Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:27:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy or mine Bitcoin?  (Read 460 times)
Benjaminplease

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:27:05 AM

I agree with those who say mining because it gives you a better understanding. Also it requires research so you might see bitcoin is one option among lots of other coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
krimzon1321$$

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:03:31 AM

i would buy currently. Down the track if you want to mine then go for it but cost wise your better off buying. you really need to way up setup costs, power consumption and ROI. the amount of money you spend you could have brought bitcoin with it. Don't let the fairy tale success story get in the way of actually making money.
LisaOrange

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:14:36 AM

Buy Bitcoins using Itunes Gift cards thru Paxful.com
nugoph

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:15:56 PM

I am the beginner with Bitcoin and I know that there are great many ways to own Bitcoin such as buying, woking for jobs which pay by Bitcoin, trading orm mining but I am wondering  should I buy it or mine it?
You should buy it, exploit it is a very expensive and not always profitable for you  Sad
johnlhy251

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:12:35 AM

Buy it. Mining is not appropriate for newbies.

I agree to this. I am new with bitcoin, and i see a lot of thing in mining btc. In my opinion mining is for people who are knowledgeable in computer hardware and software, this is the primary information you should know if you want to build a mining rig.
Ivlarshall

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:00:52 AM

Have been there, trust me on this. Mining will result in less of a return than simply buying. I knew this but I mined anyway because it was fun mostly, and for a while it made some good coins which (only because I didn’t spend them) made the whole venture worthwhile in retrospect today.

It started with a few second hand miners from Ebay which were mostly quiet and still made a few dollars worth a day so were worthwhile, but then I made the mistake of buying the new release big miner. It cost thousands to buy, but it made pretty good coin so it was okay for about 6 months.

In the end the thousand dollar electricity bills, the constant very loud fan noise 24x7, and the daily diminishing returns, made it pointless continuing anyway, but then one day my big miner blew up due to a small amount of moisture and just like that it was all over.

If I had just bought coins not miners, I would have ended up with twice as many coins that is for sure. Even so, it was fun to mine for a while, and I am glad of the adventure regardless.
ZCoinTalk

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:12:26 AM

I would recommend buying Bitcoin. The price is actually pretty good right now.

Mining has become really expensive for consumers because the hardware and electricity costs do not outweigh the profits from mining (Bitcoin fees). Bitcoin has raised the complexity over the years, making it more difficult to solve a transaction.
Sarzy15

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:41:30 AM

Buy btc.. Mining is inappropriate for newbies but if you have the time to learn go for both
anneg814

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:57:24 AM

Buy BTC. after all mining is consume alot money, you need high grade computer, cost of high electric bills.
ZeroDrifting

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:38:26 AM

Buy and trade your Bitcoins! Easy and fast money, I personally use Paxful.com because their system is fast and smooth
yadwoa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:12:25 AM

Buy bitcoin with the money you will use to procure hardware and pay electricity in addition  with mining pools fees.  The amount you will generate from bitcoin  price increase in a year may be higher than mining.
star_lord

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:58:29 AM

i think buying is the best so far, mining consumes lots of energy
boobanana

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:10:15 PM

Buy it. Mining is not appropriate for newbies.

But it is possible to buy mining capacities and farms will mine it for you. Isn't it?
JustusJones86

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:40:43 PM

You need a dedicated mining rig to mine BTC at an adequate speed. Otherwise it will take ages and wear down your hardware pretty fast (especially your fans if you use a notebook). So buy it.
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:03:58 PM

I suggest you to buy Bitcoin with your credit card because it is faster and much better than mining because you have to invest a lot of money in mining equipment to stay competitive with other mines.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:05:03 PM

Buy bitcoin because mining will take a long time.
Kikomon

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:46:24 PM

For me i rather choose to buy a bitcoin than to mining if you have a chance to buy. why? because its very easy to earn money even if you have a work or anything you need to do first. if you buy a bitcoin, maybe 2 or 3 months your bitcoin amount will get double or more. this is only my opinion. Read and learn about Bitcoin for the satisfaction of everyone. good day to all!
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:01:21 PM

It also depends on the affordability as well the expectation. With mining the user can get a sustained earning which is not possible with buying. While buying we purchase for the fiat that we have in hands. Later the price variation is the one that lets get some earning.
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:07:59 PM

I am the beginner with Bitcoin and I know that there are great many ways to own Bitcoin such as buying, woking for jobs which pay by Bitcoin, trading orm mining but I am wondering  should I buy it or mine it?

Buy it. Mining requires knowledge and involves risks and efforts. It's more fun mining, but you gotta know what you do, if you are wondering or not sure - definitely buy and hodl.
p.s. and don't even think about cloudmining cause you'll get burned.

01BTC

Activity: 462
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:18:00 PM

Just buy and hold, buy and hold Smiley)

Read alot man, bouth of these , buying and mining req. lots of reading if you don't want to lose your money .. cheers!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: