Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:43:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] SELFLLERY | TAKE PHOTO - MAKE MONEY 🔥  (Read 9712 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:06:38 AM

Only in 2k16 Facebook make 20 billion USD on advertising but not all we understand what Facebook make this money on our visual content so far them we are like slave's. Our SELFLLERY platform come solve problem and from now we can make money on our visual content.

Yes, these platforms may also beat Instagram in term of advertisement on the site. Because SELFLLERY will focus on quality, unique pictures that the member will upload and at the same time the member will also earn.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:17:52 AM

Only in 2k16 Facebook make 20 billion USD on advertising but not all we understand what Facebook make this money on our visual content so far them we are like slave's. Our SELFLLERY platform come solve problem and from now we can make money on our visual content.

Yes, these platforms may also beat Instagram in term of advertisement on the site. Because SELFLLERY will focus on quality, unique pictures that the member will upload and at the same time the member will also earn.
I think there would be a possibility for that. Because aside from the fact that Selfllery is handling a great platform. People will be encourage more to engage here in the Selfllery because they will also be get a benefit from it aside from having enjoying their leisure time acessing the internet but also gaining a profits from their pictures.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:51:28 AM

This project draws the attention of not only ordinary users of the Internet, but also the owners of companies, since with the help of this application it will be possible to promote goods and services. This is a non-stop plus to developers
In addition to this, the project will also be launched for charitable organizations. The project in this regard is positive and generally useful for the society. It will be interesting to see how it will be realized
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:54:10 AM

I want receive money from making photo. It seems like my own paradice getting money from hobby) really
Please explain me how does it work?
It is better to get the information you need from the main document of the project - whitepaper, than to learn it from other participants. Here is the link, do not be lazy to read - https://selfllery.com/wp/selfllery_whitepaper_en.pdf
xDispeLme

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:55:23 AM

This project actually good..i want make money for my photo..
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:59:08 AM

SELFLLERY regularly creates photo quests - single- and multiplayer games for photographers. In a photoquest, users are tasked with making photos of certain objects, animals or scenes within a limited period of time.

Cool! Where did you read this? Photo quests is a very interesting idea! I would like to participate in it! When will the project be published already? Wink
I guess this is the perfect platform for those who are loving to have some selfies while going outside and capture the best moments.
Also an interesting option. Catch life moments photographer. You can see the world around us from the other side, and see what you do not notice in ordinary life.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:11:58 AM

the project is really very interesting and attracts the attention of many people. If you want to get some profit from it, you should now support it in development.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:26:48 AM

Lol, if i don't have mistake, have a lot of people said the sentences so much. Everyone here know about this, and i think you should read carefully about this project.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:30:22 AM

This project draws the attention of not only ordinary users of the Internet, but also the owners of companies, since with the help of this application it will be possible to promote goods and services. This is a non-stop plus to developers
In addition to this, the project will also be launched for charitable organizations. The project in this regard is positive and generally useful for the society. It will be interesting to see how it will be realized
You mention about charity organizations which mean that this project has been created to support the organization? Well, if I were to decide, their purpose  is really for the good of the society which is also means that they are working with with a good purpose.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:47:51 AM

As what I can see for this project, I think they will share the funds that they get from advertisement and the token price in the future as a reward to its users which will make the community grow. It's like breaking the capitalism of social media.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:49:51 AM

the project is really very interesting and attracts the attention of many people. If you want to get some profit from it, you should now support it in development.
I fully agree with you that the project must be supported at the tokensale stage, starting from March 5, because it will make it possible to get a good profit not only from the growth of the cost of the YOU coins you acquired, but also directly from using the opportunities of the working project!
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:57:36 PM

SELFLLERY provides advertisers with a marketing tool set that includes games and contests. The brand or company owner can launch a photo contest between users and specify custom conditions that would attract attention to the brand. Blockchain provides transparency of the contest as advertisers will use smart contract to specify the contest terms and rewards distribution.
SELFLLERY is indeed very extraordinary and worth to support because this project has some very interesting things, hopefully this project will achieve success that they will achieve.
The project has lots of scope for future. This project has great potential to grow more. SELFLLERY is medium to earn money with help of photography. We have to use this chance to make money. SELFLLERY took the new revolution in the photography industry. They give value to photography. This project will be succeeded soon.

Yeah, I also believe this. Because now a days many people are addicted to selfies now and because of this project they can now earn from their selfies. I just hope that many people will support this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:02:12 PM

SELFLLERY provides advertisers with a marketing tool set that includes games and contests. The brand or company owner can launch a photo contest between users and specify custom conditions that would attract attention to the brand. Blockchain provides transparency of the contest as advertisers will use smart contract to specify the contest terms and rewards distribution.
SELFLLERY is indeed very extraordinary and worth to support because this project has some very interesting things, hopefully this project will achieve success that they will achieve.
The project has lots of scope for future. This project has great potential to grow more. SELFLLERY is medium to earn money with help of photography. We have to use this chance to make money. SELFLLERY took the new revolution in the photography industry. They give value to photography. This project will be succeeded soon.

Yeah, I also believe this. Because now a days many people are addicted to selfies now and because of this project they can now earn from their selfies. I just hope that many people will support this project.
I do not share your optimism. Now there are many sites selling content, more than anything I can do with new people in the crypto world.
Ashotik28

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:10:40 PM

a very exciting project because it is a photographer's project and can make money, certainly this project will be very interesting to the participants and investors hopefully this project can be successful and develop for the future. I hope)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:52:06 PM

As what I can see for this project, I think they will share the funds that they get from advertisement and the token price in the future as a reward to its users which will make the community grow. It's like breaking the capitalism of social media.
Am going to be the first person to say I hope so it will be amazing can't wait for more details

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:09:38 PM

a very exciting project because it is a photographer's project and can make money, certainly this project will be very interesting to the participants and investors hopefully this project can be successful and develop for the future. I hope)
Photography is an art and peoples really need to pay for it. This projrct will surely be worth and also most of the effecient photograogers will have good profits here so hope they all submit this project.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

Well, let's just all hope that selflerry plans and goals will be achieve in the near future so that they can share all their profit to all their supporters of this project and also all the users of selflerry.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:20:04 PM

Well, this is what makes the project to be more profitable because they give rewards for sharing some photos. I am hoping that there will more people will be interested to join the ICO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
1Bullion

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

Photography is an art and peoples really need to pay for it. This projrct will surely be worth and also most of the effecient photograogers will have good profits here so hope they all submit this project.

this is really an interesting idea of the project, and most importantly - necessary for society.
now it remains to maximally invest in advertising, so that as many people can learn about the project and can invest in it.
one of the brightest projects of this year!

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:41:56 PM

Well, this is what makes the project to be more profitable because they give rewards for sharing some photos. I am hoping that there will more people will be interested to join the ICO.
Surely more and more peoples will join this project as they will surely get good profits here just by sharing photos and why would they not get attracted here? This is indeed a good project which will truely have good profits ahead if it keeps remaining on the hot list.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: