Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:56:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Upcoming ICO - First Quarter 2018  (Read 307 times)
anelenaniku

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:46:27 PM

I've been reading in different threads about ICOs with finished products or ICOs that have finished ICO phase... but i would like to know something else...  Huh

I've just recently participated in the DIW ICO, and joined their Whitelist and Bounty program too.
HERE: https://diwtoken.com/
I feel that Decentralized Security and keeping all and any type of information safe of harms way is the future for our society. I've also spoken to the live chat on their site and joined their group on TG and they seem helpful towards me and they're community.

I would like to know your thoughts on this particular ICO, or if you have any other ICOs in mind that DO NOT have finished products just yet!

Thanks guys   Wink

Check DIW, the project is unique , the platform is going to keep evolving for ever the way will build it and the token will have real use in the platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:58:33 PM

I think the biggest potential in first quater 2018 have ArcBlock and because of this I wore their signature. They have strong team and advisors and I believe they will make cool platform. Also Balinda is going to take part in their ICO and they have a big rating on ICOdrops. So my choose is ArcBlock.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

I would like to mention that the DIW project will literally skyrocket in the first quarter of 2018! Why do i say that? Because I've been following many threads this week and now this one, even Telegram groups are mentioning DIW, this is a sign that the community is growing.
I noticed that DIW have improved their website and added the Insight / News section that will inform each and every one of us everything to do with DIW. This can be followed and confirm the sure completion of the roadmap also!
It's been reviewed by an unbiased rating site as an investment opportunity and has a high general ICO score.

If you join the Whitelist now, Whitelist participants will get preferential treatment along with better pricing, you can visit the site for more information here:  http://www.diwtoken.com/?utm_source=XKOTOFWF

Bounty Campaigns are also available if you care to participate in that way.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:22:07 PM

I will want you to look into Arcblock also, its a great project with active and serious developer...

Good looking project, i just visited your website. One thing i noticed was the pricing to participate, 1 ETH = 2052 ABT (minimum 100 ETH, 1000 ETH).
So whats the minimum amount, 100 or 1000 ETH? sounds too much!
Chuksbrownj

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:30:42 PM

I'm currently paying attention on ArcBlock, blockchain ecosystem for building and deploying decentralized applications
DanWalker

Activity: 1918
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:44:58 PM

My favourites ICOs at Q1 2018 are GoNetwork, Sapien, ArcBlock, KYC.Legal and Benebit. I guess that GoNetwork could become a very succeed one, but I think that they have a lack of marketing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

I would like to invest in Telegram ICO. I always prefer the projects which are for meeting people needs. I suppose that this ICO will over successfully with a good result represented in collected money.
kamov_hokum

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:27:47 PM

Gonna invest in Wepower and Beetoken.
jounuer

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:42:32 PM

Pay your attention to the IQEON ICO.
On the pre-sale (near 2 weeks) stage they collect more than 2 mln
for developing decentralized VR/AI gaming p2p platform with really low commissions for developers and possibility to easy earn and withdraw money

ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2479328.0
I know this project. They're really cool project
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 02:51:50 PM

MATRIX is an open-source blockchain platform that supports smart contracts and machine learning services. ICO ended 17 January 2018, A total of 13227.5ETH are sold. It starts from 6 January and ended today, just 10 days!!! that is one of the fasten ico ive know, and hope so it will good in trading.
Tekunda

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:58:55 PM

I'm currently paying attention on ArcBlock, blockchain ecosystem for building and deploying decentralized applications

Arcblock might be a huge scam:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7pwngv/why_arcblock_is_potentially_a_scam/
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:01:53 PM

There are thousands of ICOs that will start soon, I researched a lot and I will invest in the DIW.

Ann Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2682890.0

DIW enables the secure storage of sensitive information such as identification documentation, passwords, bank account and credit card Information, validated KYC or KYS related documentation, wills, as well as other valuable digital data within a highly encrypted, secure and private decentralised platform.
jacquelinecr (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:12:47 AM

My favourites ICOs at Q1 2018 are GoNetwork, Sapien, ArcBlock, KYC.Legal and Benebit. I guess that GoNetwork could become a very succeed one, but I think that they have a lack of marketing.

I've seen this ones too, was keen on checking out GoNetwork and ArcBlock because of the technology they are bringing to the forefront. I'm sure it will be a good year for these ICO's. GoNetwork seems to have weak marketing though. I hope they work to overcome that.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: