Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:45:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
baundul

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:02:00 PM

Peer to peer network system is very good but its only support its own wallet. Everybody should not like others wallet. So add mew address if possible. by the way road map and affiliate marketing system is very good. You can include team members. thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

Do not any of you wonder how the current crisis in the stock market of all currencies can affect CGM? Should I be worried or not at all? I think it's very unusual situation now this is why I'm curious.
It can be yes or no. As far I know only the biggest cryptocurrency market with much volume it always following the Bitcoin trends, either going to uptrends or downtrends.

Yes, it can be both. It will still depends on how clickgem will handle their project, because we know that if btc drops then all altcoins drops too. I hope that CGM can find a ways to make the project continues up.
Btc is the mother of cryptocurriences so whatever happens to it then the rest will follow. It is really hard that what you wanted to happen that CGM will not be affected in case btc will fall down is impossible in my opinion. Because every altcoin will sure cross to btc before it can be change to fiat.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:26:14 PM

Do not any of you wonder how the current crisis in the stock market of all currencies can affect CGM? Should I be worried or not at all? I think it's very unusual situation now this is why I'm curious.
It can be yes or no. As far I know only the biggest cryptocurrency market with much volume it always following the Bitcoin trends, either going to uptrends or downtrends.

You mean the currencies of fiat money? If that's the case then no. The valuation of cryptocurrency is not affected by it because it is an entirely different currency.
vadimazov

Activity: 274
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:53:22 PM

What's the total tokens available ?
Canvars

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:27:25 PM

They posted this certificate of incorporation on their official Telegram, I shared here since I noticed they didn't mentioned here, so we can maybe check it and talk about it.

https://i.imgur.com/y0TT5WH.jpg

Thanking you, great info.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:01:54 PM

Yes, it can be both. It will still depends on how clickgem will handle their project, because we know that if btc drops then all altcoins drops too. I hope that CGM can find a ways to make the project continues up.
i will actually be waiting to see when that happens and is likely yeah but is really going to be a top one and am sure till all people start to use it

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:30:14 PM

The project is going strong through its road map. Even though people are now encountering different problems regarding this project, it is just a common to every project. It is good to see those things because we know that we can improve the project in a much better way it could be. And ClickGem is now in that state. I was looking forward for the success of this project.
It's good that the developer works on the road map, but sometimes you need to change the roadmap during work. I think it is necessary to strengthen the promotion on the Internet. I hope the team will hear my wishes.
Road map is their guide for the whole activity and it is normal. This is also the basis that investors wanted to know what, when, and where is the project all about. There are cases it may change but it is rare to happen.

Roadmaps are generally major goals which WILL have to happen for the coin to progress, so changing that is gonna be huge ie listing on exchanges, launch of the product, etc
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:30:59 PM

i will actually be waiting to see when that happens and is likely yeah but is really going to be a top one and am sure till all people start to use it
There is nothing to wonder or curious thinking anything will affect CGM as there are lot of obstacles left and CGM identified most of them and had better solutions with its peer-to-peer system network.
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:59:11 PM

Clickgem token can surely be a great asset to add to your token collection because it has a great potential to increase its value overtime.
As ClickGem had its strategies delivering better benefits to the people many are availing its potential service. Its transfer is very easy and money transfer can be done any where in the world with in seconds with a less transfer fees, so this is really influencing may people to choose the ClickGem platform.
Nowdays many difficulties came related to payment method and it's very diificult and unsequre to send money othe people .so CLICKGRAM will help us to easily send the money all around the world with high security.
There a lot of platform like ClickGem today that has the same saying that it will be fast and secure to transact your payment. That's the challenge for the team, to stand out among the rest, and prove that their platform are better than the others or maybe a more stable one.
Nowdays many difficulties came related to payment method and it's very diificult and unsequre to send money othe people .so CLICKGRAM will help us to easily send the money all around the world with high security.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:21:58 PM

very good and detailed instructions. I've done everything. the code sent to the bot, the bot confirmed my participation in the aardrop! Thanks to the developers for the airdrop and good luck to the project!
Really, I too was impressed very much by equipment of distribution airdrop. It was quick, clearly and is maximally protected from hackers and them bots, multiregistrations are excluded.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
alaah

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:55:08 PM

Hi, I'm trying to invite a friend using my referall, but when he goes to the register page, the "sponsor" changes to clickgem instead of my username. What's wrong?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:09:38 PM

Is the airdrop still on? I see so many people complaining about it, not working, so I'm just curious if I can still partake in it

I got my 10 coins, all you need is to watch their Instruction video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQhh8tcHsMo on youtube and follow the steps. I think who people are complaining about , are those who received free 10 CGM from 1st Airdrop program and want to get new 10 CGM from 2nd and that's not possible.
Yes, very easy to get 10 CGM from their 2nd Airdrop, i don't know why everyone post the code at official group instead of CGM bot. See guide and watching instruction video carefully everyone.

I think they need to hire someone to care of that Telgram channel, it's totally mess, members are only posting their eth no question, no answer and no one to guide them.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:12:33 PM

In my opinion, all of market have effected by a lot of bad news for now. And of course CGM is a part of cryto currency family, they will get affected, but not much, because they still not be popular Wink.

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:27:58 PM

Maybe the question is duplicated and ask already? But what is the exact time we will listing at any exchange and CGM lending platform working? (i have read roadmap already)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:35:14 PM

Hi, I'm trying to invite a friend using my referall, but when he goes to the register page, the "sponsor" changes to clickgem instead of my username. What's wrong?
Did your friend really enter your name at the sponsor page?  Or you registered two accounts with 1 IP just clear your system cache and check again then shoot some screen shot on PM what you ate facing and where you got stuck.
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:39:59 PM

They are saying that the cryptocurrency will pass all these negative and big crises that they are facing. So many are hoping and holding their coins. But surely Clickgem will have the same outcome and it will also rise.

All in you are right. Btc seems not to fall anymore or even grow slightly, unless we can safely invest in CGM and hope that the whole market will grow
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:59:14 PM

hello admin or dev.

is there a problem with the airdrop bot? I already register in CGM website and got my CGM Wallet Address, but as far as I give my Wallet Address in telegram bot, it just repeat the message about giving the correct wallet address and youtube video.. ?
There have no problem with airdrop bot. You have to sent message to airdrop not in correct formate. You have to ise this text before CLICKGEM wallet address
 !!airdrop  
Just use !!airdrop and after a space input your CLICKGEM wallet address then you will able to join in CLICKGEM 2nd round Airdrop.

thank you for this great info. I already use it and it worked. But why the admin in telegram channel do not add this info in pinned message ?  How can other participants know that they have to write first !!airdrop and after that they give their CGM Address?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:38:03 AM

They are saying that the cryptocurrency will pass all these negative and big crises that they are facing. So many are hoping and holding their coins. But surely Clickgem will have the same outcome and it will also rise.

All in you are right. Btc seems not to fall anymore or even grow slightly, unless we can safely invest in CGM and hope that the whole market will grow

BTC drop has affected many investments and this will make people afraid of a loss in other crypto currency buta smart investor will invest now in potential projects like CGM  and gain profit when all the prices are normal agin in the market.

BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:03:15 AM

Strange but I can not login anymore.. It returns "Please check reCaptcha!" however recatptcha doesn`t appear!
Many time we face this kind of problem. The solution is:
1. Check your internet connection it happened when data speed is low.
2. Use Google chrome browser
3. If you use Google chrome browser then clear data of crome browser then try to login

Thanks for your help dev. My problem is solved now. Anyway, how are the development and the updates for this project dev?
I don't think he/she is one of the dev. Never heard yet statement so far from the devs about the updates of this platform. We eagerly want to hear some info so that we know that the project is still working or not.
Hey you do some mistake. I'm not Dev of CLICKGEM project. If you want to contact with Dev you can send message on their telegram group you will get all of answer from Dev.
This project is getting a huge response from the community but they do not have active developers and team for now. I think they should get active on every social media and respond to the people's problem which will make the project more trusted by the people and more investors will invest in the project.
And how many person in total in the command ? What is at them already for shoulders? Do they set up to command or such vacancy is closed? Project appears serious, and I learned just now that in the command so few people.
They will surely have a limited number of participants and people who can work as an expert. This project can surely creat opportunity for people in diffrent areas of the world. They have also sold most of their tokens which has led them to the steps of success.
How come they will have a limited number of participants who can work as an expert ? They are dealing with a Global platform which is huge and broad they will be handling dealing with the global clients from various countries and in result we can see most of the tokens are sold and it is reaping very smoothly with proper validations following all the planned automatons.
Yes this problem is recurring and can be irritating if it does but there is a very simple solution to it check the internet and also try to open your browser in private or Incognito mode.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:14:15 AM

Clickgem tokens total supply is only 30 million pieces, are those unsold tokens after the ico going to get burned or they will be mined?
usually not claimed tokens are burned. But of course this all happens at the request of developers. Although in my opinion it would be more convenient to create booty for hunters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: