Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:55:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) 🌍⚡✅ Crypto - Freelancer Platform - Escrow ✅⚡🌍  (Read 21905 times)
Rolandlan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:36:59 PM

I suggest a rebranding as "Badluckcoin"  Tongue

With a black cat as a logo.

Just kidding but it might actually work.

Anyway, don't lose hope guys, the work done by the devs is real
Pinball Wiz

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:47:19 PM

Hi prowe,

There's a Telegram group that recently popped onto my radar, (on Jan 23rd, to be exact - with a total of 40 members, ATM) and was hoping you might be able to help verify if it's in any way related to the real XSTC Safe Trade Coin.

The group's admin goes by "Rita Sanchez", and there's talk of an upcoming airdrop and coin change-over, (to a "new coin" called CARBON 12) but it's the only place I'm reading any of this.

(Sounds like someone trying to get others to send coins in exchange for a "new coin" that possibly doesn't exist, IMO...)

The Telegram addy is:  https://t.me/safetradecoin2018 .

Please let me know what you think, and thank you so much for any insight you can provide.
prowe (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:06:08 PM

Hi prowe,

There's a Telegram group that recently popped onto my radar, (on Jan 23rd, to be exact - with a total of 40 members, ATM) and was hoping you might be able to help verify if it's in any way related to the real XSTC Safe Trade Coin.

The group's admin goes by "Rita Sanchez", and there's talk of an upcoming airdrop and coin change-over, (to a "new coin" called CARBON 12) but it's the only place I'm reading any of this.

(Sounds like someone trying to get others to send coins in exchange for a "new coin" that possibly doesn't exist, IMO...)

The Telegram addy is:  https://t.me/safetradecoin2018 .

Please let me know what you think, and thank you so much for any insight you can provide.

It's not related, I've read the fake thread. About Bittrex/Binance listing  Sad, coin burn blabla, waist of intellectual mind.

It's reported by our community. The 'just' copied the original one.

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
Pinball Wiz

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:16:33 PM

Hi prowe,

The Telegram addy is:  https://t.me/safetradecoin2018 .

It's not related, I've read the fake thread. About Bittrex/Binance listing  Sad, coin burn blabla, waist of intellectual mind.

It's reported by our community. The 'just' copied the original one.
Thanks, prowe.

It would be so much easier without these guys muddying up the water.  So much effort to steal others' hard-earned money...geesh!

Thanks again for confirming my suspicions, and hope you have a great day.   Wink
hirsh

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:07:58 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2825608

this thread says "SafeTradeCoin will be Forking a new Coin Called Carbon 12 on 2/1/2018",is that true?
Hanom

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:10:34 AM

I made a good value with Safetradecoin, but it would have to be present on another trading platform. Indeed, it is impossible for me to withdraw, this trading platform does not send me the confirmation email and after one hour the withdrawn funds are returned to the account. They claim that the confirmation email is seen as spam, but it's a lie!
prowe (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:32:43 AM

I made a good value with Safetradecoin, but it would have to be present on another trading platform. Indeed, it is impossible for me to withdraw, this trading platform does not send me the confirmation email and after one hour the withdrawn funds are returned to the account. They claim that the confirmation email is seen as spam, but it's a lie!

Yes it happens that it arrives in the SPAM box, because Coinexchange had some issues in the past and their respected name was used in SPAM mails by other parties.

https://twitter.com/CoinExchangeio/status/953491005117939712

https://twitter.com/CoinExchangeio/status/954603506173792256

So they gave you an honest answer, but sometimes it could due to a system error that it didn't arrive.

Worth a retry, good luck!

JMcCaff329

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:59:46 AM

PROWE

NOW MY 4TH ATTEMPT TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU

ASKING ABOUT TRYING TO CONTRIBUTE  AND TO NO AVAIL

AND NOW STARTING TO BELIEVE OTHER ABOUT YOU...

PLEASE DONT BE TRUE
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:08:37 AM

I do have a question, I would like to know whether there are plans to make this coin viable for ecommerce or the purchase of goods and services? I would like to see what I can get from this before I invest.
prowe (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:09:11 AM

PROWE

NOW MY 4TH ATTEMPT TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU

ASKING ABOUT TRYING TO CONTRIBUTE  AND TO NO AVAIL

AND NOW STARTING TO BELIEVE OTHER ABOUT YOU...

PLEASE DONT BE TRUE

Well actually, you've sent me one message and I don't have time to answer everything.

And especially when people have caps-lock issues  Cheesy I prefer to keep it this way, thank you.

Good luck in crypto.

prowe (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:18:13 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 11:55:02 AM by prowe

I do have a question, I would like to know whether there are plans to make this coin viable for ecommerce or the purchase of goods and services? I would like to see what I can get from this before I invest.

Yes HEvangelista! Currently we are brainstorming about serveral aspects.

One of the options that have been put in yesterday is an 'Escrow service', cars, real estate have been mentioned...

Currently we have to weigh the options and in the upcoming period our community will decide what fits the best for XSTC.

We are now developing a new (beta 2.0) site as well, that will be an immense improvement compared to the current version.

There you will find several useful resources like the road map and a team composition... Thanks for reading!

If we manage to keep on cooperating well within the community it could look bright in the future of XSTC!

Cryptroman

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:59:36 PM

Hello All,

I want to apologise for earlier comments - I have had a lengthy discussion with Prowe regarding the issues with Boat etc. At this stage we have resolved our dispute to a degree.

I dont think Prowe is a scammer or that he intentionally disbanded BOAT - I think he got mixed up with a developer who is simply useless and not progressive enough to move in any direction and simply had to move on.
This is evident as the developer spends far more time playing PUBG than he does developing the projects. This would be all well and good (everyone needs to play games) but not when he tells you he is too busy to do anything or will reply later, still uses pirate language etc.

The situation could have been handled better from all sides - me included. A little transparency would go a long way.

But the long and short - after a long discussion - I do think Prowe is genuine with XSTC - I certainly hope so anyway.

Good luck to this community.

Cheers

chrisbrown0384

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:07:18 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 10:41:29 PM by chrisbrown0384

Your comments were enough to make even me get out at a loss the other day.. Im out fyi not getting back in... hope yall succeed... Put whatevers left of my money on a sure thing xrb cost me 22 shares though because of your guys debate that night.. https://streamable.com/e2tj7.. top 10 for sure.. been waiting on binance drop
cdi330

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:11:51 PM

As the user above, I too will be avoiding this coin moving forward and will inform my friends and family to do the same.

I was concerned about this coin from the get go, but was willing to learn more. So I joined the SLACK group and explained my concerns in what would be considered within reason. Also explaining my investment history and current investment strategy, and why I was holding off but willing to listen and learn more about XSTC.

The response from the ones who are running this questionable operation "Prowe" and other admins, was to immediately remove me from the SLACK. This solidified my concerns and my fears that this is most likely a long-game scam for those who can be taken advantage of easily.

Anyone perceived as a threat to this scam are being removed and censored so that the main culprits continue to manipulate innocent people out of their money. Very poor handling by your team, I hope the public wises up and avoids this coin and anything you have to do with it for good.

All, please protect yourself and avoid further investment in this coin, until you see something truly promising first. DO NOT DONATE funds which will be siphoned out. If the DEV had some real incentive to make this work, he would be doing it in his/her free time with the coin as incentive enough. That is how a TRUE coin is established and run.

For those of you who have invested and lost, I am sorry to hear that. No legitimate coin/business would have attempted to censor newcomers trying to learn more about what the long term plan is. This is very telling and I wish you all good luck as you move on from XSTC.
Cryptroman

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:52:00 AM

Look at the end of the day, I dont know if Prowe is telling me the full truth, part of or not at all - but I have decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.

In time he will prove it either way, for better or worse. I still wont be investing in this project but I will watch it and hope to see it develop.

I am just trying to clean up a very scammy industry - Scam projects will only lead to the total demise of cryptocurrency...

All the best to you all.
chrisbrown0384

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:01:55 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 01:38:29 AM by chrisbrown0384

all good cryptoman it wasnt just you the pm he sent back for facebook page was fishy to me.. i was just trying to calm the market down as i just bought a bunch shares that night before n woke up to that.. and price plunge... after thoroughly reading your comments and concerns and the fb response led me to get out.. glad i did at 45 (may regret later) idk or care honestly.. who knows could just be busy.. or not able login to the fb..  Xrbs my main holding right now and i dont usually hold, do good trading.. 2 low bout to hit binance cant pass imo
prowe (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:31:32 AM

As the user above, I too will be avoiding this coin moving forward and will inform my friends and family to do the same.

I was concerned about this coin from the get go, but was willing to learn more. So I joined the SLACK group and explained my concerns in what would be considered within reason. Also explaining my investment history and current investment strategy, and why I was holding off but willing to listen and learn more about XSTC.

The response from the ones who are running this questionable operation "Prowe" and other admins, was to immediately remove me from the SLACK. This solidified my concerns and my fears that this is most likely a long-game scam for those who can be taken advantage of easily.

Anyone perceived as a threat to this scam are being removed and censored so that the main culprits continue to manipulate innocent people out of their money. Very poor handling by your team, I hope the public wises up and avoids this coin and anything you have to do with it for good.

All, please protect yourself and avoid further investment in this coin, until you see something truly promising first. DO NOT DONATE funds which will be siphoned out. If the DEV had some real incentive to make this work, he would be doing it in his/her free time with the coin as incentive enough. That is how a TRUE coin is established and run.

For those of you who have invested and lost, I am sorry to hear that. No legitimate coin/business would have attempted to censor newcomers trying to learn more about what the long term plan is. This is very telling and I wish you all good luck as you move on from XSTC.

Stop spreading FUD please!

Honestly, a few people were trying to force me to show the amount I HODL because they were frustrated some whales started to pump and dump.

I have no influence on that like I explained earlier, they are creating their own anxiety what results in even more panic sells.  Undecided

In week 1 people started to become demanding without realizing the revival just started.

I asked them kindly to be patient, but after a sudden point you reach your limit, after too much negativity and insinuations you have
to ask people to leave Slack or help them leave, so I did.

Within the community a user purpose for the project had to be chosen, that's where a community-driven project is all about!

For a high standard technical whitepaper you need to have the competentions within your community or you need to pay.

The last case is very common, because you don't want 6 half pages filled with crap, full of bad grammar and bad syntax.

And it's very simple, if people are not contributing you will have more expenses.

There are too many people who think that others should vollunteer for them to add value and in the meanwhile they can just wait and sit on their chair.

Well, that's unrealistic. If people want projects to come off the ground you need a very active community.

And people should wonder themselves if a project goes up 4000% in 5/6 days, how big is the chance that the price will be corrected?

At a sudden point the $XSTC market cap was $30.5 Million (396 SAT), that was way too high for a revival project in that phase.

prowe (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:44:58 AM

Sneak peak of the upcoming website design!  Grin

https://twitter.com/safetradecoin/status/957191356069371906

cdi330

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:41:27 PM

There was no FUD being spread. I explained my current stance with regards to XSTC and I stated I was willing to follow along.

I wanted to believe in where XSTC might go. I did not warn or scare people off or tell them not to support you in the SLACK. I absolutely did after you instead decided to remove me for no apparent reason.

Your fear of someone being articulate with their thoughts is disturbing. The success of this project now seems to rely on you and you alone, Prowe, but rather than rising up as a leader, you have developed a paranoia about what everyone else thinks about you or is somehow out to get you.

This project should be above your feelings. In other words, please get over yourself so this project can succeed. In my case, you should have been mature enough to think it over before you started censoring your audience & potential supporters. Instead you turned into a dictator on a supposedly "public" decentralized project.

Unfortunately, I have to end with - there is no team here, this is only Prowe. Good luck with your "cleansing" Fuhrer Prowe!
Nicksar

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:03:50 AM

Sneak peak of the upcoming website design!  Grin

https://twitter.com/safetradecoin/status/957191356069371906

Wowww looks promising
When is the new site is going live ?

Currently this coin is in top gainers list in CMC. It's getting noticed by different people
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: