Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:56:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What fears did you have when you first started dealing with Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 529 times)
Nanoid (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:10:05 PM

When you first went head first into the unknown,what were your thoughts? What were you afraid the most?  Huh
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mister k

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:18:01 PM

Not afraid, just curious...

Loonie Network   ■■■■■   Loonie Token, An ERC20 Token   ■■■■■   LNI         
Participate in the Crowsale now
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   ANN Thread
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:22:04 PM

My fear was receiving payments on my first smartphone crypto wallet. It was hard and stressful understanding how to receive the payment from activities I did on faucets.

max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:23:45 PM

fears of entry as might to requires of more with details as not with the casuals on entrance as managing tasks of examination.

nioctiB#1

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:30:55 PM

When you first went head first into the unknown,what were your thoughts? What were you afraid the most?  Huh
Honestly i dont have any fears when i just started dealing with cryptocurrencies because before i invest or get into something i will first try to get all the information that i need so that when i start investing i dont have any fears and i dont have to ask other people about it. cryptocurrency is a good investment but it is more risky than other kind of investment but hey risk and losing are all part of any investment.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:40:00 PM

I'm a nervous type of person when it comes to new things most if they are unknown to me, first-time fears or just nervousness well I can't sort that out it will be mixed emotions, The first thing that strikes to my mind is the question, can I do it? I can't understand a single word or details about the cryptocurrencies, It's totally a new world for me as in the early days of my life I don't have a single interest about the economy and currencies but the more I emerge myself to crypto, I'm starting to like this kind of deal. Until now I'm still learning about cryptocurrencies and I'm happy with it.

OdinsPlayground

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:51:32 PM

I'm not a gambler, so of course I was afraid it was gonna drop to oblivion as soon as I invested. Instead it went up by so much while I was sitting on the sideline before I finally jumped in.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:55:16 PM

If you're afraid of investing it's better to try with a small sum that you won't regret if you loose it. Everyone make mistakes, even experienced traders, and you always have a risk in crypto, but it's definitely worth trying.

KevinHD

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:49:42 PM

I do only fear one thing about cryptocurrency, losing everything I had by the means of unexpected error,  illegalization, or hacking on any cryptocurrency. I invested alot and now gains alot yet scared that my crypto balances would be gone like bubble.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:52:38 PM

Was most afraid of losing it all at once. But you gotta let money roll to make money, so you get over it and try to make some good investments.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:56:35 PM

The worst thing is to buy cryptocurrency and don't know what to do with it, but trust me it's worth it!
Tim2412

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:35:48 PM

when i first dealed with cryptocurrencies i afraid that i can be failed or  cheated, I  did translation of one project  i thought that  project owner wouldnt paid me))))
sirkings0003

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:54:37 PM

I was scared real time. I was like this money is gone. It was a battle of breaking the barrier. Eventually, friends encouraged me and I had to let go. This is how I broke the barrier.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:56:30 PM

I was afraid to lose all my hardwork money. I worked like months in full time job to get that $1-2-3k and it was everything I got. Crypto was hard place where you could lose everything by misclick.
linkbelka

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:05:32 PM
Merited by BeEvil (1)

With Bethovens in 2010, only like enternaiment, i came to btalk from russian 2ch, where i came from 4ch. In not-remember-what-year buyed some BTC on Gox, then change for LTC on 0.5 $ price, then make x10 in btc-e(idiot Grin). Then looks to efir in 14 like to another scam like all small crypts, now after lost 2k $ blockcats with priv key and all my login(no make sence cause i sit all this years RO, Anonim Legion Cheesy), write here with my Brighton Beach Engreesh from Russia, with dream to become Hero member before collapse of BTC, Yarrrr
rammanbl4

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:05:49 PM

I have a hacked mew purse.Hacked into the stock exchange ED and stole the keys of wallets .I have normally escaped in total they stole about $ 500 .We advise to be careful with this exchange
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:11:04 PM

I don't have any fear then, it is now I do have some second thought of what is going to happen when the huge market correction comes, to me I just believe it is coming everything is a circle, I just want to be able to make money when the market is up or down
parobber

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:15:26 PM

I think my biggest fear was that I was wasting time, after I started to make money more fears have turned more towards losing that money but at least now I am at the stage of viewing at it like a worst case scenario I lose money I've earned and nothing more.

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:28:08 PM

what I fear is that if I buy a coin and the coin goes down I lose all the coins I have and that's long enough to collect the coin again.
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:35:07 PM

In the beginning my biggest fears was that I am wasting my time and money.
I was afraid I can become easy prey of the speculative prices and be caught in the middle of pump and dump games.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: