClickGem Project, this is the honor of our development team!

Second, although you can find all information about ClickGem project on the internet, I still want to provide you a brief summary and explain which can help you to understand this project easily and fully:
- ClickGem project is creating a new payment system which is much better than all current payment systems, include PayPal and other similar payment systems!  We are focusing on developing a payment gateway (paygate) which can support to pay and receive payment with multiple different currencies (both cryptocurrencies and fiat money), it has a special feature for exchange currency instantly during transaction, through exchange floors (this is an important advantage because buyers can pay by any currency and they not need to match with currency which sellers want to receive, and always get the lowest exchange rates from the market) and very low fee. That is our core application! Then we will develop additional an ecosystem of applications and APIs to support that core application. We will also develop two-directions API for our paygate so it can integrate with other forex/cryptocurrency exchanges to increase liquidity and have more chances to find the lowest exchange rate when exchange currency for buyers/sellers when they using our paygate.
- Another advantage of ClickGem paygate: at this time, not many merchants/sellers are ready to accept payments for their business by cryptocurrencies because of many reasons (tax declaration, risks of the exchange rate, risks of the liquidity, risks with the law - not many governments allow cryptocurrency business) while in fact have a lot of people owned cryptocurrencies want to use it as currencies for shopping, for payment... ClickGem paygate will support for cross-exchange between Fiat currency and cryptocurrency and it will be a solution to connect people owning cryptocurrency with all merchants/sellers around the world.
- ClickGem is a project started from January 2018 that aims to create all tools and applications which will support and encourage people to use more cryptocurrencies in different fields of the real life instead of only trading them like stocks/currencies/commodities on exchanges floors on the internet. Until now, we achieved some points on our roadmap and launched some important working applications. Our development team are still improving those applications (add more features, improve processing speed and security, optimize user interface) and developing new applications to build ClickGem ecosystem.
You can check our roadmap which updated here: https://www.clickgem.com/roadmap.html.
You can also test our applications by register an account then login to the system!
- ClickGem project also has its own cryptocurrency called ClickGem (CGM). Web wallet, full-node wallet for Linux and block explorer had been launched already. Full-node wallet for Windows and MacOS are estimated to be launched in June 2018! Because ClickGem project focuses solely on developing an ecosystem of applications which support for all cryptocurrencies, so the CGM cryptocurrency is simply forked from Litecoin open source. However, we think it is good enough to use as a cryptocurrency, no need any new additional features!
- ClickGem project is a service provider and we will generate profits mainly from collect fees from people who used our tools and applications. We released our owned cryptocurrency to raise fund from the community to have more budget for ClickGem project development. ClickGem cryptocurrency has all the same function with other currencies which supported by our system. But our users will always get 50% discount on every fee when utilizing ClickGem cryptocurrency (cheaper fee than other currencies). Especially, some future applications in ClickGem ecosystem will only support for ClickGem cryptocurrency. People can also trade ClickGem cryptocurrency in many other public exchange floors. When ClickGem ecosystem is fully developed and present at all of its target markets, it will have a lot of users around the world. Needs of CGM cryptocurrency will increase a lot (because it has a lot of incentives compared to other cryptocurrencies which supported in ClickGem ecosystem) while its maximum supply is only 30 million, so its price will increase rapidly!
- Until May 2018, ClickGem website has very good ranking, over 60,000 registered users and over 22,000 followers on Telegram and still increasing day by day.
- ClickGem is a young project but developer team is professional and high qualified but, above all, is very motivated in achieving predetermined goals.

If ClickGem project succeeded:
- It will help all merchants/sellers have a better way to receive payment and have more buyers.
- It will help all buyers have a new payment method which is more flexible and better than all old methods, easier for online shopping.
- It will help all people who owning cryptocurrency can use their cryptocurrency to do more things than only trading it on exchange floors.
- It will help many exchange floors (include Forex and cryptocurrency exchanges) have more buy orders and improve liquidity.
- It will accelerate the implementation and application of global blockchain technology.

ClickGem project will be a global service like PayPal, Amazon, Alibaba or Aliexpress so it can access all markets in the world and its scalability is unlimited!

Our project has attended ICORace event (www.icorace.ch) in Switzerland on June 6th & 7th. Have total 149 ICO projects from different countries have registered for competition at ICORace, 15 ICO projects reached to the finals directly, our ClickGem project need to compete with other 133 ICO projects and we have reached to the semifinals (only 23 in 134 ICO projects can enter semifinals). ICORace is a good chance to compare our project with other recent ICO projects, showed that we are a good project, all evaluations have come from ICORace's judges and they are really professional people in Blockchain industry!
https://www.clickgem.com/updates-jun-07-2018-icorace-result.html

Our project has also attended to the 2nd Global Fintech & Blockchain China Expo 2018 at Shanghai (China) on April 2018 and attended to the World BlockChain CryptoCurrency Summit Moscow 2018 (WBCSUMMIT MOSCOW 2018) in Russia on May 2018. Our business ideas are also highly appreciated by every people in both events!
You can see our presence in both events at here:
https://www.clickgem.com/updates-apr-12-2018-clickgem-team-in-shanghai-china.html
https://www.clickgem.com/updates-may-20-2018-meet-us-at-world-blockchain-cryptocurrency-summit-moscow-2018-day-2.html
https://www.clickgem.com/updates-may-19-2018-meet-us-at-world-blockchain-cryptocurrency-summit-moscow-2018-day-1.html

Third, I want to tell you about my personal story and the reason of idea to start the ClickGem project: I'm a businessman and I have a small factory in Vietnam for producing hair extensions & wigs products (Company introduction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMHk0UyA05s). I have been running this business for about 10 years. Most of the products produced in my factory are exporting to many different countries (USA, Russia, Brazil, Mexico, Germany, Portugal, UK, Hong Kong, Korea etc...). Within 10 years doing international business, one of biggest troubles for my business is receive payments from international clients because most of my clients don't want to pay directly to my company bank account because of the barrier of customs and import procedures, etc... To maintain business with those clients, I have to suggest them to:
- Pay to my personal bank account >> It usually makes trouble to me for tax declaration.
- Pay through personal money transfer companies like Western Union, MoneyGram, Unistream, etc... >> Can only receive small amounts, high fees. I still have trouble with tax declaration.
- Pay through PayPal >> Many limitations and very high fee (PayPal transaction fee is 4.4% but the total amount I lose usually up to 12% because PayPal only allows merchants to withdraw money from the account by local currency and they always apply exchange rates which are very disadvantage for the merchant). I still have trouble with tax declaration
- Pay by cash through brokers, pilots or flight attendants >> No trouble with tax declaration but can't transfer big amounts. High fee, and high risk!
Because of limitation and barriers to receiving payment, I can't easy to expand my business.
I know that not only I have this trouble, a lot of business people are having the same trouble!
I never stop finding the better solution to solve problems with receive payment!

Until when I know about cryptocurrency which created using blockchain technology and strong communities are supporting the cryptocurrency, I strongly believe it can replace our current currencies in a future near. Cryptocurrency has a lot of advantages which compared to our current currencies. However, now is just the beginning of the era of cryptocurrency, we still have not many applications with enough features to support cryptocurrency to become our main currency.

I start thinking about ClickGem Project which can have all features combined from PayPal, CoinBase, Forex websites, cryptocurrency exchange websites, Amazon, Alibaba, Aliexpress, etc... which can support strongly for cryptocurrency and become a perfect system for payment and exchange currencies.

Currently, my team has not many people, but we can achieve many goals within a short time (about 5 months), although before that we haven't any preparation and even don't know many about blockchain technology. That can show our ability is not small and that ability will continue to multiply many times when we have more budget to recruit more talented people! I know that still have many difficulties in future and still need more time make ClickGem system become a perfect system, but I strongly believe that every difficulty will have the solution to solve (like the way I have been done with my current business from the zero) and I believe can make these ideas become real!

Other reasons make me strongly believe ClickGem project will be succeeded and it could become the big system like PayPal, Amazon, Alibaba, Aliexpress, etc… are: I believe that when we do anything, if we don't believe in ourselves and what we are doing, we will never succeed. And what is easy come will easy go, only goals which are difficult to be achieved will create the real value! My team members owned a same great skill is we never give up and we will always search for solutions to solve all difficulties! I also know that because of the unstable situation of politic and economy are happening many places around the world, so many people start finding better currencies for daily transactions or hold as an asset instead of Fiat currency (cash, money at banks), gold or some things like that, this is also the main reason to make cryptocurrency become a very hot trend at this time! I believe that is the normal evolution and development of human society (in our history has witnessed many similar phases and events)! I have enough knowledge about IT field and doing business, I understand that to build systems like PayPal, Amazon, Alibaba or Aliexpress is not very difficult, I'm total can build similar systems but my systems even can support for both cryptocurrency and Fiat currency! Those companies only difference with me is they have a great opportunity to receive support from big funding companies and even government because all of them are established at the beginning of the era of the internet (For example: Alibaba has established from the beginning of the era of the internet in China, so they have opportunity to receive great support from big funding companies like SoftBank, etc... and the Chinese Government about resources, relationships, policies, etc...). The beginning of the era of the stock market is also similar to the beginning of the era of the internet, also generated many big names and many big companies. Current is the beginning of the era of the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, I believe that we have the same opportunity with PayPal, Amazon, Alibaba or Aliexpress... Why not take this opportunity? My team only think and do, with all of our efforts and sincerity, I believe we can convince and get support from many investors to realize our dream!

I still have a lot of ideas to do with ClickGem project, however, my budget is limited and I can’t do everything alone!
So, I always looking for more people who can join a hand with me, together to make this project succeed!

Would you like to join one hand with me?

I hope ClickGem project can meet your interest and opens the way for an interesting and profitable collaboration!

Thanks for spending your time to read my proposal and I hope you will spend more time to review ClickGem project!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Best regards,

---

Nguyen Nam Hai – CEO
ceo@clickgem.com

ClickGem Project - https://www.clickgem.com

WHAT IS CLICKGEM PROJECT?

ClickGem Project is part of global payment revolution!

ClickGem Project creates a new cryptocurrency called ClickGem (CGM) using blockchain technology, create a core application and an ecosystem of applications which can meet all types of payment in the present life.

ClickGem core application is a combination of:
❖ A multi-currencies digital wallet system which can contain almost currencies around the world include both traditional currencies such as USD, EUR, etc... and cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, CGM, etc...
❖ A mix-exchange platform is the combination of Forex and cryptocurrency exchange: can support to exchange cryptocurrency - cryptocurrency, traditional currency - traditional currency and cryptocurrency - traditional currency.
❖ A payment gateway closely integrated to the multi-currencies digital wallet and mix-exchange platform in above, this system can process both payment transaction and currency exchange at the same time. This system can also support to pay and receive payment with most currencies around the world including traditional currencies (such as USD, EUR, etc…) and cryptocurrency (such as BTC, ETH, CGM, etc…): Sellers can select any currency they wish to receive while buyers can pay with the currency of their choosing; this can be processed very simply with an automated mix-exchange system that is integrated with the ClickGem payment gateway. Using ClickGem cryptocurrency (CGM) for payment will incur fewer fees than other currencies!

To understand more fully about how ClickGem system work, please watch our slideshow presentation at here: https://www.clickgem.com/presentation.html

CLICKGEM ECOSYSTEM

In order to promote ClickGem to become a popular cryptocurrency, the ClickGem Project will create an ecosystem of applications which will be using the ClickGem payment gateway
• Business Apps: B2B, B2C, Accept payment online
• Banking Apps: Money transfer, saving program.
• Entertainment Apps: Lotto, Sports betting, Web games and Mobile games
• Utility/Service Apps: Transport booking, Hotel booking, etc…
• Mobile App: With your smartphone, you just need to download the ClickGem mobile apps, and then you can start transferring money and making any payment with your clients, your partners, your suppliers... By using the ClickGem apps, there’s no need to fill out tons of annoying forms which is oppressively complex and time-consuming and may result in delays in getting business done.
• Debit Card: Using the Debit Card of ClickGem is the simplest and most convenient way to make your payments, and otherwise conduct any money transaction. We, with our partners, will provide you with a Debit Card that you can use anywhere, at any time, all over the world. You can also use it to withdraw or transfer money via an ATM machine.

WHAT IS CLICKGEM CRYPTOCURRENCY (CGM)?

ClickGem cryptocurrency (CGM) is a new type of digital money created using blockchain technology. Blockchain is a major breakthrough in decentralizing financial transactions and is revolutionizing the global payment system.

ClickGem Project is investing in technology that is making blockchain payments more accessible to more people and solves many of the problems in the crypto market today. An Investment in ClickGem is an investment in furthering blockchain technology by supporting a peer-to-peer network that has easy to use applications and lower fees. We believe this ease of use will result in more users adopting our technology and will result in ClickGem becoming more valuable over time.

The ClickGem cryptocurrency system is a peer-to-peer network. There is no server for this network and this network type does not rank the priority of connected computers. Every computer (which is called a "peer") has equal rights to work on the network and operates as both a server & a client.

The transfer of ClickGem is convenient and easy. The money transfer can occur anywhere in the world, within a matter of minutes, and the only requirement to send or receive ClickGem is an internet connection. Moreover, ClickGem’s transfer fee is much less than the transfer fee of banks and many other money transfer services like Western Union, MoneyGram, etc...

No bank teller or middleman are required for processing ClickGem transactions. These transactions are processed automatically based on confirmations from "peer" computers in the network.

The transactions of ClickGem are safe and anonymous. Wallet addresses (same as a bank account number) and all transactions are only created, checked, and stored inside the blockchain. Blockchain database is encrypted with the most advanced technology, backed-up and synced automatically into every "peer" computer in the network. New wallet addresses are created every few hours and old wallet addresses are hidden automatically; only the wallet holder and person sending ClickGem to the wallet address will know what transactions have taken place.

You can keep or transfer ClickGem between different wallet platforms. The two main versions of the ClickGem wallet are the hosted web wallet and the downloadable wallets (available for Windows/Linux/Mac/Android/iOS devices). When ClickGem is stored in the downloaded wallets, it is 100% owned and managed by you. Even the ClickGem administrators can not access it!

The number of ClickGem cryptocurrency are limited to only 30 million coins that can be mined only by mining computers. Even the ClickGem administrators can not create more. Because of this, ClickGem's value will increase progressively as more and more people use it.

ClickGem Specification
  • Algorithm: Scrypt (POW) instead of SHA-256
  • Symbol: CGM
  • Maximum supply: 30,000,000
  • ICO & Marketing: 6,000,000 CGM
  • Coin base maturity: 70 blocks
  • Total POW: 3,000,000 CGM
  • POW block reward: 50 CGM
  • Block time: 2 minutes
  • Difficult target: 720 blocks
  • Block reward halves every 150,000 blocks

ClickGem Wallet
Here are some types of wallets that we offer our users:

WHERE TO TRADE CLICKGEM (CGM)?

ROADMAP

INITIAL COIN OFFERING (ICO)

The ICO is a way to raise funds for ClickGem Project. The funds raised during this period will be used for building and developing our core Team, the Ecosystem for our apps, and running marketing campaigns, such that ClickGem’s brand awareness and reputation can be successfully built.

For investors, this is a great opportunity to get the privilege of being business co-founders. Our management team has committed to follow the roadmap to increase the value of ClickGem and promote it to be the leading cryptocurrency in the global market. The sooner investors buy ClickGem, the higher the earning potentials they will gain, both in the short term and long term. In the short term, the price would increase rapidly right after the ICO. You could earn money through Trading or Mining programs.

There are several ways to earn profits with ClickGem. Buying ICO coins at the best price enables you to optimize your investment. Therefore, you should not miss any of the latest information about the ICO calendar, so that you can be among the first individuals who could buy the coin at the best possible price.

Although ClickGem project has organized an ICO on official website during Feb 11th 2018 until March 12th 2018, it was not succeeded as the plan because of some objective reasons:
- ICO's launched time is too early (our website has just opened from January 2018 and we haven't enough time to run marketing programs, expand community and publish detail information within a month). Also, at that time, we only have whitepaper and our products (applications) are not completed yet.
- Bad time for ICO: The downward trend of the major cryptocurrencies at all markets; The failure of BitConnect and many other lending projects; The confidence of investors in ICO projects dropped due to the appearance of many scam/Ponzi projects, etc...)
- We don't have much experience, good consultation, and good preparation to start an ICO project. However, until this time, we really learned a lot from those lessons.
To not disappoint investors and have more resources for project development, we decided to ICO again on a public exchange on this June & July. Detail information for this program will be sent by email and published on our news page: https://www.clickgem.com/news.html

Our next capital mobilization plan:
- Private sale: 7,000,000 CGM with price $2/CGM (on our website, need invitation URL to access)
- ICO on an public exchange (Global): 5,000,000 CGM with price $ 3.78/CGM
- Soft Cap: 10,000 CGM ; Hard Cap: 12,000,000 CGM

VIEW OUR NEW ICO PLAN
VIEW OUR PREVIOUS ICO RESULTS

[AIRDROP & BOUNTY] 1st AIRDROP PROGRAM: Closed! 15,000 CGMs have been sent out for free !!!

[AIRDROP & BOUNTY] 2nd AIRDROP PROGRAM & EXTENDED: Closed! 200,000 CGMs have sent out for free!!!

[AIRDROP & BOUNTY] AFFILIATE & BOUNTY PROGRAM:

Program for paying free CGMs for verifying phone number have ended from April 15th, over 200,000 CGMs have sent out for free! From now, you will earn commissions from exchange fees and paygate fees which we collected from your referred members when they use these services. This is a huge opportunity for you to earn a lot of free coins which supported by our system! Receive free coins, earn lifetime commissions from your affiliate members. Hey, why not?

[AIRDROP & BOUNTY] OTHER BOUNTY PROGRAMS:

We always welcome everyone, and all ideas, big and small, to help us promote this project and develop our community. If you have enthusiasm, please send an email to support@clickgem.com. Big bounties are reserved for you!

AFFILIATE PROGRAM & COMMISSIONS

By referring new members to buy into our ICO, join our saving program, exchange currencies on our trading floor, use our payment services, etc... you will get commissions based on the value that your referred members paid to our system. You can make money when your referral does any of the following:
- Buy ICO: commissions from the payment amount
- Join saving program: commissions from the interest that referred members earn
- Exchanges or using payment services: commissions from transaction fees.

Therefore, the more members you refer, the more money you could earn.

Joining our advanced affiliate program, you are guaranteed to have full benefits, just like our sales representatives. This program was created to give you the best chance to earn the most money possible, starting with 5% commissions (for the first affiliate rank) and up to 10% commissions. By expanding your team and upgrading your affiliate rank, this is a terrific opportunity to earn a lifetime passive income while helping others to do the same.

The Affiliate program is a great way to expand the ClickGem community. Affiliate commissions are our rewards to contributors who help develop the ClickGem community. With all of the technology out there along with our Affiliate program, it is fully automated and there could not be a simpler way to earn money with the ClickGem affiliate program.

Different with multi-levels affiliate programs (MLM), our affiliate program focuses on paying maximum commission to you instead of splitting it up to pay too many people. We truly believe that this program has the potential to change lives for the better with a minimal risk. You really have nothing to lose with our Affiliate program. Your new life as a successful cryptocurrency investor can start today via the ClickGem Affiliate program.

ClickGem provides you with a number of tools for which you could make use of to build your own affiliate team:
  • A link to register new members
  • Provides you with a number of banners with the professional design so that you could access your potential users and investors via your blog or website
  • Provides you with a landing page enables you to keep in touch with members who are still hesitant to join the ClickGem community. For those who still have lingering questions about ClickGem, the automatic email marketing system will help you establish a closer relationship with your potential members.

Thank you for reading !
Please check more updates on our website https://www.clickgem.com

[ANN][PRE-ICO][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] CLICKGEM (CGM) – A PART OF GLOBAL-PAYMENT REVOLUTION - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2752209.0
[PRE-ICO] CLICKGEM (CGM) - RECRUIT TEAM MEMBERS FOR PROMOTING PROJECT - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2771250
WEB: http://www.clickgem.com         TELEGRAM: https://t.me/clickgem       TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ClickGem
FACEBOOK: https://www.fb.com/ClickGem
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Dmitry_RS

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:10:59 PM

WE ARE A PART OF
GLOBAL-PAYMENT REVOLUTION

WWW.CLICKGEM.COMWHITEPAPERROADMAPINITIAL COIN OFFERINGAFFILIATETELEGRAM

WHAT IS CLICKGEM?

We are a new cryptocurrency that is going to change the way of global-payment in the future.

ClickGem is a decentralized self-regulated financial payment network created for users that want to be independent from third parties like banks or the government.

The ClickGem system is “Peer to peer” network. There is no server for this network and this network type does not stratify the priority of connected computers. Every computer has equal rights to work on the network which is called “Peer”. Each computer will operate as clients & servers that depends on the usage of users.

The Transfer of ClickGem is convenient and easy. The money transfer can be occurred everywhere in the world within minutes. Moreover, ClickGem’s transfer fee is less than the transfer fee of banks.

No middlemen or other institution are needed for processing transactions.

The transaction of ClickGem is safe and anonymous. Each person is able to set a name or anonymous but the transaction can be checked by blockchain. You can transfer ClickGem to be kept in a ClickGem wallet just downloading ClickGem Wallet Application and this application is available for both ios and android.

The number of ClickGem coins are limited only 30 million coins for worldwide. The digital financial nowadays is tendentious to be increasing for the value rapidly.

ClickGem Specification
  • Algorithm: Scrypt (POW) instead of SHA-256
  • Symbol: CGM
  • Maximum supply: 30,000,000
  • ICO: 6,000,000 CGM
  • Coin base maturity: 70 blocks
  • Total POW: 3,000,000 CGM
  • POW block reward: 50 CGM
  • Block time: 2 minutes
  • Difficult target: 720 blocks
  • Block reward halve every 150,000 blocks

ClickGem Wallet
Here are some types of wallet that we offer our users:
  • Desktop wallet: Window, Linux, Mac (Opening soon)
  • Web wallet: www.clickgem.com
  • Mobile wallet: Android App, iOS App (Opening soon)

DETAIL ICO INFORMATION: https://www.clickgem.com/ico.html

[PRE-ICO] AIRDROP PROGRAM: 15,000 CGM for free!!!
  • Step 1: Join our Telegram Channel at https://t.me/clickgem
  • Step 2: Register your ClickGem account to get CGM Wallet Address
  • Step 3: Send a message to our Telegram Chatbot to verify that you have subscribed to our Telegram channel and receive free 10 CGM. Message format:  !!airdrop YOUR_CGM_WALLET_ADDRESS. Our Telegram Chatbot ID is @clickgem_bot

**Notes:
  • One person only have one chance to receive free 10 CGM from our Airdrop program
  • Please make sure that you have sent correct CGM Wallet Address to our Telegram Chatbot. You will not have second chance if sent wrong CGM Wallet Address.

AFFILIATE PROGRAM & COMMISSIONS

By referring new members to buy our ICO, join our lending program, exchanges in our trading floor or using our payment services, etc... you will get commissions base on the value that your referred members paid to our system. Therefore, the more members you could refer, the more money you could earn.

Joining our advanced affiliate program, you are guaranteed to have full benefits like our sales representatives. This program created to you the opportunity to earn a great amount of money, starting with 5% commissions (for the first affiliate rank) and upto 10% commissions. By expanding your team and upgrading your affiliate rank, this is a big chance to earn a lifetime passive income and help others to do so.

Affiliate program is a great way to expand ClickGem community. Affiliate commissions is our rewards to contributors who develop ClickGem community. With all of the technology out there along with our Affiliate program, it is fully automatic and could not be simpler to earn money with ClickGem affiliate program.

Different with multi-levels affiliate programs, our affiliate program focuses on paying the maximum commission to you instead of splitting it to pay to many people. We truly believe that this program has the potential to change lives for better with minimal risk and the prospect of major returns. You really have nothing to lose with our Affiliate program. Your life as a successful cryptocurrency investor can start today with ClickGem affiliate program.

ClickGem provides you with a number of tools of which you could make use of them to build your own affiliate team:
  • A link to register new members
  • Provide you with a number of banners with professional standard so that you could access your potential users and investors via your blog or your own website
  • Provide you with a landing page enables you to keep in to CGM with members who still hesitate to join ClickGem community, who still question about ClickGem, automatic email marketing system will help you establish a closer relationship with your potential members.

Thank you for reading !
Please check more updates on our website https://www.clickgem.com
2bfree

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

SALES/MARKETING CONSULTANT (NOT CHEAP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:15:48 PM

What makes this special it reads like a copy of a very old coin of 2000 such SAME coins or am I missing something?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>7 DAYS FREE AUTORESPONDER+LANDING PAGES+FUNNELS!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ub12

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:19:42 PM

Only one person has he chance to get the airdrop?  Huh
pvtuan34897

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:30:24 PM

Hi dev
I followed your step to join Airdrop.
But I only received 5 CGM in my balance.
You said everybody will receive 10 CMG.

Why ?

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
hanter69

Activity: 196

holder

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:32:38 PM

an example of how to write an address to a bot
clickgem
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:34:15 PM

What makes this special it reads like a copy of a very old coin of 2000 such SAME coins or am I missing something?

Hello friend, now, block chain technology is not very new technology, it has a long time development with a lot of cryptocurrencies created base on it.
So, if have any thing make a new cryptocurrency become special, it is only the way we will develop it and apply it to real life!
We can only know this in future!!!  

[ANN][PRE-ICO][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] CLICKGEM (CGM) – A PART OF GLOBAL-PAYMENT REVOLUTION - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2752209.0
[PRE-ICO] CLICKGEM (CGM) - RECRUIT TEAM MEMBERS FOR PROMOTING PROJECT - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2771250
WEB: http://www.clickgem.com         TELEGRAM: https://t.me/clickgem       TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ClickGem
cakmabokgot

i am bored and I am not a dude!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:38:44 PM

affiliate programs are not so fair...
Twitter airdrop accounts receive most of the coins and us normal accounts can't receive...
Any way, you don't have anyother choice I guess...

Genbby | Disruptive Decentralized Ecosystem in the Gaming Industry ◆ ◆ TURN YOUR GAMING HOBBY INTO A PROFIT
hanter69

Activity: 196

holder

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:39:17 PM

an example to make it hard !! airdropYOUR_CGM_WALLET_ADDRESS LR73vRS6CkTV1g3jeXD9TC3Fr3XqyWY49L              right?
tigerjack

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:44:09 PM

Since it is a scrypt coin, there is no chance for us for mining with gpu.

clickgem
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:46:41 PM

Hi dev

Why ?

Hello friend, this is a small mistake: our technical had configured airdrop program with 5 CGM for testing and forgot to edit it. It has just fixed recently. Just need to send your wallet address to our support team to email support@clickgem.com . They will send you additional 5 CGM !

We are sorry about this!

Best regards,

sasa0220

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:05:31 PM

i send the message to the bot. but nothing happen. is it working.

███▌CRYPTORIYA▐███
convert cryptocurrency to cash within minutes anywhere, anytime and without any bank account
typerium.i
clickgem
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:09:48 PM

Only one person has he chance to get the airdrop?  Huh

Hello friend,

One person only has one chance to get the airdrop! Not only one person has chance to get the airdrop! This is a misunderstood!

Best regards,

clickgem
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:12:57 PM

Hello friend,

Example, your wallet address is YAKDAKJQ42131DSDADDADD. This is your command to chatbot:

!!airdrop YAKDAKJQ42131DSDADDADD

Please replace with your correct wallet address!

Best regards,

tyKiwanuka

Activity: 378
Merit: 191

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:26:03 PM

Hello friend,

Example, your wallet address is YAKDAKJQ42131DSDADDADD. This is your command to chatbot:

!!airdrop YAKDAKJQ42131DSDADDADD

Please replace with your correct wallet address!

Best regards,

It's still not working.
GregMant

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:30:01 PM

Hi dev

Why ?

Hello friend, this is a small mistake: our technical had configured airdrop program with 5 CGM for testing and forgot to edit it. It has just fixed recently. Just need to send your wallet address to our support team to email support@clickgem.com . They will send you additional 5 CGM !

We are sorry about this!

Best regards,

I also got only 5 CGM instead of 10.
petezza

Activity: 112

Praat mee op https://t.me/LekkerCryptisch

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:33:02 PM

Looks interesting. Will try to participate. Thanks Dev’s!

LekkerCryptisch: Alles over crypto, in gewone mensentaal (https://lekkercryptisch.nl) • Telegram (https://t.me/LekkerCryptisch)
coin8coin

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:34:24 PM

subscribed the channel,  get GCM wallet from the website, talked with bot, but got 0 coin ~~~
cyberdeath

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:41:21 PM

i haven;t received nothing from your bit

DIXI acc - DRnVuBFWDKW4WhTvB8YjirnwCsN2Azeu4B
bulwarkpool

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:42:34 PM

https://bulwarkpool.com
RESERVED FOR POOL!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.