Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:31:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking for a long term coin  (Read 1997 times)
andyhamton90

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:10:20 PM

i always put my hope on Ethereum that it will reach more than 2000$ in this year, because rightnow it has reached more than 1300$ in the first month of new 2018, so there is a long time to go for ethereum to reach more in the future. taking the chance to etherum rightnow may bring you the best profit of long term investments.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:22:19 PM

I have 500$, i'm kind of a short term trader, but now i dont have much time for it
Please suggest me some alt for holding (about 2-3months), one of my opinion is ADA, is it possible?

I don't really know about altcoin ADA, but there are some altcoins that are currently down and cheap. I think there are a lot of good pontentions that generate short-term profits. you should try to find and analyze it directly in the market.
mobomofo

Activity: 88
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:23:27 PM

I'm heavy on EOS. come June 1 it will either drop like a rock or fly to the moon as an ETH killer. Only time will tell but I hold about 70% of non mined assets in EOS.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:24:20 PM

Many worthy projects. I would not focus on top things. And on those. who is under development. Try to search, for sure there are underestimated projects!
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:28:21 PM

I think Ethereum Clasic may be one of them. If Ethereum starts to have trouble with the transactions, there is a very good chance Ethereum Classic will raise its price repeatedly (as it happened with a Bitcoin and a Bitcoin Cash).

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mobomofo

Activity: 88
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:30:15 PM

Id also look into any of the coins that have secure ledgers (not public wallets with viewable balances). ZEC, ZCL, XMR, etc. After they Ukranians kidnapped that BTC analyst and held him for ransom for 1MM BTC, private ledgers are probably going to become the norm. Heck I dont want to use my debit card at the store and have someone know my bank balance on every purchase, why would I using an altcoin that does.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:30:26 PM

You consider neo or ethereum, because I do not know of any other safe coin than these two. Many icons come to their networks, the air is supported all over the world, neo is supported by Asian markets.  Smiley
harsh1702

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:51:33 PM

Nothing better than Titanium ico is going on in the field of crypto...opportunity not to be missed...mark my words

https://ico.tbis.io/register/?ref=dytPQTV2
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:08:49 PM

I think that the most top coins are good for holding - they will definitely grow in future. I really like Waves - I think this coin is really undervalued for now, it can easily hit 100$ during this year.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

Start now with ntok bounty and get some ntok tokens and i know that it will sure be a great coin in the future.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:29:40 PM

ADA and ETH are good investments in my opinion. Also Stellar (XLM) and EOS. I would invest in more then one cryptocurrency on your place - because it is not good to be dependant on only one cryptocurrency.

easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:01:52 PM

I have 500$, i'm kind of a short term trader, but now i dont have much time for it
Please suggest me some alt for holding (about 2-3months), one of my opinion is ADA, is it possible?

Talking about been a short-term investor, then alternate coin is not the best solution for now, because most coin if not all are trying to tackle the issue of high degree in variation of market price for digital coin.taking a close at the market cap of bitcoin, ripple and ethereum within a period of 1 or 2 month. this will give you a better understanding and idea of which coin to fall en-back on in terms of investment.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
anasso

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:24:53 PM

if you want a good investment surviving the becoming crypto apocalypse, isuggest you IOTA because it's the future.

feeless, scalability, major partnerships and many other advantages.
Evgeniy007

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:42:14 PM

It is also possible to consider lesser known coins that have not yet been fired. In the market there are not a few coins worth cents. If the coins are a limited number and not many billions, the team continues to work, the community grows, then perhaps it would be worthwhile to invest precisely there with a greater risk but also a greater potential benefit.
Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:47:08 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2090765.0  intense is a good coin to hold for a long time and also

eidoo tokens , they have a very nice design wallet.
cvan

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:50:44 PM

You should look into $ITC. IoT Chain (ITC) handles security of IoT, which is lacking right now. Their tech has real world application as well. Saw this post comparing them to IOTA. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-beginners-guide-to-iot-chain-the-iota-of-china_us_5a4a4edee4b06cd2bd03e183
Hilde X

Activity: 1344
Merit: 461

The Internet of Trusted Things

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:57:42 PM

In the German section all the veterans are strong WAVES believers and everyone is happy to buy more and waiting for the soon-to-come take-off, when the new marketing team will start to work.

Also, Waves didnt do all the super hard climbing of many other hyped alts so this is still about to come.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬     INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
       China Mobile IoT All. | Ind. Internet Cons.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:03:46 PM

For me you better buy bitcoin and ethereum those are the only coina that I think will be valuable after two months though some alts are quite promising now but I'm not that confident they can be as valuable as bitcoin even for a short trader will go to it because it has proven to be aprreciative even in less than a week. Ripple and NEM as well as litecoin are also good but better put little amount on those
BarkingHawk

Activity: 197
Merit: 190

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:09:47 PM

Just look at my signature, there is a reason it rose as much as it did.  Long term is has great potential far beyond the price it is currently at, do some research.

syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:15:34 PM

I advise you to invest in several coins, not in one, because the risks must be diversified. Otherwise, you can lose everything if you fail.

Investing in several coins is a good idea but now we have more than 1000 cryptocoins and tokens so we need to filter the potential coins with a proper roadmap and then invest in those coins and to be honest i would personally recommend alts like ripple, kin, policypal, utrust and siacoin as these coins have come up with technologies which will be used in future. Do not invest in random coins rather select 5 to 6 coins and invest in those coins for a good return on investment.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: