Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:16:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] SELFLLERY | TAKE PHOTO - MAKE MONEY 🔥  (Read 9712 times)
SELFLLERY

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:59:12 PM

I asked this question some time ago but nobody answered (or I missed the answer). Where's the project team presentation? Any links to alpha/beta and github code?

Thanks for the answer in advance!

Sorry, for the late answer Cry. Project team is introduced https://tge.selfllery.com/
Github link is here https://github.com/Selfllery/selfllery-token

Thank you for your support and believe in our success  Smiley Smiley Smiley
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:18:29 PM

We can earn money just by taking photos?
Can i get an explanation about it and also about the value of your token? for what it can be used?
Violet155

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:23:22 PM

Hello! The iOS application will be launched at the beginning of March 2018
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:40:49 PM

Wow! The site has already uploaded more than 10,000 photos! Their number, as well as the number of registered users grows simply with space speed! Fantastic!
SELFLLERY

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:49:18 PM

Can i get an explanation about it and also about the value of your token? for what it can be used?

YOU token transfer happens when users receive Likes (‘Proof-of-Like’). You can get money getting likes, so it motivates you to create a really cool visual content Smiley Or just to have a lot friends on the platform who like your photos anyway). At the moment 1 YOU = 0.001 ETH. The value of 1 YOU token may increase when the platform will become more popular. YOU tokens can be exchanged to ETH and then to cash or use in SELFLLERY.
The purpose of SELFLLERY is to create an ecosystem that:
1. Enables users to monetize their photos, videos and live streams in a gamified way;
2. Supports charitable organizations and makes donations easy for users;
3. Provides companies with easy-to-use and effective promotion tools that involve
user photos;
4. Expands the market of photo and video content for companies and news services,
with a convenient search functionality;
5. Integrates modern technologies and capabilities of blockchain into the digital
photography market, increasing the transparency and security of its transactions.
Taugami

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:01:01 PM

And what else are tokens used for? Either use it for its intended purpose, or for the sake of investment, that is, buy cheaper, sell more. Is not it?

Veritus101

Activity: 271
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:04:22 PM

YOU token transfer happens when users receive Likes (‘Proof-of-Like’). You can get money getting likes, so it motivates you to create a really cool visual content Smiley Or just to have a lot friends on the platform who like your photos anyway). At the moment 1 YOU = 0.001 ETH. The value of 1 YOU token may increase when the platform will become more popular. YOU tokens can be exchanged to ETH and then to cash or use in SELFLLERY.
1. Enables users to monetize their photos, videos and live streams in a gamified way;
3. Provides companies with easy-to-use and effective promotion tools that involve
user photos;
4. Expands the market of photo and video content for companies and news services,
5. Integrates modern technologies and capabilities of blockchain into the digital
photography market, increasing the transparency and security of its transactions.

Sorry, i didn't get it. What is the point holding YOU tokens on the platform? Or you should buy 'likes' as well?
Ashotik28

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:00:54 AM

Initially, YOU tokens are generated during the TGE based on the Ethereum platform.
Buyers receive YOU in exchange for Ethereum (ETH) tokens by sending a payment to a
smart contract that generates YOU tokens. The smart contract address will be published
on official Selfllery website one day before the TGE start.
SELFLLERY

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:54:32 PM

user photos;

Sorry, i didn't get it. What is the point holding YOU tokens on the platform? Or you should buy 'likes' as well?
You should not buy likes. When you like some photos you do not spend your tokens Smiley SELFLLERY just charges tokens.
Violet155

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:04:22 PM

SELFLLERY platform, to make purchases in the SELFLLERY marketplace and stock gallery,
dzelenyanskiy

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:05:06 PM

Do I understand correctly that early project investors will receive additional reward during the year?
Taugami

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:52:21 PM

user photos;

You should not buy likes. When you like some photos you do not spend your tokens Smiley SELFLLERY just charges tokens.
I do not quite understand. So, to put the likes of the photo I like, I need tokens, right? But you said that not all photos will need tokens to put a like. How to understand this?

NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:31:44 PM

Q1 2018
TGE Launch
Team expansion
Marketplace
Advertising module
Photo editing filters
Beta version of iOS application

When to wait of release of you iOS application? In the end of March? And will it be accessiable in Russian APP store?

NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:38:59 PM

user photos;
As we will receive tokens for liking our content I can't imagine what will be with the price to your token? For instance I have a good quality and interesting foto with permanently increasing likes day by day! The number of likes could reach a big number (a little less than infinity))), so the number of tokens also should increase in proportion to likes. How the price for token will be calculated?

1Bullion

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:49:12 PM

The project is perfect for talented people! It is interesting to see the updated application, if any!! Where can I see information about the launch of the ICO?

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
Veritus101

Activity: 271

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:34:48 PM

I'm quite sure there would be platforms that sell likes, are going to ban them or it wouldn't matter?
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:10:34 PM

Photo Content as a Tool for Mining Cryptocurrency on SELFLLERY

Earning money with your photos is more than real nowadays! SELFLLERY is a social platform that offers a unique opportunity, based on the blockchain technology, to convert the involvement of users into cryptocurrency!

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/photo-content-for-mining-cryptocurrency-on-selfllery/

dzelenyanskiy

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:25:13 AM

The project is perfect for talented people! It is interesting to see the updated application, if any!! Where can I see information about the launch of the ICO?
Keep a link, friend, to the page Selfllery TGE! Here you will find all the information you need about the dates of the tokensale!
Ashotik28

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:16:02 AM

10% of revenue stream for charity by the company itself, and additionally by the users themselves, if they choose to do so. This could provide an amateur photographer with a large following to support real causes they care about.
Violet155

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

Hello. SELFLLERY will be a crypto-based photo-sharing platform. It will allow users to post photos and other visual content and receive rewards in cryptocurrency for their contributions to the platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: