Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:25:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ❤ Medic Coin ❤ Folding@Home GPU Mining Masternode Coin  (Read 46808 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (39 posts by 1 users with 20 merit deleted.)
Potent

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:13:47 AM

I should have close watching for this coin.

199,999 Medic coin is required for a master node. it's almost $32K. ridiculous coin ever!
Sorry But i am out.

199,999 Medic Coin but it is only about 16 cents a coin.  there is a coin that worths $12k a coin, so the number of coins doesn't mean much.

Yes you are right But the market cap of dash is BTC555000 and market cap of medic is BTC4500. so the risk buying MN is so high in small markets!

Look it how bitcoin was about $20,000 and now it is about $10,000.  That is 50% loss.  so bigger doesn't mean better.  Medic Coin https://stocks.exchange/trade/MEDIC/BTC is up 400% on the exchange

Bitcoin never die But mediccoin will die soon because of small market. The return interest of MN will cover loss if the coin will stay alive. MN of dash will cover any loss of falling market. because the market is large and the coin will alive.
bitcoin9999 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:59:00 AM

199,999 Medic coin is required for a master node. it's almost $32K. ridiculous coin ever!
Sorry But i am out.

199,999 Medic Coin but it is only about 16 cents a coin.  there is a coin that worths $12k a coin, so the number of coins doesn't mean much.

Yes you are right But the market cap of dash is BTC555000 and market cap of medic is BTC4500. so the risk buying MN is so high in small markets!

Look it how bitcoin was about $20,000 and now it is about $10,000.  That is 50% loss.  so bigger doesn't mean better.  Medic Coin https://stocks.exchange/trade/MEDIC/BTC is up 400% on the exchange

Bitcoin never die But mediccoin will die soon because of small market. The return interest of MN will cover loss if the coin will stay alive. MN of dash will cover any loss of falling market. because the market is large and the coin will alive.

Lets not speculate.  Everything has a beginning and an end.  Confucius says, "a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"   千里之行,始於足下

Potent

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:34:34 AM

Sorry But i am out.

Lets not speculate.  Everything has a beginning and an end.  Confucius says, "a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"   千里之行,始於足下

Ok. so good luck with your coin
bitcoin9999 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:24:07 PM

Thank you!

invisiblefriend321

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:32:55 PM

does this have staying potential and true team ?

worth 1999999 coins for a masternodes Huh     

any info appreciated
bitcoin9999 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:35:49 PM

does this have staying potential and true team ?

worth 1999999 coins for a masternodes Huh    

any info appreciated

199,999 coins for masternode, but each coin is only 20 cents.  There are many coins with over $40k per masternode.  The team is committed to this coin.  You can find more information at https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/

https://mediccoin.com
https://stocks.exchange/trade/MEDIC/BTC

mycoin2018

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:54:33 PM

I looked at MN but all the easy coin got mined by asic, and a 30% pre mine with the whole business model reliant on GPU for support :S

How would that attract GPU support you wonder? As a business prospect and an investor, how could I invest in a project where the core of the business was simply forgot with a huge chunk of the easy coin just handed out to asic miners who, I don't see their genuine interest in this coin long term. To them, surely this would just be one of those coins to pump and dump.

As a simple GPU farmer how could I entertain this when asic got all the easy coin....

These are the issues these guys need to turn around before this coin can be considered long term or would encourage me to part with substantial amount of money for an MN.
bitcoin9999 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:25:40 PM

I looked at MN but all the easy coin got mined by asic, and a 30% pre mine with the whole business model reliant on GPU for support :S

How would that attract GPU support you wonder? As a business prospect and an investor, how could I invest in a project where the core of the business was simply forgot with a huge chunk of the easy coin just handed out to asic miners who, I don't see their genuine interest in this coin long term. To them, surely this would just be one of those coins to pump and dump.

As a simple GPU farmer how could I entertain this when asic got all the easy coin....

These are the issues these guys need to turn around before this coin can be considered long term or would encourage me to part with substantial amount of money for an MN.

This is a masternode coin.  GPU farmers can join in later at 0 difficulty.  They do not compete against ASIC miners because the algo is totally different.  Do you still have any questions?

mycoin2018

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:33:30 PM

Yes, how long will the difficulty remain 0 when the coin is already valuable?

bitcoin9999 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

Yes, how long will the difficulty remain 0 when the coin is already valuable?

It will not remain zero forever, but at least you are mining something of values, not just speculating.

mycoin2018

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:15:57 PM

Someone that believes in your project before it's of any real value should not have to wait to get involved until it's costly to do so surely?

In reality your response just isn't good enough to get me as an investor or a gpu farmer to participate is it? I do not want to come over as an  unreasonable person but these are the facts. This is constructive criticism and I'm hoping my points help you work this out as a project, not tell me "oh well you can mine knowing it's worth something".

If it's about the investment. I can't invest my gpu power and cash at the right risk to reward.

If it's about just mining it all comes down to is this coin the most profitable to mine which it won't be for more than a few days.

I hope that you can figure a way to turn this around for the guys that your whole business model relies on(GPU farmers), but given your response thus far, sadly I think it's a dead end and perhaps your not even that interested in my concerns as a supporter of your coin and ultimately the people who will make this whole coin viable?

If it's not this coin, I am confident that someone will workout how to correctly incentivise folding@home and show the correct level of appreciation for the participants that will make it possible. 
bitcoin9999 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:20:33 PM

Someone that believes in your project before it's of any real value should not have to wait to get involved until it's costly to do so surely?

In reality your response just isn't good enough to get me as an investor or a gpu farmer to participate is it? I do not want to come over as an  unreasonable person but these are the facts. This is constructive criticism and I'm hoping my points help you work this out as a project, not tell me "oh well you can mine knowing it's worth something".

If it's about the investment. I can't invest my gpu power and cash at the right risk to reward.

If it's about just mining it all comes down to is this coin the most profitable to mine which it won't be for more than a few days.

I hope that you can figure a way to turn this around for the guys that your whole business model relies on(GPU farmers), but given your response thus far, sadly I think it's a dead end and perhaps your not even that interested in my concerns as a supporter of your coin and ultimately the people who will make this whole coin viable?

If it's not this coin, I am confident that someone will workout how to correctly incentivise folding@home and show the correct level of appreciation for the participants that will make it possible. 

Hi,

Thank you for interested in our coin, but we stated this in our roadmap https://mediccoin.com/roadmap/ .  This is a scrypt coin initially and we will switch to gpu later.  We did not promise folding at home right away, but it is planned for June.  We did not change the roadmap.  We will try expedite the foldingathome portion.

mycoin2018

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:23:05 PM

Just because that's your timeline, doesn't make it correct or the right choice, this coin lacked clear management and consideration from the offset. I'm clearly showing you how you've alienated a large proportion of potential investment & support. I didn't want to refer to your website because it highlights numerous discrepancies and I really would like to see this coin succeed but since you seem to think things are fine:

To an investor and one of the reasons why investment is not sound at the moment(a direct copy off your homepage):

"The main advantage of scrypt is that it lowers the advantage of ASIC Bitcoin miners in the network. This then means that there should be the possibility of more miners joining the network and contributing sufficiently to make it worth their while. Another possibility is there is less energy use as the total network power is less"

This is not the case at all. ASICS are dominating this coin (financially anyway). Please do not try to argue this factually incorrect point on your website.

"Once the last block of PoW is done, Folding@Home kicks in to allow you to earn Medic Coin through CPU/GPU protein folding. Folding@Home software runs while you are doing other things. While you keep gong with your everyday activities, your computer is working to help us find cures for diseases like cancer, ALS, Parkinson’s, Huntington’s, and many others."

Fine once Asics have had an opportunity to take easy coin, let's hope we can build a community of folders by basically paying them? There were a whole ton of ways in which this could of been better planned to incentivise gpu farms and I am shocked no proposals came forth since my previous contribution to this topic.....

I begin to wonder if this is sinister rather than a complete lack of understanding of the business and model proposed?
Exfuturo

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

medical  masternodes  Grin Grin Grin Grin  it sounds impressive    Cool Shocked Shocked Cheesy Wink Wink
bitcoin9999 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:36:09 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 05:57:57 PM by bitcoin9999

Just because that's your timeline, doesn't make it correct or the right choice, this coin lacked clear management and consideration from the offset. I'm clearly showing you how you've alienated a large proportion of potential investment & support. I didn't want to refer to your website because it highlights numerous discrepancies and I really would like to see this coin succeed but since you seem to think things are fine:

To an investor and one of the reasons why investment is not sound at the moment(a direct copy off your homepage):

"The main advantage of scrypt is that it lowers the advantage of ASIC Bitcoin miners in the network. This then means that there should be the possibility of more miners joining the network and contributing sufficiently to make it worth their while. Another possibility is there is less energy use as the total network power is less"

This is not the case at all. ASICS are dominating this coin (financially anyway). Please do not try to argue this factually incorrect point on your website.

"Once the last block of PoW is done, Folding@Home kicks in to allow you to earn Medic Coin through CPU/GPU protein folding. Folding@Home software runs while you are doing other things. While you keep gong with your everyday activities, your computer is working to help us find cures for diseases like cancer, ALS, Parkinson’s, Huntington’s, and many others."

Fine once Asics have had an opportunity to take easy coin, let's hope we can build a community of folders by basically paying them? There were a whole ton of ways in which this could of been better planned to incentivise gpu farms and I am shocked no proposals came forth since my previous contribution to this topic.....

I begin to wonder if this is sinister rather than a complete lack of understanding of the business and model proposed?

Thank you for your suggestions.  We acknowledged and wrote that we will expedite the foldingathome to Feb instead of June.  I wish I have a magic wand and make this happen right away, but we are trying our best and it takes time.  To shorten from June to February is a significant effort.

ozik67

Activity: 471
Merit: 252

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:42:43 PM

I want to buy masternode. How I can do it?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:51:28 PM

I want to buy masternode. How I can do it?

https://stocks.exchange/trade/MEDIC/BTC

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
Quack69

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:10:27 AM

Been in on this coin since day 1. Really good to be honest. The devs are pushing this out really fast, and it's making me optimistic!
bitcoin9999 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:12:04 AM

We are taking all suggestions seriously and will push the envelope to be the best

bitcoin9999 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:23:59 AM

MedicCoin ROI is 1600%.  It's a huge profit!

Yes, thank you for noticing it.

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
Daily income
$1,401.8983
0.12076497 BTC
7821.5653 MEDIC

Weekly income
$9,813.2878
0.84535478 BTC
54750.9571 MEDIC

Monthly income
$42,056.9477
3.62294905 BTC
234646.959 MEDIC

Yearly income
$511,692.8636
44.07921340 BTC
2854871.3345 MEDIC

ROI (annual):   1427.44% / 26 days
Paid rewards for masternodes:   179,896.0010 MEDIC
AVG masternode reward frequency:   29m 19s
Masternodes total:   23
Supply:   155,804,306 MEDIC
Coins locked:   4,599,977 MEDIC (2.95%)
Required coins for masternode:   199,999 MEDIC
Masternode worth:   $35,846.82 / 3.08798 BTC

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: