Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:48:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why every coin dumping now? I am losing huge money  (Read 5265 times)
MaskOffFuture

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:42:15 PM

We are all experiencing another bloodbath where almost cryptocurrencies are losing their market capital.
Traders and investors are cashing out their investments into their local fiat as we supposed to get someday so this week isn't a bad week because this is the time for shopping cheap coins and hold them for a while and when the time is right, it's your turn to harvest your investments and turn them into fiat and take whatever you had dreamed to.

This is normal, panic sells trigger other sells as well. This is like a linked chain. If one sells others are starting to sell. This is a act of market, this is the behaviour of the market participants. We lost a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:47:39 PM

No need to worry or panic,my rule,do not sell,hold tigth and buy more,the crypto space is affected by news,goverment regulation and high sells during the holiday period,sure thing will get stabilize soon.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:51:25 PM

During this dump, most of the weak hand are affected by the news together with the closing of lending  crypto Bitconnect. All the alts also being dump but this dump will surely give an opportunity to other investors to enter the crypto currency. Lets see what will happen by the end of the month. Just chill and watch the pump soon

fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:59:18 PM

This question is now asked by many people, What should I do? !! I also bought coins and also lose money, but I just wait for the correction to take place on the market. In the meantime, I'll buy a little more
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:04:45 PM

Probably for this you should get acquainted with projects and crypto currency in general, so far you just need to read and write messages here to raise the rank on the forum so that people listen to you. So read and ask questions and we will answer
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:07:54 PM

I am on your side too, ETH dropped drastically. Many people dump altcoins. Otherwise, i will wait until the price Recovered.

BenjaminVanHouten

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:09:22 PM

hi. I'm new here. I heard of the crash and I'm thinking buying a lot of coins. I believe this is the right moment to step in!
goodrus69

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:14:47 PM

Yes, news is playing their part. To some it is profitable. We must remain strong and look forward. All will return to their seats. I'm sure.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:14:59 PM

Everyone is worring now what is going on. I think there are no reasons for panic right now. My portfolio  lost  about 40% and just sia looks like hero. News from South Korea are not so bad to be reasons of this dropping. I think what we are seeing now is the whales trying to buy cheaper before jumping. Don's sell with losses, you will regret.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:17:19 PM

A very similar selloff occurred right after the Bitcoin Gold fork and then again in late December.  Each time, the market came back roaring and surpassed its previous highs. 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
CryptoFanholic

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:20:31 PM

What is happening in crypto world? Every Altcoins are dumping now, I am new but I have some good worthy coins. Now I am losing huge money for this dumping.

What should I do now? I am very worry about it.
Don't worry. it's just another correction, everything will fall into place ... give the market some time.
shine035

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:24:09 PM

I think you should go out and do something it make you better, everything will be fine for one week
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:28:36 PM

I think you should go out and do something it make you better, everything will be fine for one week
what are you talking about.
btw for me this situation is a change for me to collect as much cheap token that has potential. i already loss a lot and i dont care about it as the trend are still in red for most of the tokens i hold but i keep on buying cheap token now as i want to double more my income when it hit back to normal. great dev will not let their token death. so have trust and some luck.that how im trades.
Asmus003

Activity: 476
Merit: 113

World-bounty.com

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:28:46 PM

Don`t panic. It`s just dump. Don`t trade now or you can lose more money. Keep waiting and believe!

World-bounty.com         Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти нa pyccкoм языкe                                 
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                                                   
Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти кaмпaний нa pyccкoм языкe. Удoбный кaлeндapь бayнти, тaблицa для мoнитopингa, выбopкa пo видaм зaдaний. Oбyчeниe. Пocтoяннoe paзвитиe caйтa.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:30:47 PM

Don't panic guys. You can see the chart of this time in many years ago, it's same. Maybe this time is nearly traditional New year holiday of many Asia countries - where accounts for most of this marketcap, so they usualy sell Coins to cash and you can see Marketcap dropped from 800b to 400b $ during a week. This time just relax and waiting for the bounce of market.
Another way, you can research some ICO this time and invest a little on it  Grin

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Randolf007

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Adonx.one

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:37:09 PM

Don't Panic as this is a effect of two big bad news in last 2 days. It is a good time to enter and not selling as this phase over in a short span and it will revive again.

true, which we all know, altcoin market is often up and down. so we do not need to panic, But we have to be a little bit patient. Maybe in the near future the market will get better again. so be patient.

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:50:42 PM

i think it should be around $7000 - $8000 strong demand will hold the crash
Based on what? Last time it went all the way down to around break even ($200) for miners despite people like you saying.. oh.. it will never go under 500. Oh.. There's strong demand and it won't go under $400.. blah blah blah. No one knows shit and it can make it's all the way back down again which, after the halving is probably now around $400-$600. Why? Cause as long as it is slowly going down (which is what happened last time), people lose interest and leave the market. The vast majority are looking to get rich over night and don't have what it takes to wait it out over some years.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:58:01 PM

Probably for this you should get acquainted with projects and crypto currency in general, so far you just need to read and write messages here to raise the rank on the forum so that people listen to you. So read and ask questions and we will answer
as what we see as of now that it was been dumping for you should and you must be aware on it and expect that this may happen for cause we can ever know when it will happen and until it may dump and how does it may recover and when it may recover for make some study so the doubt on you on how you may able to be is getting more lesser.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:08:47 PM

Don't Panic as this is a effect of two big bad news in last 2 days. It is a good time to enter and not selling as this phase over in a short span and it will revive again.

true, which we all know, altcoin market is often up and down. so we do not need to panic, But we have to be a little bit patient. Maybe in the near future the market will get better again. so be patient.
All right, the main thing is not to panic. Soon the prices will again be normal. All is well. https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/KRIcrA27-Bitcoin-USD-Buy-in-Re-buy-Levels-End-of-Correctoin-Altcoins/

tigoes

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:12:12 PM

Patience is a virtue, you need patience to wait for the market to recover,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: