Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:29:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why every coin dumping now? I am losing huge money  (Read 5265 times)
flip4flop

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:09:35 PM

Just a correction, normal market movement. If you panic sell now you will lose even more than just waiting for it to rise.  Better to buy more in these dips and see the gains rise even more when the recovery happens.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:15:02 PM

What is happening in crypto world? Every Altcoins are dumping now, I am new but I have some good worthy coins. Now I am losing huge money for this dumping.

What should I do now? I am very worry about it.

We already know thats this is the scenario and characteristic of bitcoin world its volatile and unpredictable,maybe this happening due to banning os bitcoin in south korea and many korean investor are in panic selling  all there  altcoins to prevent huge dump.but we know that this situation will return soon to its normal way.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
CorentinPierru

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:15:58 PM

Personnellement, j'ai acheté beaucoup de coin aujourd'hui, ces baisses ne durent jamais longtemps et sont suivis par des belles périodes de hausses. Clairement ce n'est pas un crash mais juste une correction comme nous en voyons régulièrement. Ne paniquez pas.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:18:08 PM

Can't say a word about the dumps happening in Altcoins as I believe in none of them, but Bitcoin for sure is in correction mode right now. So if you have any funds in Bitcoin and worried about them, then you don't need to be, as they will eventually be of more value later on. About other coins, maybe you should convert them to Bitcoin while it is quite low right now, and you may earn some profit if it rises back to $16k range or something. Just a suggestion. Do what you think is better for your money.
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:27:01 PM

You should sell now. You obviously aren't a long term investor and it is making you nervous and hurting your health. There is no point living like that. Invest in bonds or CDs held by major banks. Because if this market drops another 30% you will definitely sell in a panic even lower. We have some negative news now, but Korea is already getting massively unexpected protests.
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 09:39:44 AM

You have to be patient. A huge market correction is taking place at the moment.
Except for this one, many new investors bought BTC at 16k + and now are selling at a lower price.
Hold your coins, if you have some money you can spend you could buy some more, taking advantage of the low market's price.
The market won't be always so low, the prices will move up soon bringing more profit to the ones they have the patience to hold.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 09:46:24 AM

What is happening in crypto world? Every Altcoins are dumping now, I am new but I have some good worthy coins. Now I am losing huge money for this dumping.

Sit and wait, believe and hope. Do not worry, calm down, this coin is such a thing that it can fall and then sharply fly up. And if you have invested in worthy projects then just wait and believe.
Life is built on faith

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
lkcoindaddy

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:47:10 AM

Really? But most of my coins are doing well, like DENT, POE, QSP
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

Once you've been here a while, you won't be worried. Crypto is very volatile, plenty of ups and plenty of downs as well. Often there is a tendency for the whole market to move as one, which has nothing to do with the particular coin you hold - the slightest bit of news or rumour can sending everything flying up or down.

Just hold and don't panic. After a while you'll learn to spot the trends and (sometimes) understand why the prices are moving - which is where trading opportunities arise.

DedvTapkax

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:05:58 AM

That's right, the only thing you need to do now is wait. The world of crypto is very unpredictable and sometimes in order to make a profit you need to wait a few days or weeks. And maybe a month.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 10:08:47 AM

just don sell it low just hold it and wait for it to pump. and also always check the notification in trading site watch for the altcoins you are holding if they are going to  be delisted.

maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:20:01 AM

it is what is happen in the crypto world and it is better for you to stay calm because the price for every coin you have will be increased and you should not worried. just relax because this thing won't go forever and once the price increase, your coins will be worth 2x at least and you can make a big profit, just hold your coins and don't sell right now. you could still wait for a while and if you are afraid then you don't need to stay on your computer watching the price.
electronmoose

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:22:48 AM

It is a correction of price. If you think your coin is a good one, there is nothing to worry because it will bounce back again. Just enjoy the roller coaster ride of cryptocurrency.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:26:39 AM

it is what is happen in the crypto world and it is better for you to stay calm because the price for every coin you have will be increased and you should not worried. just relax because this thing won't go forever and once the price increase, your coins will be worth 2x at least and you can make a big profit, just hold your coins and don't sell right now. you could still wait for a while and if you are afraid then you don't need to stay on your computer watching the price.

Very good statement from you, I totally agree with it. Because I myself experienced it, every time I get a coin from bounty suppose I always sell it for some reason it's probably because my satisfaction sells the coin. And a few days after I sold the coin, the price of the coin went up dratis and I'm very sorry about it and right now I try to hold the coins I get for the coin to go up and I'll get more profit.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:32:51 AM

That basically trading Falling and rising prices. That is why you have to study and you always think that when the price drops, it also increases. So you should be especially careful if you do not plan for a long-term investment. For the next time it happens you know you do first

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
ozgur35

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:52:11 AM

Hold on and stay patient. That is what happens when price correction occurs.
jaka331

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:07:34 AM

This is one heavy correction, it hurts haha but if you hold long term you get used to it Smiley
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:09:19 AM

That basically trading Falling and rising prices. That is why you have to study and you always think that when the price drops, it also increases. So you should be especially careful if you do not plan for a long-term investment. For the next time it happens you know you do first

I mean, can you really predict when the price will drop? Especially when dealing with crypto. That seems pretty hard to me.

What would you say is important to know/learn to be able to do such a thing then?
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:11:46 AM

its just a correction of crypto. dump are cause of the statement of south korea banning exchange on their country few days ago. just hodl your coins now it will be corrected shortly.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
brelok777

Activity: 160

Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:14:00 AM

You just need to wait. After the fall, there is always growth, since even after growth there is always a fall. This is the standard situation in the crypto currency market. You need to learn how to sell coins when they grow up and buy them when they fall in value.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: