Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:16:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why every coin dumping now? I am losing huge money  (Read 5265 times)
Eloson

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:12:36 PM

If anyone knew exactly why the market was down, they’d also be able to know exactly what conditions could change that, and that kind of information would be the direct source of a lot of wealth.
The market is unpredictable so the price can go up or down,if I must advice don't loss motivation be patient the will still go up.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iSparta

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:50:34 PM

This is because in the last few weeks there is no good news about cryptocurrencies. But I believe that after a huge dump in the market will be a huge pump. We just have to wait...
lichnosam

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:38:20 AM

Altcoin market was falling , because many people decided to trade their alts for bitcoin , as they thought it will go to 10k . But seems like bitcoin domination starts to decrease now and many different altcoins showing growth today . I think it's a good opportunity to earn some money on altcoin market
Yes, situation for altcoins is changing bit by bit, but the pull of Bitcoin is still too strong for some of them. We need to wait more to make good investments. I think Bitcoin may fall some more and then it's time to shop.
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:05:51 PM

Yes all coins are having a dip moment, and their prices are currently very low, but you are really not losing money unless you sell your coins in this market. as long as your coins are not sold and are still intact in your wallets or exchanges, you will get back your money and probably even more when the prices are back up. This is why you need to hodl your coins and not sell them.
Cryptomania098

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:17:13 PM

If you don't want to lose more than what you have already lost, I would implore you not to sell your token right otherwise it will result to a fatal loss of your investment.
Natalia200

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:27:18 PM

In the market instability, capitalization falls, hence the large losses in value. This is normal, soon the market will be filled again and prices will fly to the moon Grin Grin Grin Grin
RuAGA

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:37:04 PM

In the market instability, capitalization falls, hence the large losses in value. This is normal, soon the market will be filled again and prices will fly to the moon Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yes, now the market is not in the best shape! so everything falls, a lot of factors, the dollar, financial markets, political regulation of the crypts - all this affects the market!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:42:25 PM

Each and everyone in the cryptocurrency network has been losing big money from the holdings. Right now the market is found to be more supportive to the buyers and investors as the price of is low compared to the beginning of the year. At least by now a price increase is much expected as we're very few months away from the year end.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:44:55 PM

You are not the only one losing money, we are all losing money. I would say to you though that holding now and enjoying the reward later is better than any choice that you might be taking now. It is hard to watch the value of your coins fall and watch yourself lose so much money but the principle of you only lose when you sell still stands here. As long as you do not sell your coins then you can always make all of that money back.
Rejinx

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:01:27 PM

I devotedness these present in the amusement fair conceding its a enormous time to insure many strikes at an awful price.
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:46:52 PM

What is happening in crypto world? Every Altcoins are dumping now, I am new but I have some good worthy coins. Now I am losing huge money for this dumping.

What should I do now? I am very worry about it.
All market is interconnected. Altcoin can't constantly give profit if the situation in the market worsens every day. All investors lose big money, but it is necessary to wait. A turn and growth of the market it will be obligatory. After falling surely there is growth it is the law.
Falconet

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:03:44 PM

Dumps and pumps on the market are common, especially with cryptocurrencies, just don't rush your selling thinking you would never get your profits, hold as long as possible.
Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:20:00 PM

Take it easy, it's gonna pass, everything would stabilize, and the bulls will come back strongly. Just remain positive.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:37:07 PM

Take it easy, it's gonna pass, everything would stabilize, and the bulls will come back strongly. Just remain positive.
We are facing the bearish market for a long time no doubt, but now its look like that the market is going to bullish, because we have seen some crypto currencies which price is now increasing. i hope very soon the market will turn bullish and all the crypto currencies prices will also start increasing, i think that we should try to remain calm and should try to hold our bitcoin for some more time.
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:38:08 PM

First, do not buy at the top and the second to know that any asset can not grow forever without corrections!!! so expect when there will be a bullish trend

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:39:41 PM

Bearish season still in the market we must accept the fact that red bloody market will prevail these days.
but soon once the bull comes into our community we will rise above and the trading platform will be paitn green.
just like having a picnic in grass lands.
annaorlova

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:51:11 PM

Most of the investors and bounty hunters want to quickly transfer their funds to Etherum or Bitcoin, some do it for margin trading. In any case, on the market now prevails a mood of "seller" and not a "holder". In order not to lose more, you also have to sell your tokens - this is how trends are formed.
Dobrode

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:54:12 PM

If you bought recently, it could be a loss on any bitcoin or Altan coins, as most of them are reduced by 30% or so.
Jalum

Activity: 774

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:54:50 PM

Most of the investors and bounty hunters want to quickly transfer their funds to Etherum or Bitcoin, some do it for margin trading. In any case, on the market now prevails a mood of "seller" and not a "holder". In order not to lose more, you also have to sell your tokens - this is how trends are formed.
Holding those coins is not considered to me. I would only hold Bitcoin if the price was this low, the price is not doing well even with the small pump.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:57:38 PM

All coins are affected because of the panic selling and even the potential coin dump the price. For sure you lose a lot of money today because you started in january 2018 when price is better than today. If you be patient you will get big profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: