Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:55:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] SELFLLERY | TAKE PHOTO - MAKE MONEY 🔥  (Read 9712 times)
Veritus101

Activity: 271
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:46:18 PM

Maybe the developers can find a few minutes to answer to the questions that we've been posting for the previous 5 pages? They pretty much all the same

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:09:46 PM

An innovative way to encourage more photographers to take good pictures. I think the social network for this won't just base on the aesthetic value of a photograph. Are there certain criteria that need to follow in liking a picture or it depends on a certain user?
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:18:03 PM

I do not fully understand the concept of the project. When a user marks a photo he likes, his funds are debited from his account? And to return them to the account, he needs someone to mark his photos? It turns out a vicious circle in which you can spend more than you earn ... Although maybe I misunderstood

I am also confused about this platform because what I only understand is we take photos and then what make money? I mean what is the value of our images if an ordinary people will be the one to share their photos?
I think that the main idea of ​​the project is that you can get some encouragement by placing your photos of the best quality and style. A regular photo hardly will be able to surprise anyone.
You're right bud, actually their are a lots of ICO project has the almost the same idea, concepts, features and advocacy but in some point they are different due to their goals in their project. As I understand on this project they are going to met all those people take selfie or pictures in the world on social media and to have an income. Hoping the team may clarify this issue to know better those who are interested on this project.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:22:07 PM

An innovative way to encourage more photographers to take good pictures. I think the social network for this won't just base on the aesthetic value of a photograph. Are there certain criteria that need to follow in liking a picture or it depends on a certain user?
You're right, which can give us a chance to income while we take selfie posts. Its really interesting project that may attract many investors. Hoping for the success on this project as its still in development stage.
Profuter

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:26:06 PM

Not really lets say if you put a photo and it gets 10 likes = 10 tokens for example ,then that means 10 people all contributed in giving you 1 token , so if you give someone a Like you are not really losing that much . You also don't need necesserly to give like to get likes , you just have to put good pictures that will attract others into liking it , just like steemit.
Unlike steemit and "tokens for likes", developers promise several more types of earning tokens. I hope they will succeed in realizing their plans
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:36:47 PM

The trendy selfllery platform in the digital crypt world is having a huge image as it integrates modern technology and capabilities of block chain into the digital photography market and it is enabling us to make our visual content truly rewarding.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:42:51 PM

So I checked the website and get in touch with their chat support, I asked some certain things that might be answered like "How can your platform identify if the user who uploaded that photo is the legit owner of the photo itself? " so the agent clarified that they will do some validation ( don't know the process of validating it yet ) and they are going to do it through the technology of authorship confirmation which will be installed inside the application.

This is a very interesting issue, it's great that you moved it. In that case, I am also waiting for more information on how to verify the legit owner of the photo. Maybe the team will tell us when we find out?
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:44:05 PM

In your roadmap all of thing you add since 2016. But you didn't add when SELFLLERY wil be add in coinmarketcap. Can you tell me when this project will be added on coinmarketcap so that many crypto trader can be able to know more about this project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:46:54 PM

I do not fully understand the concept of the project. When a user marks a photo he likes, his funds are debited from his account? And to return them to the account, he needs someone to mark his photos? It turns out a vicious circle in which you can spend more than you earn ... Although maybe I misunderstood

Well if that cycle will happen then I am sure that most of the users will never use that "like" button because it will be deducted in their balance. I think devs needs to study well all their features.

think of this platform like steemit or youtube, you will be able to monetize your photos, videos and  Visual Content  in general and make money similar in somehow to youtube when creators monetize their videos. the difference is Self are Using blockchain technology to monetize visual content.  
SELFLLERY provides an extensive toolset for user content monetization including:
1. automated rewards in YOU (SELFLLERY money) tokens for Likes received
2. an opportunity to sell photos in stock photo
3. rewards for participating in advertising campaigns
4. prizes for photo-quests
5. rewards for participating in photo contests
6. boosted multipliers for getting into the top-ratings and for frequent social
activities.
Efta321

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:42:18 AM

Wow! This is indeed first of its kind! The concept is out of this world, new and so unique.  I am so sure this project will succeed. Good luck
the concept of this project is very interesting I will also strongly support this project.
Yeah, the concept of this project is very interesting isn't it? I really wanted to be supporter of this project but I got no skills for supporting.
you can follow some bounty from this project to support this project like twitter and facebook.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:34:08 AM

Well if that cycle will happen then I am sure that most of the users will never use that "like" button because it will be deducted in their balance. I think devs needs to study well all their features.

think of this platform like steemit or youtube, you will be able to monetize your photos, videos and  Visual Content  in general and make money similar in somehow to youtube when creators monetize their videos. the difference is Self are Using blockchain technology to monetize visual content.  
SELFLLERY provides an extensive toolset for user content monetization including:
1. automated rewards in YOU (SELFLLERY money) tokens for Likes received
2. an opportunity to sell photos in stock photo
3. rewards for participating in advertising campaigns
4. prizes for photo-quests
5. rewards for participating in photo contests
6. boosted multipliers for getting into the top-ratings and for frequent social
activities.

In addition, I think there will be a profile page or something like that where users can subscribe to a certain photographer or uploader.
If this will be like a youtube for photography then this project is going to have a high market value in the future.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:00:00 AM

I am very interested for this project. I can see, that I am not the only one interested to this project. Photos is one of my favorite thing. When I have a free time. I always took pictures. And this team amazed me. I hope you will success in this project. I will support this project and continuously be with it.
dnbmokus

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:36:52 AM

I am very interested for this project. I can see, that I am not the only one interested to this project. Photos is one of my favorite thing. When I have a free time. I always took pictures. And this team amazed me. I hope you will success in this project. I will support this project and continuously be with it.
At 21 centure peoples spend hours of time in social networks and web resource. So i sure that project  will have big success, because they will get for viewing content his money.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:22:15 AM

Very interesting article of the Selfllery project on the cointelegraph.com website - https://goo.gl/eP9kNE. Good overview and high confidence in the project!
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:21:29 AM

Of course, I understand that the whitepaper was compiled at the time when 1 ETH was worth $ 300, but now given the current cost, it might make sense to revise the values ​​of soft cap and hard cap in the direction of decrease? I'm sure that 10000 ETH at the current rate can be considered as a hard cap and not a soft cap
Softcap was allready reached as I know. A few pages back wrote about this. Maybe I'm wrong?
They raised 1mln $ on a pre-sale, dunno if it was a soft cap, but it's not even close to a 10k of ETH
thats really good amount of money raised things like this do easily get hypes well good for them....i just hope people will be able to make decent amount of money of sharing their photos
I still wonder how these things work because this is common kind of platform in my opinion. And also it would be hard for the team to find supporters. Just my thoughts.
Indeed, i found it a common platform too just like other social networks, but this one caught my interest becausd of a feature that you can earn money by taking photos. I'm just curious on how do they pay or how will you know if your photo is valuable and the reason of why do we get money by taking photo, where would the money came from? Will it be like selling photos? Or if the platform pays us, wouldn't they suffer from financial loss?

dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:42:11 AM

"The Editorial Board of Selfllery daily selects the best materials that fall into the" Editor's Choice "section, which in turn raises the author's rating." I was just thinking about how the project team can influence the attractiveness of certain photos ...
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:47:45 AM

"The Editorial Board of Selfllery daily selects the best materials that fall into the" Editor's Choice "section, which in turn raises the author's rating." I was just thinking about how the project team can influence the attractiveness of certain photos ...
It is their job on selfllery so we don't have to think about it and most probably they are not even attractive to people selfie's.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:49:49 AM

Of course, I understand that the whitepaper was compiled at the time when 1 ETH was worth $ 300, but now given the current cost, it might make sense to revise the values ​​of soft cap and hard cap in the direction of decrease? I'm sure that 10000 ETH at the current rate can be considered as a hard cap and not a soft cap
Softcap was allready reached as I know. A few pages back wrote about this. Maybe I'm wrong?
They raised 1mln $ on a pre-sale, dunno if it was a soft cap, but it's not even close to a 10k of ETH
thats really good amount of money raised things like this do easily get hypes well good for them....i just hope people will be able to make decent amount of money of sharing their photos
I still wonder how these things work because this is common kind of platform in my opinion. And also it would be hard for the team to find supporters. Just my thoughts.
Indeed, i found it a common platform too just like other social networks, but this one caught my interest becausd of a feature that you can earn money by taking photos. I'm just curious on how do they pay or how will you know if your photo is valuable and the reason of why do we get money by taking photo, where would the money came from? Will it be like selling photos? Or if the platform pays us, wouldn't they suffer from financial loss?
You're right, it seems that this project is so common that looks like advertising by taking selfie photos. Well, as far as I know the photos should be quality and meaningful that can caught the attention of many and that kind of photo will be popular. I hope there would be some devs or staffs to clarify this concerns.
Exactly, and that is my point that dev should at least clarify us and explain it simply why we can gain money through the photos sharing. I think this will be hard for them to compete this in the market just my opinion.
Ashotik28

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:50:49 AM

An element I truly appreciate in their business model as well, is a dedicated 10% of revenue stream for charity by the company itself, and additionally by the users themselves, if they choose to do so. This could provide an amateur photographer with a large following to support real causes they care about.
Profuter

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:51:34 AM

In addition, I think there will be a profile page or something like that where users can subscribe to a certain photographer or uploader.
If this will be like a youtube for photography then this project is going to have a high market value in the future.
In addition to subscribing to a photographer, they need to do subscribing to the tags, for example, "#spring" or "#inthecafe" to track the appearance of new photos of the necessary subject
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: