Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:15:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good cryptos?  (Read 3108 times)
Chicryptomama

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:04:56 PM

The truth is anyone trying to tell you that a particular cryptocurrency is the best coin to invest probably has some interest in that coin or is largely invested in it just like you said shilling on reddit,youtube and the likes....The catch is you have to study the coin in question and try to understand why they are good investments....Otherwise if you dont understand what a crytocurrency does or why you find it particularly valuable, then dont invest in it. To find good coins, go to ico rating sites or coinmarketcap,pick the top coins and intensify your research on them
Dikpora77

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:42:09 PM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
usually I observe the change of coin value from time to time, I will choose coin that has a value change that is not drastic and tend to not extreme changes. this is my simple way of choosing crypto

patron bounty

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:16:24 PM

there are many ways to find good and profitable cryptos we can find information on bitcoin forums, white papers and more easily on youtube channel we can understand by looking for experience with senior in bitcoin forums just be patient and sure on what we want get it.
sana9826

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:30:30 PM

You need at least one month to do a research and decide that crypto are good or not. You must aware when choose coin that you want to trade, you must see the team which stand behind that coin. Do a deep research, if they have good vision and mission, you must see from another side, check every profile of team member. Because now there so much scam coin.
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:48:56 PM

For me it is difficult to find good crypto because there are more than 1000 crypto and there is no "basic" metric to assess the "intrinsic" value of each coin, as well as conventional assets. The only available is a site with a promise they are ready to change the capitalist world, if it is adopted to replace the national currency in daily transactions. Then I have my own way; valuable coins below $ 1, check the cryptocurrency website to assess the most promising coins, check Reddit to find out which coins have the community, see cryptocurrency from Supply versus and maximum supply. The last one is checking cryptocurrency graphs and price charts, we should consider cryptocurrency with price charts and volume increases, because this type is a confirmation of momentum for all cryptocurrency types.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:36:25 PM

You need at least one month to do a research and decide that crypto are good or not. You must aware when choose coin that you want to trade, you must see the team which stand behind that coin. Do a deep research, if they have good vision and mission, you must see from another side, check every profile of team member. Because now there so much scam coin.
Yes it is really hard to find a good crypto because there are so many cryptos on the field every cryptos has its own platform and every cryptos is really amazing so we can be rend to buy some of it. Maybe we really need to research on it before doing such buy and selling process because there are so many people around get scammed because they are lack of knowledge on this feild.
ozing

Activity: 135
Merit: 4

You become what you think.

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:45:15 PM

I always rate the project from the whitepaper and also do research to know other people's opinion, then check their team if their profile is real and rate their capability to make things happen.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Ekanenf

Activity: 290

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:49:34 PM

I just follow my own choice, honest learning from experience is the best, does not mean I do not listen to the advice of someone who is already an expert.
of course the advice of telegram or youtbe groups is helpful, but you have to make your own decisions.

You just have to read those whitepaper that they are providing, all of the information about their project is already there, you just have to decide what project you wanted to join, I know that you know how to determine whether it is a good project or not by reading their information and other important things about them.
mrclark

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:49:53 PM

I have been involved in moderating tlegram communities for a couple of icos. Also some telegram channels. I only consider that only if they have reached soft or hard cap. I also using twitter. Bitcoin prices are going to the end of the bear market. I am looking for more professional sources like youtube channels. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency world and one of these two.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:59:27 PM

Visit coinmarketcap.com and see list of top 100 coin,See history and chart of coins and take decision according to your investment and timeline.Some coins are best for short term and some for long term so decide first either want short term or lng term investment and take decision accordingly.

tester4206

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:46:15 AM

search for reliable and valid sources of information about them to find out which of them is the answer to your question and find out a company that is reasonably reliable in this business. Finding a good cryptocurrency just makes your own research about this
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:55:39 AM

Good cryptocurrency are readily available on bitcointalk forum, just check many thread where these good cryptocurrency are been discussed! You will find many of these in trading discussion thread and altcoin section!

Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:08:02 AM

You can see in review from article or reddit. And then you must check how many they got from crowdsale .if they reach softcap, i can say they have future. Also check market demand and Volume. Because many qryptos not have future
Glennbert0106

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:01:34 AM

Check reviews in youtube, twitter pages from know personality in crypto world. Look at this one buddy. Maybe you like their project. Distributed Banking, Future of the Financial Industry "DCC" http://www.dcc.finance/ or follow their twitter page at https://twitter.com/dccofficial2018?lang=en
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:19:35 AM

Personaly i also have this problem, its hard for me to understanding how the project work in technical and how to understanding the fundamental of that project. And to find good crypto i was joined some paid channel, and also follow some influencer in youtube and twitter,  this is will help to know which project can be has massive potential, although this way not 100% guarantee but will help to look closer to the best project. And also now this website coincheckup.com also help me to analysis fundamental of the each coins.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
hujanderas

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:43:45 AM

the most important thing at first is googling to deepen all things related to crypto, from google certainly we can find many articles from various sources that can be trusted, sites showing the latest price movements, can also help me predict about crypto coins, sometimes I use site exchangers to know the price movement of crypto.
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:01:04 AM

To find a good cryptocurrency you need to know if the currency was made seriously. To know that You can refer to cryptocurrency-related forums to search for coin and potential ICO projects. This bitcointalk forum is one of the most prestigious forums where you can learn new and high potential projects.
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:19:53 AM

I just follow my own choice, honest learning from experience is the best, does not mean I do not listen to the advice of someone who is already an expert.
of course the advice of telegram or youtbe groups is helpful, but you have to make your own decisions.
All these forums are just there for you to help you in different scenarios. Definitely like this one, bitcoin forum, here are some traders and investors too who have been in field work since long time. They can give you best answers for your queries but that doesn’t really means that you start losing your own strategy and equipping theirs. No, that would be of big loss to you.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:57:19 AM

I use ico rating sites,  just google for it.  i also using twitter and youtube to get free expert recommendations. Reddit is also a good place.

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
Sure! I use icorating too. Sometimes i find on reddit. Then i analyse them by white paper and the market.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:44:08 AM

I used youtube like I think youtuber who are expert in crypto, I used alsp twitter, this forum, and telegram .
This is very helpful to me to get information about cryptocurrency of what best coin to invest right now like every dumping and every pumping like every news release to everycoin or altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: