Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:08:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] SELFLLERY | TAKE PHOTO - MAKE MONEY 🔥  (Read 9713 times)
segare

Activity: 194
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:17:35 PM

Im Japanese.
This ANN translation uses  Google Translate or other online-translators

not native
something wrong

this topic title「撮る写真-作りますお金」is especially strange
it should be 「写真を撮ってお金を得よう」

i want to join Translation campaign but my rank is newbie...
it takes two weeks until Jr member Cry

tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:25:25 PM

So I checked the website and get in touch with their chat support, I asked some certain things that might be answered like "How can your platform identify if the user who uploaded that photo is the legit owner of the photo itself? " so the agent clarified that they will do some validation ( don't know the process of validating it yet ) and they are going to do it through the technology of authorship confirmation which will be installed inside the application.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:02:20 PM

I would very much like to see the "Photo contests" section became available sooner. Do I understand correctly that there will be selected the best photos in the categories?
Taugami

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

The theme is growing before my eyes. More and more people are interested in the project. It is very cool! Here it is popularity, which was talked about here.)))

lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:45:39 PM

ICO will only be on March 5? And if it does not reach the softcap will the investors be reimbursed or continue with the project?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:28:31 PM

I do not fully understand the concept of the project. When a user marks a photo he likes, his funds are debited from his account? And to return them to the account, he needs someone to mark his photos? It turns out a vicious circle in which you can spend more than you earn ... Although maybe I misunderstood

I am also confused about this platform because what I only understand is we take photos and then what make money? I mean what is the value of our images if an ordinary people will be the one to share their photos?
I think that the main idea of ​​the project is that you can get some encouragement by placing your photos of the best quality and style. A regular photo hardly will be able to surprise anyone.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:36:51 PM

Of course, I understand that the whitepaper was compiled at the time when 1 ETH was worth $ 300, but now given the current cost, it might make sense to revise the values ​​of soft cap and hard cap in the direction of decrease? I'm sure that 10000 ETH at the current rate can be considered as a hard cap and not a soft cap
Softcap was allready reached as I know. A few pages back wrote about this. Maybe I'm wrong?
They raised 1mln $ on a pre-sale, dunno if it was a soft cap, but it's not even close to a 10k of ETH
thats really good amount of money raised things like this do easily get hypes well good for them....i just hope people will be able to make decent amount of money of sharing their photos

Profuter

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:38:51 PM

I think that the user will not need tokens on the account to put the likes. The new tokens that will be credited to the person that was liked, will be generated from the profit of the company
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:51:59 PM

Selfllery Based on Blocken Technologies-based cellheel reward system. Take photo - make money
Ashotik28

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:03:53 PM

In order to regulate fraud and inflation, users will undergo a simple validation process, and also have daily limits on their social activity that will adjust as the system builds their profile and influence. The more active a user is, the more valuable their social activity will become.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:03:48 PM

Guys, whoever has information about where the main office of the company is located, in which city? Do they plan to open representative offices in different countries?

Wow, what questions, are you going to cooperate with them? And how will you work with them in the office?
It could be. This is a great start for this project. Another project is wanted to cooperate with this project which brings a lot of newcomers to see this project moreover.
Photography is trend nowdays.many of people doing photography just for fun and only few for the earn.this platform gives opportunity to all people for make money by take the photo.i think this project will attract the more young investeros.
And I here perhaps will not agree with you, as I notice the fact that increasingly more people try to earn exactly on photo, giving themselves for professional photographer, I often am beginner in it far simple business.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:05:26 PM

In order to regulate fraud and inflation, users will undergo a simple validation process, and also have daily limits on their social activity that will adjust as the system builds their profile and influence. The more active a user is, the more valuable their social activity will become.
Yes, there surely will be some restriction for the users as to maintain the platform and its quality too. They will keep some ranking system I guess as this will give various privileges to higher rank users. This will make the project and the platform more secure and safe for people to join it and also the value of the platform will be maintained.

chempa

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:07:14 PM

SELFLLERY, the photo sharing platform that uses blockchain technology to reward its members for their contributions, closed its pre-sale on January 20th, having successfully raised over $1 million
Ashotik28

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:13:59 PM

Turn ‘likes’ into money: The system monetizes every ‘like’ through a decentralized blockchain technology, so that each user gets tokens automatically after the ‘likes’ appear under their photo.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:36:59 PM

Of course, I understand that the whitepaper was compiled at the time when 1 ETH was worth $ 300, but now given the current cost, it might make sense to revise the values ​​of soft cap and hard cap in the direction of decrease? I'm sure that 10000 ETH at the current rate can be considered as a hard cap and not a soft cap
Softcap was allready reached as I know. A few pages back wrote about this. Maybe I'm wrong?
They raised 1mln $ on a pre-sale, dunno if it was a soft cap, but it's not even close to a 10k of ETH
thats really good amount of money raised things like this do easily get hypes well good for them....i just hope people will be able to make decent amount of money of sharing their photos
I still wonder how these things work because this is common kind of platform in my opinion. And also it would be hard for the team to find supporters. Just my thoughts.
Photographer

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:53:00 PM

I do not fully understand the concept of the project. When a user marks a photo he likes, his funds are debited from his account? And to return them to the account, he needs someone to mark his photos? It turns out a vicious circle in which you can spend more than you earn ... Although maybe I misunderstood

I am also confused about this platform because what I only understand is we take photos and then what make money? I mean what is the value of our images if an ordinary people will be the one to share their photos?

I am also trying to understand. As well as I am trying to understand the precise benefits of owning these Selfllery tokens. I realize that it is that sort of project that can create a lot of hype - but I'm still missing the whole picture.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:27:18 PM

Selfllery integrates modern technology and capabilities of block chain into the digital photography market, increasing the transparency and security of its transactions, a photo and money is a unique launch.
Photographer

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:29:38 PM

Would be interesting to have a confirmation whether the soft cap has been reached or not. I have seen conflicting information.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:30:08 PM

I am also trying to understand. As well as I am trying to understand the precise benefits of owning these Selfllery tokens. I realize that it is that sort of project that can create a lot of hype - but I'm still missing the whole picture.
Not really lets say if you put a photo and it gets 10 likes = 10 tokens for example ,then that means 10 people all contributed in giving you 1 token , so if you give someone a Like you are not really losing that much . You also don't need necesserly to give like to get likes , you just have to put good pictures that will attract others into liking it , just like steemit.
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:39:54 PM

What kinds of photo should provide to earn some money? And how the platform going to use this to earn?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: