Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:55:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] SELFLLERY | TAKE PHOTO - MAKE MONEY 🔥  (Read 9712 times)
Ashotik28

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:56:10 AM

The interest of humanity to digital photographs is rapidly increasing with every year, which affects the needs of social platforms, where you can publish collected photos and videos. Since SELFLLERY monetizes the activities of its users, it remains only a matter of time when the platform will become the world’s leader in demand. Of course, with the increase in its demand, the value of the YOU token will grow, which will have a great impact on those who decide to join the development and expansion of SELFLLERY at an early stage.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:10:08 PM

The interest of humanity to digital photographs is rapidly increasing with every year, which affects the needs of social platforms, where you can publish collected photos and videos. Since SELFLLERY monetizes the activities of its users, it remains only a matter of time when the platform will become the world’s leader in demand. Of course, with the increase in its demand, the value of the YOU token will grow, which will have a great impact on those who decide to join the development and expansion of SELFLLERY at an early stage.
I like photography since the early age and as years passed by I didnt see any opportunity to monetize my captured moments, when I found out this platform, it really gives me something between happiness and craving for rewards as I can share my visions to other people and at the same make profit from it so it's really a good idea of investing in this platform to make it more possible to launch in sooner.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:12:08 PM

I do not quite understand how the uniqueness of the photo will be tracked, because many users are likely to be plagiarized, or rather want to do it. There must be some levers that will control this mechanism
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:15:40 PM

The project is very reminiscent of when artists paint their pictures and then sell them. This is almost the same, only here will the photos be sold to photographers.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:48:52 PM

The project is very reminiscent of when artists paint their pictures and then sell them. This is almost the same, only here will the photos be sold to photographers.
what you are talking about is more like auction from that artist perspective because they just do put those things on wall during an event and then you go have a look and possibly buy from auction bidding

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:11:54 PM

I do not quite understand how the uniqueness of the photo will be tracked, because many users are likely to be plagiarized, or rather want to do it. There must be some levers that will control this mechanism

Maybe dev can make a system that will track the uniqueness of the images that will be uploaded? My concern is how dev can trace abuse people that will make a lot of likes in particular photos?

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:13:08 PM

Alternatively, SELFLLERY can grow into a very popular social network and replace the same outdated facebook and other social networks.

It depends if they will be able to manage it according to plan, this will actually be tough because they need to avoid bots or people spamming the platform in order to get a high reward.

You are right, there are lots of people out there that will abuse this project. But I am still positive that selflerry can make a system that will filter this wrong doings. Good luck I hope you succeed.
Exactly, many people will try to abuse the platform if the SELFLLERRY team comes out with a legit way to solve this problem they'll benefit many people who work hard to earn from the platform and even they'll help themselves!
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:20:54 PM

Alternatively, SELFLLERY can grow into a very popular social network and replace the same outdated facebook and other social networks.

It depends if they will be able to manage it according to plan, this will actually be tough because they need to avoid bots or people spamming the platform in order to get a high reward.

You are right, there are lots of people out there that will abuse this project. But I am still positive that selflerry can make a system that will filter this wrong doings. Good luck I hope you succeed.
Same here. I am very hopefull to this project because I know that SELFLLERY will attract more investors someday for being creative and having a unique type of photography which will gived a chance to earned money.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:57:04 PM

Yes right, I am just wondering how the dev will make this project just by sharing and voting quality pictures? what are their advantages compared to other existing projects?

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:10:30 PM

Maybe dev can make a system that will track the uniqueness of the images that will be uploaded? My concern is how dev can trace abuse people that will make a lot of likes in particular photos?
I think they already planned that kind of concerns because its a part of the problems that need some solutions. Also, the team must be busy developing the platform and making more innovations to improve the platform.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

An interesting project, but I do not seem to understand very much how it differs from others. Do you have a topic in Russian?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

Same here. I am very hopefull to this project because I know that SELFLLERY will attract more investors someday for being creative and having a unique type of photography which will gived a chance to earned money.
They have made a very good project by working hard. The best thing about this project is that you can earn money through your photo. This is a very good opportunity available through this project. We should be encouraged project like this. because of this thing so many investors looking forward to this project.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:42:53 PM

That really sounds lagging in understanding the Selfllery white papers, it might be the uniqueness on basing the quality of the picture you clicked that would grab you benefiting rewards too Cool
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:02:38 PM

Is there any reward?And what will be charged for the use of the portal?

I recommend you to read min. one time the ANN Thread ( you dont even need to read the Whitepaper  Cool )   Of course is there a reward and these are YOU coins. Everyone can participate in the platform as far as I know and u do not need any registration fee.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:40:45 PM

I recommend you to read min. one time the ANN Thread ( you dont even need to read the Whitepaper  Cool )   Of course is there a reward and these are YOU coins. Everyone can participate in the platform as far as I know and u do not need any registration fee.
Selfllery already made a wonderful plan for the people who did not still gain the YOU coins which is 0.001 ETH per coin and it still allowed us some last grace timeline to gain 5% bonus in the 48h which is available till 7th of march.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:09:17 PM

Unless the traffic of all the pictures will be like in 9gag or Reddit if you are familiar with them, I think it is impossible to plagiarized a picture by just adding a report button and then the moderator will check what pic is uploaded first beside certain evidence if it came out of an external source.
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:40:44 PM

Selfllery already made a wonderful plan for the people who did not still gain the YOU coins which is 0.001 ETH per coin and it still allowed us some last grace timeline to gain 5% bonus in the 48h which is available till 7th of march.
I think this is a great opportunity for investment in this very high potential project as it has a very unique idea to make a token for creative content in photographs. This will increase the interest of the people in the photo industry and also the valve will increase very rapidly.

khurramshahzad

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:42:15 PM

Great Project!
Taugami

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 06:06:30 PM

Wow, how quickly there are messages! I just do not have time to read them in evenings.) I wish good luck in the development of the project!

GoldZeus

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 06:07:08 PM

Is it me or the video at the end say "AUDIO JUNGLE"Huh LOL
I hope it's just my imagination, and that it wasn't "too expensive" to pay for the audio  Cheesy Cheesy.

This is a very interesting project and one that I will like to be part of, but will need to do more research before giving my final thoughts.

Good luck.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: