Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:12:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] SELFLLERY | TAKE PHOTO - MAKE MONEY 🔥  (Read 9716 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:04:29 AM

this project is really similar like the one called wikibits - competitor wikipedia / there is one difference: in wikibits you get rewards for writing good content

and the competitor of this project is in my opinion instagram / but one difference :  in selflerry you get for views and follows rewards

great implementation but I still have my doubts how successful it will be after the launch ...
ady_crypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:07:53 AM

wow such a great idea. I think is the best idea i heard for 2018
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:10:23 AM

Ive heard selfllery will also organize photo contest for members, what would be the prizes involved?

Interesting idea. Where did you see this news? I want to read the rules of participation in the Photo Contest. I have very interesting photos to take part in the contest.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:47:32 AM

The offer of buying coins with a 5% bonus ends today at 12:00 (UTC +03: 00)! Possibilities to purchase coins at a discount will not be any more, so who else is thinking of entering the project, now is the time to do it!
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:18:43 AM

Ive heard selfllery will also organize photo contest for members, what would be the prizes involved?

Interesting idea. Where did you see this news? I want to read the rules of participation in the Photo Contest. I have very interesting photos to take part in the contest.
That is a really interesting news. A contest within this project! Great! This is a really great marketing strategy for the Selfllery project. They come up with a great idea to really attract more people here in the Selfllery community. A Selfllery is a really great project that I am sure that sooner or later it will boost ans become more popular in the crypto world.
Ashotik28

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:47:36 AM

The interest of humanity to digital photographs is rapidly increasing with every year, which affects the needs of social platforms, where you can publish collected photos and videos. Since SELFLLERY monetizes the activities of its users, it remains only a matter of time when the platform will become the world’s leader in demand. Of course, with the increase in its demand, the value of the YOU token will grow, which will have a great impact on those who decide to join the development and expansion of SELFLLERY at an early stage.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:30:45 AM

That is a really interesting news. A contest within this project! Great! This is a really great marketing strategy for the Selfllery project. They come up with a great idea to really attract more people here in the Selfllery community. A Selfllery is a really great project that I am sure that sooner or later it will boost ans become more popular in the crypto world.
Well, it looks like people not reading carefully on the website. The website is clearly mentioning the photo contest on the first page.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:41:57 AM

this project is really similar like the one called wikibits - competitor wikipedia / there is one difference: in wikibits you get rewards for writing good content

and the competitor of this project is in my opinion instagram / but one difference :  in selflerry you get for views and follows rewards

great implementation but I still have my doubts how successful it will be after the launch ...
This is the challenge that the team must be facing. Since instagram have many users due to it is free to use but the problem is we got nothing to earn. Selfllery is something that is interesting which is about reward based platform. This is why lots of people are curious about this project because of these "take photo-make money".

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:05:57 AM

This is the challenge that the team must be facing. Since instagram have many users due to it is free to use but the problem is we got nothing to earn. Selfllery is something that is interesting which is about reward based platform. This is why lots of people are curious about this project because of these "take photo-make money".
And also, this plattform's concept is really great. Imagined, you have a chanced to developed your skills in photography and you will be able to earned cryptocurrencies and possibly gain profits in return? I think a lot of people here in the forum will be joining this project because of it's unique kind of features.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:29:16 AM

Nice, if selflerry will organize a photo contest then we can be sure that lots of photographers and photo enthusiasts will be going to join that contest and it will increase the popularity of selflerry.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:06:23 PM

The offer of buying coins with a 5% bonus ends today at 12:00 (UTC +03: 00)! Possibilities to purchase coins at a discount will not be any more, so who else is thinking of entering the project, now is the time to do it!

If you will compare this 5% bonus to other new projects that offer almost 50% I think the percentage is really low. Do you think this is attract many investors to join this project?

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:44:42 PM

Nice, if selflerry will organize a photo contest then we can be sure that lots of photographers and photo enthusiasts will be going to join that contest and it will increase the popularity of selflerry.
That will be a real excitement to be a part for the photo contest, if it is there for all the bitcoin forum users also there will be more participation and galleries of stock Shocked
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:47:05 PM

You have a good point but I think they need to finished first their ICO which is the most important part of the activity. Selfllery will be facing a lot of challenges because the platform seems common and they need to have a better innovations which is sometime useful in the future.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:17:42 PM

If you will compare this 5% bonus to other new projects that offer almost 50% I think the percentage is really low. Do you think this is attract many investors to join this project?
if I understand correctly, this is the last stage of sales and therefore now such a low bonus percentage. If you turned to the sale earlier, and the percentage accordingly would be more.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:26:44 PM

That will be a real excitement to be a part for the photo contest, if it is there for all the bitcoin forum users also there will be more participation and galleries of stock Shocked
Great concept of having a contest with rewards that will absolutely make it more a serious one. Best of the best photos will be exhibited and you never know your photo will win it, so let's hope it will be real.
Taugami

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:00:14 PM

if I understand correctly, this is the last stage of sales and therefore now such a low bonus percentage. If you turned to the sale earlier, and the percentage accordingly would be more.
For some projects, the bonus when buying tokens in the last stages of the ICO is 15-20%. I do not argue that this is for everyone, but it would be nice to get more tokens, because this is the main sale.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:14:29 PM

Exactly, which some project have similar advocacy as they just change some little in terms of rewards and features but somehow have similarity all in all. Well, as I understand it will helps to earn those people want to take pictures.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:23:50 PM

Surely it will be the Selfllery token, that will give value to it. The token itself will be the internal currency in the social network that they are developing.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:19:31 PM

The concept is quite interesting, usually a social project just for just sharing, but here there is a reward program for foto we take and will get some sort of reward.
And it's good that you can not only exchange photos, but also get a profit for it. Clearly it will not be huge, but at least something
More than social media and the benefits of selfllery as you said, it will be instrument of investment in future via ICO right now, we can makes investment in Facebook or other on the early when the price of share is cheap, but in selfllery we have good chance getting cheap ICO right now.
Yes, investing in early ICO projects is the great investment to have which is the price is still cheap and the project is still starting. Selfllery will be successful and i know this will be a great project to have.

And with that you have 0 proof, evidence or anything remotely useful in proving what you said will happen. Just random ramblings saying it will. Good Job
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:25:26 PM

wow such a great idea. I think is the best idea i heard for 2018
Great, I'm hoping also for another round of airdrops. So, that it will add on for the popularity on this project. Also, for the up coming bounty campaign as I want to joined it soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: