Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:06:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] SELFLLERY | TAKE PHOTO - MAKE MONEY 🔥  (Read 9712 times)
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:44:50 PM

Core team of SELFLLERY is going to take part in the Block O2O Blockchain Summit that gathers influencers of blockchain ecosystem of the world (May 8-9, Hong Kong)!
Selfllery's project is popular even Forbes wrote about it, Forbes has written about SELFLLERY again and named the platform "a modern idea that merges the phenomena of the day"!
Read more here : https://www.forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2018/03/12/selfllery-is-a-social-photo-platform-that-merges-blockchain-and-likes/#49236
Join on selfllery.com and buy YOU Tokens at tge.selfllery.com for earning real money on posting your photos!

I really like it if teams do everything they can to get in touch with professional investors and the people in general. Good move to present this in Hong Kong!
Well i think they will do everything they can to get in touch with professional investors and the people in general, that's why they are in private sale stage now it is for professional investors to get the best price for YOU token and for general people starts on the 31st of May 2018, what i know about the developer teams selfllery they are really serious and hard work to be selfllery's project to be more sucessfull in the future, i always follow this project and will gives something useful for selfllery's community on here.

If they can get a lot of strong investors into the game it's also good because that means strong hands and less dumping I hope.
Yes i hope so, i think the private investors will hold the coins for long time at least there is agreement between the investors with the developer of team when they can sell their coins ( couples years later) for the private investors and it will makes the price of selfllery's token to be more expensive because however the numbers of token is just 55 millions.

Are these periods where founders can't sell any of their tokens locked in by smart contracts or just by soft promises?
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:04:10 AM

Core team of SELFLLERY is going to take part in the Block O2O Blockchain Summit that gathers influencers of blockchain ecosystem of the world (May 8-9, Hong Kong)!
Selfllery's project is popular even Forbes wrote about it, Forbes has written about SELFLLERY again and named the platform "a modern idea that merges the phenomena of the day"!
Read more here : https://www.forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2018/03/12/selfllery-is-a-social-photo-platform-that-merges-blockchain-and-likes/#49236
Join on selfllery.com and buy YOU Tokens at tge.selfllery.com for earning real money on posting your photos!

I really like it if teams do everything they can to get in touch with professional investors and the people in general. Good move to present this in Hong Kong!
Well i think they will do everything they can to get in touch with professional investors and the people in general, that's why they are in private sale stage now it is for professional investors to get the best price for YOU token and for general people starts on the 31st of May 2018, what i know about the developer teams selfllery they are really serious and hard work to be selfllery's project to be more sucessfull in the future, i always follow this project and will gives something useful for selfllery's community on here.

If they can get a lot of strong investors into the game it's also good because that means strong hands and less dumping I hope.
Yes i hope so, i think the private investors will hold the coins for long time at least there is agreement between the investors with the developer of team when they can sell their coins ( couples years later) for the private investors and it will makes the price of selfllery's token to be more expensive because however the numbers of token is just 55 millions.

Are these periods where founders can't sell any of their tokens locked in by smart contracts or just by soft promises?
No, it is not periods where the founder can not sell any of token locked by smart contract, it is periods where the investors can get good price of token for buy them (private sale) of course there are the minimum purchasing of token or any other rules for private investors, you can make questions directly on their official social media on telegram for getting complete information about it.
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:59:39 AM

The combination of social network and block chain is a very good innovation, but it needs to attract more users to participate in the sharing of photos.
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:12:51 AM

Quite a promising project. The creators got into the HYIP sphere-everyone loves to take pictures and shoot videos. And the number of people with smartphones is increasing every year. And if the market has already been more or less determined with the VIDOS, then the photo content is different.Selfllery has all the chances to occupy not the whole market, but a place under the sun for sure. I would like to wish the developers patience and success at the training camp. I will observe with interest the progress of this memorable project.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:38:30 AM

I do not have experience when it comes to apps or websites where people will sell their pictures. I just wonder, how could one be able to sell their pictures if there are hundreds of thousands of competitors? I mean if the website got a hundred thousand photo junkies taking pics and posting them to the world, are there any means for one to be able to compete when it comes to "being noticed" so that their pics will be viewed and possibly sold first?

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
SELFLLERY

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:26:54 PM

I do not have experience when it comes to apps or websites where people will sell their pictures. I just wonder, how could one be able to sell their pictures if there are hundreds of thousands of competitors? I mean if the website got a hundred thousand photo junkies taking pics and posting them to the world, are there any means for one to be able to compete when it comes to "being noticed" so that their pics will be viewed and possibly sold first?

If a picture is interesting for the advertiser, they will buy, also for different agencies, basically like a photostock
SELFLLERY

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:28:18 PM

The combination of social network and block chain is a very good innovation, but it needs to attract more users to participate in the sharing of photos.

Planning to attract 0,5-1 bln users soon
becruxrubbish

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:32:28 PM

Today a lot of internet-companies launch a blockchain-based applications. One of them, Chinese internet search giant Baidu has launched a platform Totem for managing intellectual property rights for images. It a great honor for us to learn that Totem recognizes SELFLLERY as one of the main rivals in formation of a new visual content era.
Frob1992

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:39:07 PM
Merited by gedabuz (2), Sinone (1), Eildosa (1), vannoux (1)

The project is not the only one on the market, but with an actual product vision. The team is strong, I think they can grab their piece of cake.
pikebu

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:31:10 AM

Hello guys
The second round of SELFLLERY Public YOU Token sale is in a matter of days. They kindly remind you that Private Token Sale is on till the 31st of May, 2018 with YOU tokens at best price https://tge.selfllery.com/ ! And cryptoworld is unstoppable and keeps spinning! There is some interesting news:

- Dutch national exam quizzes high school students on Bitcoin math. Based on the paragraph, the students were asked to answer five questions, which were all about mathematical problems but developed on the provided description of Bitcoin. https://bit.ly/2rIvSgs

- Marc O'Brien, the former CEO of Visa in the UK and Ireland, has joined a new cryptocurrency startup Crypterium as CEO. The startup, which was incorporated in Estonia last year, raised $52 million through an ICO, is designed to make it easy to pay with cryptocurrency such as bitcoin and ether in everyday situations. https://read.bi/2KJUuxf

- The report “Top 10 Blockchain friendly European nations” has been released by a conference BlockShow Europe 2018. In the list of the top ten European nations to provide amiable condition for crypto business, Switzerland is followed by Gibraltar. The third position is secured by Malta in the list. Then there are the UK, Denmark, Germany, Portugal, the Netherlands, and Finland in the rating. https://bit.ly/2LfSb66
SeaSoul

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:37:56 PM

No, it is not periods where the founder can not sell any of token locked by smart contract, it is periods where the investors can get good price of token for buy them (private sale) of course there are the minimum purchasing of token or any other rules for private investors, you can make questions directly on their official social media on telegram for getting complete information about it.

But usually you have vesting period for founders to ensure that they have a long-term vision and are just not looking for a pump and dump.
pikebu

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:39:01 AM

But usually you have vesting period for founders to ensure that they have a long-term vision and are just not looking for a pump and dump.
No i don't know about that, i think will be better to ask about it on their official social media on telegram usually they are really fast respond, i just follow the new progress of the selflley from their official announcement on social media and right now i still don't get something new information about the projects of selfllery, i will makes the update if i have got something new on here.
SELFLLERY

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:39:19 PM

No i don't know about that, i think will be better to ask about it on their official social media on telegram usually they are really fast respond, i just follow the new progress of the selflley from their official announcement on social media and right now i still don't get something new information about the projects of selfllery, i will makes the update if i have got something new on here.

There are vesting periods, you can read about them in the Whitepaper
Yorikis

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:14:57 PM

The project is not the only one on the market, but with an actual product vision. The team is strong, I think they can grab their piece of cake.
I also think that the project is very interesting. But the problem is that investors do not see prospects in this project.

bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:27:37 AM

The concept of monetizing in photos, videos always appeals to its users. A good project from Selfllery with Integrates modern technologies and capabilities of blockchain into the digital photography market.
SeaSoul

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:15:00 AM

There are vesting periods, you can read about them in the Whitepaper

I mixed it up then with the comment from the guy before me. He was relating to another issue but his wording suggested you have no vesting periods. Issue resolved! Wink
VictoriaKuz

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:57:19 PM

Hello guys,
We reviewed Selfllery, here is the link: https://expert-coin.com/icos/selfllery.html
If you have questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Thank you and good luck with the project!
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:35:32 AM

Ambitious Smiley To say the truth I doubt it, but nevertheless I wish you well and achievement of the set goal. Good luck))
SELFLLERY

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:44:17 AM

Ambitious Smiley To say the truth I doubt it, but nevertheless I wish you well and achievement of the set goal. Good luck))

Thank you, it is the matter of time and good strategy which we will hopefully implement. Thank you again for being with us.
CryptoTrader178

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:45:35 AM

Just curious to know, is the project alive and kicking?
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: