Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:31:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN][Pre-ICO Started]Mavro - the first decentralized platform for MLM systems✅  (Read 51075 times)
Snapp

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:55:16 PM

Is there a hard cap for the ICO?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aboo (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

First decentralized MLM system based on Blockchain

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:18:29 PM

Is there a hard cap for the ICO?

Hello, yes it's 100 000 ETH

qpady

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:25:14 PM

Hello, I do not know where to turn or write! Those support does not meet the second day !! At start, that is, January 22, replenished in mavro.org via eth ...
But then there was no instruction whatsoever that one can not replenish through exchanges and so on .. only directly!
But on January 23 there was an instruction that it is impossible .. Well and type the grandmothers will be lost if from exchanges and td ... HELP !!!
After all, the shoal is not mine! How could I know that there is a difference from where to replenish!
Help to contact technical support or let them know ..
PS: Of course eth was successfully translated but not what mvr did not add!
my mail is qpadyy@yandex.ru

done

Hello, again, that something has not responded for a long time .. All on needles ... = (
The second day was silent.
aboo (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:25:24 PM

Why MAVRO token guarantee will get successes?

Here is a simple analysis of profitability of the project.
Turnover of MMM in 90s and 2011th counts several billion dollars. At this time, turnover will be implemented only in MAVRO tokens. Emission of the tokens will be limited to 625 million tokens, that counts 120 million dollars at the current rate of Ethereum. It’s not hard to guess how the price of token will change in the nearest future, in the first of following. It’s not hard to guess what will be the price of the token in the upcoming few months of the active functioning of the system.

aboo (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:26:05 PM

Hello, I do not know where to turn or write! Those support does not meet the second day !! At start, that is, January 22, replenished in mavro.org via eth ...
But then there was no instruction whatsoever that one can not replenish through exchanges and so on .. only directly!
But on January 23 there was an instruction that it is impossible .. Well and type the grandmothers will be lost if from exchanges and td ... HELP !!!
After all, the shoal is not mine! How could I know that there is a difference from where to replenish!

done

Hello, again, that something has not responded for a long time .. All on needles ... = (

Hello, i'll ask dev team as soon as possible.

qpady

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:24:43 PM

done

Thank you so much !! more would such people =) Respect

Your welcome, always glad to help you.

It's just really on all the official sites that are listed in mavro.org everywhere do not answer at all ... And everywhere silence) And then some kind of dvizhaha! =) Cool!
I can not wait when the same department will decide something and answer =)
aboo (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:26:08 PM

done

It's just really on all the official sites that are listed in mavro.org everywhere do not answer at all ... And everywhere silence) And then some kind of dvizhaha! =) Cool!

Support team just busy because of presale, thats why they didn't answer right away. Anyway i'll remind them of your problem as soon as possible. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. I'm glad to help.

qpady

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:46:18 PM

done

Support team just busy because of presale, thats why they didn't answer right away. Anyway i'll remind them of your problem as soon as possible. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. I'm glad to help.

It is clear that they are busy .. The night problem is quite serious ... My opinion, they should all throw a force to solve this problem ... And Cant the big mavro.org is that they did not put the instruction in the very start .. but only the next day !! Many have written off to Tech Support and are silent everywhere ... They are busy with other serious problems and people shit! Even I strongly razarochevalis in mavro.org .... to a very big sozhelenie! ((No, thank you, and so much has already done =))

4 days have passed ... And if I had not written here I think I would not even have answered ........ It's sad! And I think more than a hundred people like that! Even my friend also got!
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:07:07 PM

This is a ponzi scheme, this project has robbed alot of people their wealth in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Nigeria and some other Asia countries, I don't understand why some people think this will end well now
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:40:20 AM

The MLM world is so great! Every day MLM business appears, and the MAVRO project can be a successful one through the security options that MLM companies and MLM users equally provide. The decentralization offered by Mavro brings added confidence in the MLM world. A project to be tracked and invested. Good luck!
CryptoProcent

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:04:59 AM

Hey admin, where's the bounty?

Where is the information about bounty? Did I miss something ?

Hi again dev! So could you provide some information about bounty, since presale is started already.

Hello guys, bounty would be up and running tommorow, and believe me, we are preparing something amazing for you. Here's a little spoiler - there's will be separate referral program for bounty participants and even few airdrops from the start. So stay tuned!

Wow great news dev! Airdrops is very popular nowadays! I wonder how this separate referral program would work, sounds like something awesome?

Just wait until tomorrow and believe me, you wouldn't be disappointed!
I can not invest money now in the MAVRO project even though it looks like a successful one but can "invest" some work in the bounty campaign. I would be happy to promote this project. Any news about bounty?
jama_bai

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:25:27 AM

Well, one question. Why are devs team missing Lyonja Golubkov? Hes not a partner anymore?
Lexxon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:03:37 PM

Well, one question. Why are devs team missing Lyonja Golubkov? Hes not a partner anymore?

It's real question or joke ? This is another project, and the leonid is just an advertising person. He is only a partner in advertising, not in life.

riiiiising

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:11:37 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't multi layer marketing campaigns have a bad reputation? I thought I read bad stuff about this quite often in the past. Open for criticism though, as I have no serious clue.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
qpady

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:43:12 PM

done

Hello good man =)
It took 3 days and from those support, no greeting is not answered! I wrote to them again! Help me again remind me of them ... !! And then suddenly forgot about me or lost the message .. Thank you very much !!! I'm ready to just get back the money =) and there already as it should be invested =))!
qpady

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:36:32 PM

done

Hello! Again, unsubscribed in tech support, and then they were lost .. Answered - Hello

Nobody has forgotten about you. Your problem can only be resolved after a financial audit. The audit will be conducted upon completion of the Pre-sale.
In order for tech support to solve everything without delay, please fill out this form - https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/sWHcLq3qL26ZDOkk1
Filled sent to the bottom written Thank you for contacting tech support. All technical issues will be resolved after the audit. The audit is scheduled for March.
That is, I understand correctly, I'm waiting until March until I solve my problem? That is, my money just hangs and does not work ... Fucking .......... Thank you MAVRO !! Zashib! Is there a varicium that will solve my problem before and return dengi ??
CryptoProcent

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:14:44 AM

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't multi layer marketing campaigns have a bad reputation? I thought I read bad stuff about this quite often in the past. Open for criticism though, as I have no serious clue.

Indeed, the MLM system is challenged and criticized by those who do not understand it. It is perceived as a pyramidal system, as a fraud. In itself, it is a rewarding system for marketers according to their work. I think the Mavro project can change the perception of Multi Level Marketing.
tanuf

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:02:08 PM
Merited by shinas (1)

WARNING! SCAM!
Sergei Mavrodi is not an advisor of this project and publicly stated on his website that mavro.org - scammers
Proof: http://sergeymavrodi.com http://sergey-mavrodi.com
Please use google translate and take care of your money!
aboo (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:56:17 PM

It's not a proof! website that you send is not Sergey's website and in this video he never said that he didn't create Mavro. Websites you send is used to fishing and scam.
Here is official Sergey's twitter - https://twitter.com/Sergey_Mavrody , where he proofs, that he is Mavro adviser.

CryptoProcent

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:11:41 AM

It's not a proof! website that you send is not Sergey's website and in this video he never said that he didn't create Mavro. Websites you send is used to fishing and scam.
Here is official Sergey's twitter - https://twitter.com/Sergey_Mavrody , where he proofs, that he is Mavro adviser.
Thanks for your information, I appreciate your promptness. It is good not to raise any suspicion on the project that those who want to invest can only make the decision on what the project offers itself. It is good to check if it is possible to inform us from several sources before writing here something that can affect negatively.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: