Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:29:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] SELFLLERY | TAKE PHOTO - MAKE MONEY 🔥  (Read 9713 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:32:55 PM

Selfllery had a wonderful mission with its launch and it provides companies with easy to use and effective promotion tools like user photos. It is a best social platform for visual content monetization.
chempa

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:34:39 PM

Prompt, this project does not have a video on YouTube? Very much it would be desirable to look videopresenauiya of this project.
Look here, friend - here are already 4 very interesting videos about the project! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoBbN_3YZt7T0qIE5n-KGQg
thank you for the link, I'm interested to see the video on the tube!)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:37:37 PM

IMO it very similar to many projects, so what makes it different?

Most projects are similar these days, it's pretty much a death match and a game of luck which one of these 10000 same idea coins will actually succeed. Grab the popcorn I guess
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:42:06 PM

IMO it very similar to many projects, so what makes it different?
Yeap. Maybe they have different about "Make charity platform". Actually i think Selfllery ( hard to spell) may be a project for personal social for sharing their photos like Instagram, Flickr,.. but they included in video and live stream.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:06:00 PM

So Selfllery using our photo, video, live stream to make some business like sharing data, sell products right? Or only a places to make photo gallery?

KotletaTokenov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:13:23 PM

Generating visual content with tokens is a great idea! Modern youth so constantly take pictures of each other - now you can earn a silent token for it. So I did not see such applications, so I think the project is unique. But the project has not gained popularity yet. On the process, I do not quite understand who and what will buy photos or video ... I think the project itself is not yet ready to the end, but from this it can turn out something!  Wink

Usechainthe First Mirror Identity Blockchain ▬▬▬▬ Usechain Empowers Identity   Makes Everyone On Chain!
OFFICIAL WEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK

LINKEDINREDDITINSTAGRAMWECHAT: USECHAIN
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:37:13 PM

So Selfllery using our photo, video, live stream to make some business like sharing data, sell products right? Or only a places to make photo gallery?
I guess, it is only to make a photo gallery orelse it may even use the photos for any kind of market promotions and also it can use the p2p sites so that the each photo viewed can have some good earnings for each click. website trafficing can also be a major benefit here.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:42:36 PM

SELFLLERY project focus on Visual Content like Instagram company did and succeed to compete with facebook and other social media websites because of focusing on specific thing, So I think this project may be successful in attracting customers although now it has only 1376 users.

1376 is pretty much a joke unless ALL of those 1376 are power users who generate a boatload of content. That's close to nothing unless there's some crazy boom that makes the number of users shoot up at once
Maybe there just showing some numbers to make people curious and stop for a minute to take a look at those users in my opinion. Also, what makes this platform different from others.

Dude, the platform is just getting started! did facebook or instagram start with million users!?
Many ICO project they start crowdfunding with no product, just an idea on paper ! and we give them our money while projects like this they build first their product then start crowdfunding which is much better in opinion because you are investing in platform that already exist.
chempa

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:49:54 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 08:00:06 PM by chempa

Prompt, this project does not have a video on YouTube? Very much it would be desirable to look videopresenauiya of this project.
Look here, friend - here are already 4 very interesting videos about the project! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoBbN_3YZt7T0qIE5n-KGQg
thank you for the link, I'm interested to see the video on the tube!)
Thanks to this video idea of the project to me.
Taugami

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:04:31 PM

Generating visual content with tokens is a great idea! Modern youth so constantly take pictures of each other - now you can earn a silent token for it. So I did not see such applications, so I think the project is unique. But the project has not gained popularity yet. On the process, I do not quite understand who and what will buy photos or video ... I think the project itself is not yet ready to the end, but from this it can turn out something!  Wink
How to look. The project collected a little more than $ 1 million in pre-Sale. With ease and per a couple days. Is not it popularity?

Profuter

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:25:10 PM

How to look. The project collected a little more than $ 1 million in pre-Sale. With ease and per a couple days. Is not it popularity?

This indicates a competently formulated proposal and getting into the target audience. The popularity of the project can be assessed after its implementation
dnbmokus

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:53:03 PM

This indicates a competently formulated proposal and getting into the target audience. The popularity of the project can be assessed after its implementation
Yes i think too. Guys working very well. Hard cup near  Grin
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:02:54 PM

SELFLLERY project focus on Visual Content like Instagram company did and succeed to compete with facebook and other social media websites because of focusing on specific thing, So I think this project may be successful in attracting customers although now it has only 1376 users.

1376 is pretty much a joke unless ALL of those 1376 are power users who generate a boatload of content. That's close to nothing unless there's some crazy boom that makes the number of users shoot up at once
Maybe there just showing some numbers to make people curious and stop for a minute to take a look at those users in my opinion. Also, what makes this platform different from others.

Dude, the platform is just getting started! did facebook or instagram start with million users!?
Many ICO project they start crowdfunding with no product, just an idea on paper ! and we give them our money while projects like this they build first their product then start crowdfunding which is much better in opinion because you are investing in platform that already exist.
That's true , just because they don't have a large number of users ,dossn't mean they don't have a good platform. They are a start up and all projects start from scratch. One by one people will discover about this project and that number could x4 or x10 in just days ,that's the power of social media you just have to go viral .
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:13:11 PM

A softcap set at 10,000 ETH is quite a lot. I hope that you will be able to advertise yourself enough to make ICO successful and to achieve the soft cap. When does the ICO start?
Taugami

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:34:21 PM

A softcap set at 10,000 ETH is quite a lot. I hope that you will be able to advertise yourself enough to make ICO successful and to achieve the soft cap. When does the ICO start?
Token sale will start on March 5, 2018. It's a pity that a long wait, but during this time the project will gather the maximum audience.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:05:07 PM

Selfllery mission expands the market of photo and video content for companies and services with a convenient search functionality that integrates modern technologies.
NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 10:24:31 PM

Nice idea whic include a lot of pragmatic points:
- YOU Token - Monetizing Visual Content
- Monetization of Social Activities
- Stock Photo
- Marketing platform
- Charity platform
- Photo-Quests and Photo-Contests
But you also mentioned about Android app and don't share link for download it! How I can check your app?

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:05:26 PM

Selfllery launch is reputed in the industry where it creates a eco system that enables users to monetize their photos, videos and live streams in a gamified way.
Photographer

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:05:32 PM

The project has a very interesting focus - photography and video, but the functioning of the platform is stiull not clear to me, not which are the investor's benefits of owning tokens.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:20:36 PM

That's true , just because they don't have a large number of users ,dossn't mean they don't have a good platform. They are a start up and all projects start from scratch. One by one people will discover about this project and that number could x4 or x10 in just days ,that's the power of social media you just have to go viral .

Ok but how can people not interested in crypto get interested in it? Or maybe this project does not target such a type of people?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: