Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:58:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] SELFLLERY | TAKE PHOTO - MAKE MONEY 🔥  (Read 9712 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:26:48 PM

Ive heard selfllery will also organize photo contest for members, what would be the prizes involved?

Surely it will be the Selfllery token, that will give value to it. The token itself will be the internal currency in the social network that they are developing.
I guess so. That'll be a interesting way to gain a bit more support and following from many new users because of these types of contests!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:53:09 PM

For why buy YOU tokens? They can be used as an internal currency within the project to purchase products and services from companies represented in the marketplace, and to pay for contextual advertising or premium accounts in SELFLLERY!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:54:35 PM

wow such a great idea. I think is the best idea i heard for 2018
Great, I'm hoping also for another round of airdrops. So, that it will add on for the popularity on this project. Also, for the up coming bounty campaign as I want to joined it soon.

I think they already have an ongoing bounty campaign but I can't seem to find the link also please what's the new bounty you are saying did they announce it

BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:20:18 PM

It's pretty great to see that the community and ecosystem created by this project is growing in numbers and influence.
Taugami

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:38:18 PM

It's pretty great to see that the community and ecosystem created by this project is growing in numbers and influence.
I myself am shocked by the geometric progression of the growth of the popularity of this project.) When this topic was just created, discussions were participated one people, now dozens of people are discussing the project!

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:10:37 PM

wow such a great idea. I think is the best idea i heard for 2018
Great, I'm hoping also for another round of airdrops. So, that it will add on for the popularity on this project. Also, for the up coming bounty campaign as I want to joined it soon.

And you participated in 1 round? I participated, but received nothing, I do not know in what the reason, was registered up to it in many distributions and often received them, so, that experience is as well executed items I in it all properly... Possibly designers simply passed me by the party.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MikesLeo

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:17:12 PM

I myself am shocked by the geometric progression of the growth of the popularity of this project.) When this topic was just created, discussions were participated one people, now dozens of people are discussing the project!
The road map looks good for Selfllery project when i analysed so i choose selfllery also its purpose of launch is really adorable, being a photographer this platform provides me a better opportunity to choose it. This could be the same empowering everyone.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:26:09 PM

hard cap is not high. this is correct, because I think the project does not have a long-term future.

Why did you said that the project does not have a long-term future? This project is still new and a lot of us is hoping that it will be successful and will stay in this field for a long time.
We do not really require to worry those comments but we still welcome caused you feel Selfllery does not have a long-term future that approach helps to make better plans to meet the challenges if expectations benefit Selfllery community.
Yes i completely agreed with you.SELFLLERY have really long term good future but some of people don't believe it but don't worry about them.Many of people investing in this project and  still many of people investing in it.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:21:44 PM

hard cap is not high. this is correct, because I think the project does not have a long-term future.

Why did you said that the project does not have a long-term future? This project is still new and a lot of us is hoping that it will be successful and will stay in this field for a long time.
We do not really require to worry those comments but we still welcome caused you feel Selfllery does not have a long-term future that approach helps to make better plans to meet the challenges if expectations benefit Selfllery community.
Yes i completely agreed with you.SELFLLERY have really long term good future but some of people don't believe it but don't worry about them.Many of people investing in this project and  still many of people investing in it.
Several peoples will not yet know this platform but once after they release their beta version many peoples will join the team and also the number of investors will grow rapidly giving a good and bright future. Also earning money will be that easy as clicking a picture.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:41:52 PM

Several peoples will not yet know this platform but once after they release their beta version many peoples will join the team and also the number of investors will grow rapidly giving a good and bright future. Also earning money will be that easy as clicking a picture.
But, yet this project is much more popular as it is really a easy way of earning money, Just click photos and upload them to earn some tokens for free. This project will really have some good profits ahead and also i am sure that the project will be much more profitable ahead.
Underrated

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:57:16 PM

But, yet this project is much more popular as it is really a easy way of earning money, Just click photos and upload them to earn some tokens for free. This project will really have some good profits ahead and also i am sure that the project will be much more profitable ahead.
This project will be the major platform for earning money for a lot of peoples in the future and also the photographers will take this project much more seriously so that they can really earn a good amount of profits ahead just by clicking photos.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:29:22 PM

I have got something interesting from the developer of team on their social media. Yesterday SELFLLERY’s team has participated in the first Blockchain & Bitcoin conference in Turkey, Istanbul. They have presented their social platform to investors, traders, financiers, blockchain developers, as well as management of companies interested in business modernization. https://t.co/awh4cEE8xW
I am sure that the event was very interesting and useful for the participants. Thanks to the active work of the team, yesterday even more people could learn about Selfllery, and some of them will certainly want to participate in TGE! Keep it up, guys!

I think yes, because however it is real project and can be applied by community in the future, all of us can try their service before the coins can be used on there, we can make registering on here https://selfllery.com and to be the community of selfllery. This project will be sucessfull because they have community that use their service and it is unique project, i never see before something like this.
Totally agree with you! I have not yet seen projects of such a plan, which already had and fairly high-quality version of the application already ready for the pre-release. Success is inevitable.)

I hope the market recognizes that and rewards them for coming with more than just a white paper.
Well... I don't care about the market because it can be manipulated by investors with large of money, more than it selfllery has good community to addopt the coins, i think it is more important than just pump and dump on the coin, the community will makes the coin survive for long time although the price is cheap, because of the community bitcoin can be survive until right now.

When I say that I wish for the market to recognize SELFRLLERY's work, I am in no way saying that I want the coin to be pumped and dumped. Instead I am referring to higher adoption of this project compared to the ones without any MVP.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:43:25 PM

For why buy YOU tokens? They can be used as an internal currency within the project to purchase products and services from companies represented in the marketplace, and to pay for contextual advertising or premium accounts in SELFLLERY!

SELFLLERY is platform that connect advertiser/seller and users/buyer, they don't need that content form themselves. And if you mean why they didn't just use currency like their or bitcoin instead of creating a token, they can do that if they have the money to build that the platform, but since they need to fund their project, they started ICOs that requires to issue a token.
Anyway I read their whitepaper that YOU tokens should not be seen as an investment, but they will have some value on the cryptocurrencies market.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:50:25 PM

Ive heard selfllery will also organize photo contest for members, what would be the prizes involved?

Surely it will be the Selfllery token, that will give value to it. The token itself will be the internal currency in the social network that they are developing.
I guess so. That'll be a interesting way to gain a bit more support and following from many new users because of these types of contests!
Of course, do you think they will make prize by ETH or BTC? As I think they maybe have 3 options : Altcoins, Bitcoin, SELFLLERY TOKEN (YOU).
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:17:33 PM

SELFLLERY is platform that connect advertiser/seller and users/buyer, they don't need that content form themselves. And if you mean why they didn't just use currency like their or bitcoin instead of creating a token, they can do that if they have the money to build that the platform, but since they need to fund their project, they started ICOs that requires to issue a token.
Anyway I read their whitepaper that YOU tokens should not be seen as an investment, but they will have some value on the cryptocurrencies market.
I agree with you, YOU tokens will have their value after the ICO finish and their working showing they really develop this platform. Of course, i think YOU tokens look like rewards for posting your images, videos.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:18:08 AM

Good to see these project is doing well. I visited their website a while ago and saw that they already raised more than 1.5 YOU tokens. Keep Rockin Selfllery.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:48:09 AM

Good to see these project is doing well. I visited their website a while ago and saw that they already raised more than 1.5 YOU tokens. Keep Rockin Selfllery.
For the deserving skills possessed by the talented people, selfllery become their choice now where they actively started taking photo - making money also actively started investing and participating in the selfllery programs to keep supporting.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:28:00 AM

Yeah to keep th platform engaged they has to bring in some activities. This will definitely raise the standards of the platform. As far as the prize is concerned it will be the selfllery token because afterall its their platform.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:47:28 AM

This indicates that the project is becoming popular and the team is doing everything possible to interest and attract users

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 03:59:11 AM

Awesome idea and yeah i agree that having an actual working product before ICO is refreshing.

Good job to the Selfllery team.

I just have some questions though, your whitepaper indicates that the business model also relies on Advertising content, is there any other reason a company would want to advertise on this platform? Given that its cheaper than advertising with, lets say, instagram. What if little or no advertisers come?

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: