Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:44:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest 500$  (Read 96322 times)
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:33:51 AM

I would divide this amount into parts and invest them in different directions. Still need to be able to diversify activities, so that in 1 moment is not to lose all your money, and be able to get their money back.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:53:31 AM

Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??
There are little-known coins that can really bring much more profit and pleasure. The same graft, Shift. So do not get hung up on top coins.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:15:41 AM

You can try to invest in new ICOs like you've done before and 500$ is good amount to invest in 2 ICOs. So why don't you try? LTO is a good one.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:27:47 AM

You can try to invest in new ICOs like you've done before and 500$ is good amount to invest in 2 ICOs. So why don't you try? LTO is a good one.
Is it not too risky to invest in an ICO project?
is it better if we buy bitcoin and hold it for a long time?

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:06:29 PM

Invest new ICO is promising but we have to be selective, this is because there are too many scam projects so we find it difficult to find a new ICO that is legit or scam, buying top coins now is certainly more promising than investing in new ICO.

criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:51:18 PM

Invest new ICO is promising but we have to be selective, this is because there are too many scam projects so we find it difficult to find a new ICO that is legit or scam, buying top coins now is certainly more promising than investing in new ICO.
of course, I myself have stopped investing to ico. because many ico investments are now unprofitable because the market price does not match the purchase price. if there is a profit, there is very little difference because the bonus is given. now I prefer to trade daily or buy some coin assets in the top market. it produces more quickly than ico's very long investment.
Vika0170

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:05:51 PM

At the beginning of the year, such advice still made some sense, but now it is pointless to invest in ICO, and in the crypto currency in recent weeks could already earn something, in Ethereum or bitcoin
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:08:09 PM

At the beginning of the year, such advice still made some sense, but now it is pointless to invest in ICO, and in the crypto currency in recent weeks could already earn something, in Ethereum or bitcoin
I agree with you. rather than investing my own ico will choose to invest bitcoin and ethereum. we can see its growth directly in the market. or if you choose altcoin, choose an altcoin in the top market now with a large trading volume.

hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:55:22 PM

I agree with you. rather than investing my own ico will choose to invest bitcoin and ethereum. we can see its growth directly in the market. or if you choose altcoin, choose an altcoin in the top market now with a large trading volume.
The fact is that for investment you can choose not only rating coins, or other altcoins, but also coins of good promising projects. But only they need to buy on the stock exchange, because the ico time of the company and their prices were slightly higher.
Juse14

Activity: 938
Merit: 363

Duelbits

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:22:38 PM

You can invest it at ICO PROJECT Try to look LYFE, HARA Token, PXG ( They participate at Indodax Community this month ). Non ICO Project try DeepOnion & X-Cash coin. Its a privacy coin with a bright future

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:04:54 PM

Is it not too risky to invest in an ICO project?
is it better if we buy bitcoin and hold it for a long time?

its better if the OP make his own research my friend
because investing is too risky in current market situations,,
most of people said if crypto market already hit the bottom few days ago, but as we can see now, the red market come back
a lot of crypto down now,, and of course this conditions affected the ICO market too

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Emel-Hmel

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:01:16 PM

It seems to me that it is now dangerous to invest in cryptocurrency. The market is very unpredictable and now there is no guarantee that the market will go up soon.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
H.W.P

Activity: 602

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:27:52 PM

Such a small amount can be invested only in some start-ups, which would make a very large profit since there is not much to earn on Bitcoin, I would invest in ICO, only in the best!

Redoc

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:26:09 PM

500$ may not be enough for investing in established projects with high market capitalization like Eos or Trx. You are better off searching for a nice ass project on an ICO like Ternion, and a few others. It's looking good https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 05:45:01 PM

I will advise you to divide your money into three parts and buy ripple, eth and stella lumens. These are very promising and every positive change in market can let them get to the moon. Be warned when investing in new project(ICOs) because most of them are not worth them as they claim to be. Look for an already existing coin.

yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:24:25 PM

I will advise you to divide your money into three parts and buy ripple, eth and stella lumens. These are very promising and every positive change in market can let them get to the moon. Be warned when investing in new project(ICOs) because most of them are not worth them as they claim to be. Look for an already existing coin.
I agree that it is not necessary to buy coins on the ICO, you need to look at those top 50 coins, there is a huge potential if you consider these investments for a long time

Lacoste

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

Lacoste

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:43:29 PM

If you're still here, you know, this time you can confidently invest in BTC or ETH with your $ 500.
Wow!

trobbert

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:39:08 PM

Whenever you want, but if you aren't professional, I suggest you avoid low cap coins, it isn't for you yet!
Low cap coins are more volatile and more risky, so be carefull making investment in alts with low cap!
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:56:32 PM

Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.

Investing in altcoins are good especially choosing coin line on the top 10
There will be more potential to grow in the market
But i will suggest to mate invest the two most popular coins which is bitcoin and ethereum
For sure in times of bull run you get a lot of benefits "good luck"

DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:12:15 PM

If you are poorly versed in coins and projects, then I would definitely not invest in ICO now. Now, in order to find a good ICO, you have to try very hard, so it is easier and in my opinion more reliable to buy Ethereum, if the choice consists of altcoins.

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: