Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:15:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest 500$  (Read 96322 times)
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:34:35 PM

After that much dump i wonder what did you choose.

I hope you choose to keep it as usd and stay alive with this markets.
I think that no one decided to leave money in USDT) only the most experienced participants in the crypto market is understanding that it is necessary to fix profits in USDT or at least some part of profit. beginners buy at all the money at once

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:38:41 PM

It all depends on how much you can risk this money. The greater the risk, the higher the possible income.

All the steps you face in this world have risks so if you believe in the benefits that you will get it might happen because everyone in the world lives at risk.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:21:13 PM

When it comes to investing into cryptocurrencies it is not the best of advice to rely solely on the advices of other people. It is either you do your own research about projects and start investing into them or you can just invest into projects that are already selling like Ethereum,Litecoin, NEO etc. With the amount that you  have in hand it is better to go in for alt cryptocurrencies as they are quite affordable.

mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 02:17:49 PM

First things first you have to make your own research on where to put your money on because at the end of the day you're the one who will lose or gain. 500$ is not that big but it can work if you choose the right altcoin. I think you should invest in two types of crypto, like 50-50 so you will not lose everything if one fails. Choose one stablished crypto like bitcoin and ethereum and then choose one of your chosen altcoin or you can gamble in one of the ICOs out there.

Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:43:39 AM

Now some currencies give an unexpected growth, today they are DEX and ODEM. But here it is difficult to guess, so I'm for the traditional solution - to buy top blockchains of the first hundred.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:47:59 AM

If I were you, I would not invest in cryptocurrencies at the moment because of uncertainty of the future prices of all coins. They are most likely to fall even more than today, so I would wait until Bitcoin hits lets say 2000$ to buy it or some altcoins.
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:33:31 AM

There are many good coins for investment. But none can exactly say which coin will skyrocket and make one riches overnight. But I think if you invest in ripple, it will make you riches in the long run. Its team and technology are both good, and it is performing well as compared to other coins despite the market meltdown. Another good coin is stellar.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:36:44 AM

I can recommend some newer altcoins for you, they have shown an independent price, which is very suitable for short-term trading.
NKN
SE

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
dannybrown
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1030

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:39:40 AM

For example, a new project will occur..Using Blockzincir, you will open an e-commerce site with your own currencies.I think they'il be successful.You can invest in such new and high quality projects.
romanij

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 06:21:07 PM

I'm leaning towards EOS level projects, Ontology and so on. So that it was not very new projects, but the capitalization is not higher than 10 billion.
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:20:47 PM

I also think that eos can bring you good money, today I saw that eos is the best coin of all which is according to China, I think eos can cost three-digit numbers!

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:23:30 PM

I also think that eos can bring you good money, today I saw that eos is the best coin of all which is according to China, I think eos can cost three-digit numbers!
I also believe in EOS, but you should not throw all your investments into only one tokens, there should always be several main tokens in the portfolio.

Juse14

Activity: 938
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:18:20 PM

You can try LYFE, the ICO ended with 100% Token Sold. LYFE ICO From indonesia and Oscar Darmawam part of the team LYFE, If you dont know about Oscar he the CEO from Tokenomy & Indodax Exchange Indonesia.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:39:21 AM

Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??
The best to invest now for me is etherium nd bitcoin because their price is low at this time. This two coins for me to suggest and recommend have a big potential to gain more profits once their value goes high again. Because etherium and bitcoin is for a long term investments and for a long term gaining of profits. You can also check the top coins in the coinmarketcap for you to choose to invest.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:45:12 AM

Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??

Invest in altcoins. Now many are trying to collect the perfect portfolio, which will bring maximum profit at the next bull rally. This is very important, because not all projects will pick up growth.
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:13:41 AM

Spend them on gaining experience in the field of interest. In the bear market, all that you would not have taken-will be your life lessons, which must be remembered and understood, so that in the future is not required again to pay for it.
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:32:32 AM

Invest this amount in ICO. This is not such a large amount, so trading with it will not bring anything to you, but investing in ICO can give its dividends, and in a fairly short time.

FerWhite

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:29:29 PM

A good option to invest  500$ is a platform that generates a passive income. There are many platforms that offer these types of benefits, but you must be very careful because you can also find many scams, do not forget that the risk is always there. A platform of this very interesting style is EVOAI. The team of developers has their profiles of LinkedIn public, the CEO has already done more than one interview and taking into account the way in which it will work the platformI doubt very much that it could be  a scam. EVOAI will launch, among other things , trading bots, one of them will do arbitrage between exchanges, that is, obtain profit by simply trading with the price differences between the same coinin different exchanges. This way of trading almost has no risk of losses. You will invest an amount of EVOT ( their coin ) in the bot and this will generate a daily profit that will be paid in ETH and you can instantly withdraw to your erc20 wallet. If you're interested, you can buy the tokens and see all the features on their website: https://www.evoai.network/
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:39:02 PM

i think it is better for you to invest in bitcoin while the price of it is low and then hold it for a year or two, it will surely bring you good profit in the future Smiley and dont go checking the market for awhile for you not to be stressed.
johnthree

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:59:51 AM

A good option to invest  500$ is a platform that generates a passive income. There are many platforms that offer these types of benefits, but you must be very careful because you can also find many scams, do not forget that the risk is always there. A platform of this very interesting style is EVOAI. The team of developers has their profiles of LinkedIn public, the CEO has already done more than one interview and taking into account the way in which it will work the platformI doubt very much that it could be  a scam. EVOAI will launch, among other things , trading bots, one of them will do arbitrage between exchanges, that is, obtain profit by simply trading with the price differences between the same coinin different exchanges. This way of trading almost has no risk of losses. You will invest an amount of EVOT ( their coin ) in the bot and this will generate a daily profit that will be paid in ETH and you can instantly withdraw to your erc20 wallet. If you're interested, you can buy the tokens and see all the features on their website: https://www.evoai.network/

I was very impressed by EVOAI's team, after checking their background and experience.  This is refreshing to discover, especially after recently researching a mining company, where three members have a criminal background, and their president was recently imprisoned for fraud.  So not only does EVOAI already have a good working product, but also a very solid and trustworthy team.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: