Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good cryptos?  (Read 3105 times)
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:42:29 AM

Basically, the coins in the top list at coinmarketcap are coins that are worth buying and investing. All you need is to check the previous uptrend and downtrend of these coins so you can decide when is the right time to buy these coins. And if you prefer buying in an ICO's, do a thorough research about the project, ICO rating, and the team behind it whether they are experienced or not to avoid being scam.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:48:18 AM

You can see that the crypto market is starting to fall into a very serious crisis when bitcoin prices continue to fall and consequently the price of altcoin falls very deep. Therefore, I believe that currently you only have to trade short-term in bitcoin and should not invest long-term in any coin.
But right now the market is stable. Finding a good crypto is an art and the art of crypto recognition is very important in the crypto market. The first step is to invest in a genuine crypto currency which can maximize your expected future worth and you can do that by exploring the top crypto in the market and investing in the one you think is good from every angle.

Normally such a crypto has high liquidity and can easily be converted into cash. It can be used widely for trading of the goods and services you want to buy.
amwer

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:28:56 AM

Do you wanna know how to find good trades in cryptos? Check out THIS video where I will explain how you can take advantage of this alt season!
✅ Very simple to learn
✅ The basics for surviving in cryptos
👉   https://youtu.be/ERFI6nKW-Eo
Tinker18

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:59:33 AM

You can see that the crypto market is starting to fall into a very serious crisis when bitcoin prices continue to fall and consequently the price of altcoin falls very deep.
MRY

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 09:00:03 AM

to find the best crypto then you have to look at the market and watch crypto who have good price movements and have the opportunity to be able to get profit and will continue to grow

swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:56:33 AM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
I think the market is very bad today, the market is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to predict, bitcoin prices are constantly falling sharply and are now adjusting around the $ 7500 range. My technical analysis suggests that bitcoin prices may fall sharply to $ 7000. So be patient and wait for the bitcoin price to buy.
I suggest trading with the Bitcoin for huge profit at once and not for continuous processes for low profit as it tired you a lot. Bitcoin generates more profit once you buy it on low price and then let it go higher that is the time to sell it and get huge profit and huge profit is possible here due to its potential to go higher in price. Now other coins are also recommended and for short trading you can select Litecoin etc.
gergfghfh

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:07:13 AM

Ranking cryptos using market capitalization does not give a clear picture of what is being traded in the market and its mass. A more comprehensive approach will be to examine how long digital assets take to trade as far as their market limits. This will provide information like coin which is more liquid. IOST has proven that it is more liquid than Bitcoin and Ethereum.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1228

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:27:24 AM

i preffer icobenchmark and check all stackholder profile on linked.
This site its not make us to find a good project, better to research from yourself, Icobench only providing project about ico, you cant expect to much from them. They only providing information about ico

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:03:05 AM

if we follow steamit and bitcointalk by checking at public opinions  we can find good cryptos and we can take decision accordingly
HeatherAdams00

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?

Then you may need the help of those around you, talk to experienced people, because that is the living proof of what the former has gone through. Researching and looking for something that can generate the basics of knowledge for you.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:30:53 PM

Hi,

We can able to find a good cryptos by analyzing the market everyday,  we all know that there are now so many cryptos on the market, but if we will just focus on top 100 cryptos for sure we can have a chance to earn a good amount of profit.

speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:48:05 PM

Hi,

Lol.  :)No need to check any of the YouTube videos , paid telegram and all. The simple way is coinmarket cap. I think most of them using this only. You could find top 100 coins with history of the coin
karavay_71

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:25:08 PM

I'd recommend you to search for topic about upcoming ICOs here and also in telegram. Look for a trusted opinion and then make your decision.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
okocrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:24:26 PM

To me the best way to find good crypto is to go through the available materials presented... the team should be people that are visible with known and verifiable address. Most crimes in cryptocurrency are being perpetrated by team who remain anonymous .
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:39:44 AM

Hi,

social media is still the main source of information for this, I also use twitter, reddit, and blog. to find out good information about ICO.

Sometimes, social media cannot show the right picture, and you might make a mistake picking this or that altcoin. Better do your own investigation. Visit https://coinmarketcap.com/ and check and compare the alts' graphs there.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:13:38 PM

You should learn how to analyze, so it is better for you, perhaps the market is constantly falling and now buy the good altcoin is the opportunity for you.

MMnoob

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:39:44 PM

often visit youtube there you will get a lot of information and read news about crypto as seen in this forum.
nabilanur

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:03:56 PM

good crypto find is very hard.because all coin are falling day by day.at this moment i think doing trade is so risk.yet you want to doing trade then you buy potential coin for protect your main assets.
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:03:55 PM

Hi,

It's better now not to buy altcoins, especially with smap caps. Good altcoin or not, it doesn't matter when all market falls.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:23:44 PM

In the short term, crypto is highly unpredictable. Many cryptos will rise to unprecedented highs, but many more will fall by the wayside.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: