Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:04:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
  Print  
Author Topic: Why every coin dumping now? I am losing huge money  (Read 5268 times)
rokibhasan024 (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:55:42 PM

What is happening in crypto world? Every Altcoins are dumping now, I am new but I have some good worthy coins. Now I am losing huge money for this dumping.

What should I do now? I am very worry about it.
coolvivek

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:01:29 PM

Simple market corrections are going on. hold your coins. Don't invest for small time.
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:06:59 PM

You invested money in market that is highly violate which means coin values will go up and down and when it seems that market crashed it recovers, and when you think everything is great and green market crash.
I think you should wait and try to not panic, that is key to become successful trader.
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:28:38 PM

Don’t panic sell.  Patience is a virtue.

I view these sell offs as buying opportunities.  Everything is on sale!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:30:10 PM

Fresh meat everyday on the market  Grin Grin Grin Grin, just hold and be patient
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:40:52 PM

What is happening in crypto world? Every Altcoins are dumping now, I am new but I have some good worthy coins. Now I am losing huge money for this dumping.

You are not alone in that buddy, same here. My alts are all down as well but I am not worried. I believe in my portfolio and my alts and tokens have great devs behind them. This is just a temporary down, it will recover soon. I will hodl and tank this bear trend.
btcdepo

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:47:21 PM

You are not alone in that buddy, same here. My alts are all down as well but I am not worried. I believe in my portfolio and my alts and tokens have great devs behind them. This is just a temporary down, it will recover soon. I will hodl and tank this bear trend.

That is true. It is not a good Sunday for most of us. Probably everybody including me is checking their blockfolio application every minute and getting upset by seeing it is getting even lower. But I'm calm as I feel like there will be retracement soon.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:48:45 PM

Yup, just gotta wait it out. Unfortunately these things happen and you can't do much about it.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:50:41 PM

Yup, just gotta wait it out. Unfortunately these things happen and you can't do much about it.

You can invest in good coins to minimize losses on days like these though. But in the end I wouldn't worry too much. Patience is key.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
TWCOIN

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:52:51 PM

Simple market corrections are going on. hold your coins. Don't invest for small time.

how often does this market correction happen?
superknowa

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:53:39 PM

Yeah I was wondering the same thing and I was told big players mostly cash out on sundays so it's a normal thing especially for the weekends. I'm curious now to see how will the market play out in the week.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:11:19 PM

in consequence, before you take into one's head to invest in the world of cryptocurrency, you should read and learn the risks of investment in the world of cryptocurrency. I am sure if you have to read and learned it you will not be panic.

Well, this is the biggest risk for investors if investing in the world cypto. The price is very volatile so it can be suffer huge losses in some time, otherwise, if the price goes up I am sure the person will get rich suddenly. And now, you have to do is patient, wait for the coin price you have got back up.
Rickirs

Activity: 206
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:14:26 PM

Yeah I was wondering the same thing and I was told big players mostly cash out on sundays so it's a normal thing especially for the weekends. I'm curious now to see how will the market play out in the week.

Seriously, who told you that.. as the way now you are telling everyone Tongue
jemiro

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:16:06 PM

Tether is at a $1.02 if that says anything. By 10:00 am California time Monday morning I think we'll be at 750 bill on https://coinmarketcap.com but I'm not sure why so many alts just took a #2. Corrections still need something to trigger them. we'll see the 1 trillion dollar marketcap benchmark hit in March so unless you have a totally worthless coin/token you'd like to shift to something you know will grow, stay put.  
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:20:08 PM

I think there is currently a correction. So everybody should HODL their coins now. The price will most likely rise again soon! I hope so.  Cheesy
There are just too many people who let themselves go crazy and then sell all the coins in panic.
We'll see where it all leads soon. But I think it will be positive again. The best you distract yourself. Go out and do something else.
Just do not look at the prices anymore. I will not pay attention to the prices for a few weeks now. Anyway, I want to try it.  Grin

Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:21:29 PM

Just relax and do something else. Its okay, these days sometime happens. Everything needs a correction after December
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

It is just another sunday and its just another correction day. Nothing to worry about it as bitcoin's price and ethereum are still in safe range (not crash) wait and you will eventually have higher profits.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:34:20 PM

If you are new than you should know that there are always correction waves on the market after bull run. Market can't grow everyday. You have to find your entry points (low prices) - for that you need to follow the news about certain coins that you hold. Sometimes corrections just happen cause big players want to fix their profits. Hope this information is enough for the new guy.))

pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:06:42 PM

Every one who invested and didn't sell at the right time is at a loss, I have legit traded all of bitcoin holdings into altcoins and yes, they are getting dumped resulting into a loss for me too. I guess, every one has to wait for the prices to go back up and sell and make new trades again or implement their own strategy or something.
Reasons for the coin to be dumped is that  pump groups had laid out plans in 2017 end and they bought at a cheaper price and now they are dumping their holdings.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:08:36 PM

I think this may be the reason Metropolitan Bank was serving coinbase.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/metropolitan-bank-halts-all-cryptocurrency-related-wire-transfers

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
  Print  

Jump to: